Which psytrance sub-genre can't you stand?

tamlin

Psytrance sub-genres  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which can't you stand?

• Goa
    • Progressive
    • Fullon
    • Tech
    • Dark
    • Suomi
    • All of the above (I don't like psytrance)
    • Something not in this list
    • I love it all! (or at least I don't hate any of it)

Psychedelic is mindtravelling, and yes, mindtravelling into dark landscapes - dark feelings as well.

But i think that evil-satanic hateful motives&themes do not harmonize with the whole worldview of Psychedelic.

...or that is just my view...

Sure, if that's your view :)

Though I think that everything can be combined with the term psychedelic. In Scandinavia they did it with forests, with I must say, very very fine results in my taste. It's ofcourse a matter of time before some idiots make a formula out of it, but I'm guessing that it won't happen in the near future, all because of the enormous creative drive it has at the moment.

It's just a matter of imagination really, and how you apply it on the creation of the tracks, if there is none, you're bound to go wrong somewhere, and I think in darkpsy it's easier at the moment (because of all the cliches). Though the ones that don't go wrong, go frequently to that one direction that makes everything just right :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it all! (or at least I don't hate any of it) :P

best option imo ;)

Yeah! Every genre has something worthwhile in it. Even Pop & country although some genres have less than I desire :P