my fermale cousin likes shpongle

radi6404

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that´s just bullshit

And so was your original post. He was using this "evidence" to say shpongle sucks, while you're using it to say shpongle is great. Music is not 'good' or 'bad', it depends on the listener..trying to justify that your music tastes are superior and providing "proof" is just silly. Just enjoy whatever music you enjoy. I like Shpongle too, but i don't come up with ridiculous reasons why i like it. It just sounds good to my ears.

Infected Mushroom is liked by a lot of people that dont like trance, so that means IM is the best trance right? :)

And so was your original post. He was using this "evidence" to say shpongle sucks, while you're using it to say shpongle is great. Music is not 'good' or 'bad', it depends on the listener..trying to justify that your music tastes are superior and providing "proof" is just silly. Just enjoy whatever music you enjoy. I like Shpongle too, but i don't come up with ridiculous reasons why i like it. It just sounds good to my ears.

Infected Mushroom is liked by a lot of people that dont like trance, so that means IM is the best trance right? :)

Infected mushroom have their own style which isn´t like typical trance and it seems that people who especially listen to metall get fast to it because it is also a heavy style and not so psychedelic than for example old Astral Projection or hallucinogen, shpongle on the other hand is very psychedelic, especially the track dorset perception and others, it has typical hallucinogen stuff in it so your point is IMO not very valid. It is IMO fact that my coisin likes it because it is a higher level of psychedelic music, why do other friends of my dig it very fast also, if it would be bad or regular msuic not many owuld like it. I know that some will come up with the pop thing but i have to say taht almost noone knows trance at all so how can they like it and pop music is produced and promoted anywhere you look so it is normal that people like it because they know it :P

Infected mushroom have their own style which isn´t like typical trance and it seems that people who especially listen to metall get fast to it because it is also a heavy style and not so psychedelic than for example old Astral Projection or hallucinogen, shpongle on the other hand is very psychedelic, especially the track dorset perception and others, it has typical hallucinogen stuff in it so your point is IMO not very valid. It is IMO fact that my coisin likes it because it is a higher level of psychedelic music, why do other friends of my dig it very fast also, if it would be bad or regular msuic not many owuld like it. I know that some will come up with the pop thing but i have to say taht almost noone knows trance at all so how can they like it and pop music is produced and promoted anywhere you look so it is normal that people like it because they know it :P

:blink::unsure: Say what?

:huh:

Did you even think about this before you wrote it?

Radi. You like psychedelic music, so do most people here but not everyone likes it. As you said your fermale cousin likes pop usually so I doubt she appreciates shpongle for the psychedlelia. She probably likes it because it's easy to access, melodic, catchy & fun. Hmmm.... What other style of music would I describe this way?

BTW I love Shpongle!

dear mister dump, infected mushroom is highly psychedelic.

check out these tracks:

Montoya Remix

Roll us a Giant

Dracul

Drop Out

Blink

Illuminaughty

Ballerium

Semi Nice

... just a few i remember from top of my head.

btw, i think you have no right judging music more psychedelic or less psychedelic, simply because you are stuck in your psychotic neurosis world.

ok. why are those tracks psychedelic? let me tell you. i remember listening to small moves on my mp3 after comsuming drugs with a few friends...

i passed the mp3 around to my two mates next to me. we were in a forest-ish environment. minutes after everyone had listened to that track, we freak out, completly.

we saw huge guys, like giants coming out of shadows, one of my friends couldnt move for 6 hours, the other guy followed me as i was running like hell deep into he forest.

meanwhile the whole universe has split into thousands after alternate realities...

we were at the river, chilling, smoking a spliff or two. i put on montoya rmx. we saw some ducks swimming in the river, and suddenly realised how intelligent those animals actually are. they tricked us. we threw some grass into the river, and cause they wanted to reach the grass, two of the ducks started to make loud noises and began to hit the water with their wings... this attracted our attention and they began to swim away from the grass. we followed. the other two ducks were hiding so close at the wall, so we couldnt see them. while we followed the two noisy ducks, the others began to eat.

listening to drop out just lying on the floor in some guys house. suddenly the whole room began to fill with water... fishes were swimming there, and underwater plants touched our faces.

dear mister dump, infected mushroom is highly psychedelic.

btw, i think you have no right judging music more psychedelic or less psychedelic, simply because you are stuck in your psychotic neurosis world.

I found Infected Mushroom more psychedelic than astral projection!!

I found Infected Mushroom more psychedelic than astral projection!!

Yes indeed, at least if we are speaking about the Classical Mushroom album and other tracks like Symmphonatic. I've listened to that album when I was tripping my tits of (with LSD I mean) the last time and I was even more impressed with the effects that that I was with the Twisted album from Hallucinogen. It's amazing what IM put in that album and how much better it sounds while on LSD than sober (and even sobber the album is a total blast imho).