Xdream

Lauryn

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen Jan Mueller of X-Dream play at a party recently.

I'm curious as to what kind of music he's playing these days, particularly in his dj sets.

Recently has anyone heard him play an old school x-dream set or is he mostly playing electro with vocals these days?

Is he mostly playing club venues or is his music what ppl would want to hear at an outdoor party? at night, in the morning, or during the day? Discuss.

I saw x-dream at a party here and he played lots of old skool stuff but that was because the organization asked them to play a retro of their career...from the begginning till now.

Porbably if the organizatiuon didnt asked them that they would play that electro tech stuff

perfect smiley combination, very funny :lol:!

The smiley emperor himself gave me approval. Wow!

Anyways, speaking of Jan's DJ sets, from what I've recently heard, his sets consist mostly of vocalized electro and stuff.

I saw X-Dream (both members, along with Ariel) live in September at an outdoor festival in California, and it was a good span of their career. They played classics like The Frog, Our Own Happiness, and Psychomachine, as well as the newer stuff (instrumental and vocal). I would say less than a third of their set was with vocals.

I saw them the year before, when "We Interface" was newer, and it was about half and half, but they still played some classics, like Radio and Psychomachine as well....

Both times were nice sets! Especially the outdoor one!!!!!!

But I haven't seen him dj recently, so the live set may not be an indication of what he will play in a dj set...

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen Jan Mueller of X-Dream play at a party recently.

I'm curious as to what kind of music he's playing these days, particularly in his dj sets.

Recently has anyone heard him play an old school x-dream set or is he mostly playing electro with vocals these days?

Is he mostly playing club venues or is his music what ppl would want to hear at an outdoor party? at night, in the morning, or during the day? Discuss.

I wouldn't think twice if he or they played either of their sets, they are Rough & Rush... :D

exactly.

I got to see them Live around the time when 'We interface' was out. WoW blew me away. Since then they have been on my top five Live Set List.

also, if you want, do check this X Dream Live in Paris, 16 min video. but thats few years old i think

but I might be biased cause 'We created Our Happiness' is one of my all time best albums.

Posted Image

hey Lauryn, are you planning to book them or going to their party?

No matter what is played, it's gonna rawk the place

You ara right!!!He is from the old good names that still playing serious good music, i know his music is very different like old good days but his music is still fresh and interesting!

Well he play electro tech, with some psy elements!!! :)

Hmm I had some friends going to a party with X-Dream playing (last year I think).... They said its was wasn't anything special :blink: ... they were only playing their new stuff, which doesn't really get me aroused either :unsure:

Well its just what they said... so no personal experience, just thought I would share anyways :P