Asura: Life² in july 2007

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still remember the day and the moment when Villuis had been in greece in 2004, and he had played the track "the battle of devas" (with a lot of other tracks from you)!One of my best moments in my life!!!Well can you tell me, what did you thought when you wrote this track?When the track in the middle goes upbeat its all the money!!!What intro is that?

Thanx for your wonderfull music!

Keep and dont change the good work (you know what i'm saying) :)

I still remember the day and the moment when Villuis had been in greece in 2004, and he had played the track "the battle of devas" (with a lot of other tracks from you)!One of my best moments in my life!!!Well can you tell me, what did you thought when you wrote this track?When the track in the middle goes upbeat its all the money!!!What intro is that?

Thanx for your wonderfull music!

Keep and dont change the good work (you know what i'm saying) :)

Well, I already explained the story of the battle of devas on isratrance few years ago.

Here is the copy/paste text:

"Imagine clouds, between day and night, and three auras who observe a field from the sky. There are some remote noise of boots and some forms who appear in the shadows. On one side, you can distinguish the Asuras, the fallen angels, warlords of melancholy and despair, given up by the Mahadeva because of their too extremely leaning for the terrestrial pleasures and because of their humanity, uncompatible with their angel condition. On the other side, the Devas, warlords of light, representatives on Earth of Mahadeva. Each are celebrating their present or past god, by chanting above, in their most beautiful pageantries.

Now Imagine they are each one million. Imagine the day who remained turns totally to black night.

Then you see the ground become fire and thunder tear the sky.

Then you ear the horns of the two standards resound with your ears.

Then you are on the battlefield among them.

Go on, human, cause right now, you are ready for the Battle of Devas... " ;)

The album artwork is now finished... Cover and 16 pictures booklet.

Awwwwww. You really know how to build the tension. I'm so excited about this right now!!

Well, I already explained the story of the battle of devas on isratrance few years ago.

Here is the copy/paste text:

"Imagine clouds, between day and night, and three auras who observe a field from the sky. There are some remote noise of boots and some forms who appear in the shadows. On one side, you can distinguish the Asuras, the fallen angels, warlords of melancholy and despair, given up by the Mahadeva because of their too extremely leaning for the terrestrial pleasures and because of their humanity, uncompatible with their angel condition. On the other side, the Devas, warlords of light, representatives on Earth of Mahadeva. Each are celebrating their present or past god, by chanting above, in their most beautiful pageantries.

Now Imagine they are each one million. Imagine the day who remained turns totally to black night.

Then you see the ground become fire and thunder tear the sky.

Then you ear the horns of the two standards resound with your ears.

Then you are on the battlefield among them.

Go on, human, cause right now, you are ready for the Battle of Devas... " ;)

Cool! ^_^

Is there a fixed date for the release to be sent from Ultimae if pre-ordered?

I really hope but doubt I can make it... Going travel the 5th of july... :unsure: would really like have this one with me!