Liquid Sunrise mixed by The Journey Man Project

Guest The Journey Man Project

Liquid Sunrise

mixed by The Journey Man Project (a.k.a Mike D/Goa)

LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/un1iox

A dedication to Tribal Vision Records (feat. Digital Structures)

1. Duca – “Dirty Mind” from V.A – “Trash Art” (Tribal Vision)

2. Greed vs. Sonic Cube – “Divine” from V.A – “Lime Light 2” (Tribal Vision Records)

3. Rai – “Let’s Dance” from V.A – “Street Art” (Tribal Vision)

4. Even 11 – “Like This” from V.A – “Trash Art” (Tribal Vision)

5. Tegma – “David’s Song” from V.A – “Trash Art” (Tribal Vision)

6. Tegma – “50, 000 Watts” from V.A – “Lime Light 2” (Tribal Vision)

7. Holm & Andersen – “Cityrain” from V.A – “Lime Light” (Tribal Vision)

8. Vibrasphere – “Floating Free” from V.A – “Lime Light 2” (Tribal Vision)

9. Vibrasphere – “Manzanilla (Jaia Remix)” from V.A – “Street Art” (Tribal Vision)

10. Vibrasphere – “Late Winter Storms” from Vibrasphere – “Archipelago” (Digital Structures)

This mix was recorded after a night of drinking etc. and I left the bass on low for a fair bit of the final track… apologies to the artists and to anyone who listens as it sounds a bit weird…big thanks to all the artists ad Tribal Vision and Digital Structures… two of the best labels in the outdoor doof scene these days… coming soon a dedication to Datakult and Mind Control Records… oh and thanx to K-Ban for telling me about the upload site :)

ps Feed back appreciated... good or bad... was done using 2 X CDJ100s and a Beheringer Mixer

Edited by The Journey Man Project

Really? I"ve tried in on 3 different computers and it worked fine on all of them... you did click n the link down the bootomw of the page yeah? you click that link to go to the website and the download is down the bottom...

Really? I"ve tried in on 3 different computers and it worked fine on all of them... you did click n the link down the bootomw of the page yeah? you click that link to go to the website and the download is down the bottom...

I can confirm this Mike. Works fine. Will listen later.

Nemo

your welcome 8) I recommend YouSendIt cuz its faster uploading and downloading but ya need an account for it and when people DL the set they complain about not having an account. hahah! so SendSpace is the next best thing ;D

Thats happens to me on various sites once in awile. probably he just had a bad connection then. I will DL this although not my style music. maybe something will strike me that I've been missing out on. 8)

Mike, you are the world's most evil man

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I love all the tracks on this mix & now I must buy even more CDs trying to check out Tribal Vision

:P

As for the mix, for an early morning pissed as fuck mix it's good. As the devil man said, some mixes are quite noticable & one very much so but there is some good stuff there. & Yeah, the bass on the last track is weird!

Cheers all above... yeah was pretty drunk... going frm what I got told later I'd down about 10 beers, 10 tequilas and the same in sambucca so was barely standing up let alone able to mix well hehe... I've borrowed my mates dj gear and am doing a mix of some dark shit and some Mind Control label full on... coming soon a dedication to Mistress of Evil who have just announced they are not doing any more releases EVER!!! :(

Cheers all above... yeah was pretty drunk... going frm what I got told later I'd down about 10 beers, 10 tequilas and the same in sambucca so was barely standing up let alone able to mix well hehe... I've borrowed my mates dj gear and am doing a mix of some dark shit and some Mind Control label full on... coming soon a dedication to Mistress of Evil who have just announced they are not doing any more releases EVER!!! :(

Hahaha! Then it's a damn good mix! I doubt I could do much more than press play & listen after that :lol:

getting a chance to play it. first trAck - such a killer groove! wow!!!!

2nd track is nice too. grungy and dreamy. something...all its own 8)

track 3 is a bit cheesy. usually why I cant listen to prog. I hope the more psy guys near the end bring back those deep vibes.

another song in here that doesn't strike me good..then we got this other rhythmic groover at 32 mins ;O and gets blissful melody at 33:26 - gorgeous track to break the mold ;D/!/ Vibrasphere did that. Manzanilla rmx from Jaia is more happy and strolling version. Like the original more for its continuous blissful good feelings. more emotion flowed from it. the song sorta changed a piece inside me. last track of this mix is my favorite in here ;O BEAUTIFUL! suspends you in the positive ambient vibes. dont let the light escape. gorgeous track! thanks Journey man for putting that last. gives us a nice happy exit. liked this set more than I thought I would.

glad you enjoyed the trip... yeah some of it was abit clubby and cheesey in some ways, but I was playing to a non psy crowd... and I always like to end with a chillout track :D

Nice tracks, looks like something I might play! ;)

D/L ing now!

(and, the thing about the last track, that, too, sounds like something I'd do... :P )

B)