Simon Posford

abasio

Is liking Simon Posford what you look for in prospective friends?

Would you be friends with an animal/baby rapist just because he like Simon Posford?

Would you not be friends with someone really cool just because they didn't like Simon Posford?

Would you drop a friend if he got bored of Simon Posfords work or stopped talking about him?

My last girlfriend was a top model in Japan, she was really rich, a nymphomaniac had large breasts & a damn nice arse! Her English was fantastic she was funny & had skills (if you know what I mean) but for some reason she didn't like Simon Posford, so I dumped her. Best thing I ever did the blasphemous whore. This I shouted at her as she left crying from my apartment that night. She just didn't get it. Simon Posford is the number 1 priority in my life & should be in everyone else's.

Is he in yours?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend is hands down the best partner I've ever had, but she knows nothing about trance, much less Simon Posford. Does this mean if I introduce her to S.P.'s work and she doesn't instantly fall in love with it I have to dump her? :unsure:

My girlfriend is hands down the best partner I've ever had, but she knows nothing about trance, much less Simon Posford. Does this mean if I introduce her to S.P.'s work and she doesn't instantly fall in love with it I have to dump her? :unsure:

Yes!

It is blasphemey not to instantly love God when you are introduced!!!

:P

My gf for 3 years loved Shpongle. Then one morning when I was listening to samples of "Nothing Lasts.. But Nothing Is Lost" she woke up and said something about turning the noise down.. We broke up a while later :lol:

Next to Bulgaria threads, Simon Posford threads are about the lamest one gets on Psynews... <_<

So you're saying my thread is lame? A big lamo? The lamest thing since Hallucinogen's last track? :P

Luckily my gf passed the P-test :P and Ott-Test with flying colors!

HAve u tested ur current gf abasio? :ph34r: It might be time to do that and see if she is really worth it :P

Yeah, she loves it!!! She may be a complete leech & not very pleasant but I only have one need ;)

My gf for 3 years loved Shpongle. Then one morning when I was listening to samples of "Nothing Lasts.. But Nothing Is Lost" she woke up and said something about turning the noise down.. We broke up a while later :lol:

:lol:

Served her right.

exotic's a sycophant who'll let any half-famous, C-list celebrity suck his thingy.

How about Jade Goody?

Posted Image

Now playing

Hallucinogen - LSD (World Sheet of Closed String Mix)

aw! You love him so much that you put him in your CMT!

& asking him to bring you joy in intimate ways :wub:

That's so cute!!

I just thought i'll praise charlie vicariously :lol:

Charlie you like it dont you ?