Zik the artist

I try to find something about him, but don`t get it :/

i have "Zik_-_The_Collection_Vol_3-(READ_NFO)-2CD-2006-HiE"

and wonderning who is he or she :) and search the name of albums, to dl.

it`s awesome dark :>

pls. help me and sorry for bad English.

cheers

I try to find something about him, but don`t get it :/

i have "Zik_-_The_Collection_Vol_3-(READ_NFO)-2CD-2006-HiE"

and wonderning who is he or she :) and search the name of albums, to dl.

it`s awesome dark :>

pls. help me and sorry for bad English.

cheers

also know as Matutero and Horror Place.producer from Greece.the first ,old tunes i heard from him were very dark,then he took another direction.too much cosmo/highko influencies nowdays.I don't call that dark.but hey,that's only my opinion :)

also know as Matutero and Horror Place.producer from Greece.the first ,old tunes i heard from him were very dark,then he took another direction.too much cosmo/highko influencies nowdays.I don't call that dark.but hey,that's only my opinion :)

Agree.

Tracks like Christian Orthodox,Sodoma & Gomora etc were mighty cool.Dark & funny.

It always seemed to me that Horror Place is more cartoon-horror-trippy, while the rest of his projects are just cartoon-trippy, but thats me... Saw Horror Place live, and it wasnt bad. His style of bassline can get old for me pretty quick... Also check out KukuRuku, a join with Stranger, who adds a bit of depth IMO.

Some of my favorite Zik tracks:

Zik vs Stranger vs Kindzadza-Tris Treloi (Kindzadza and Friends-13 Dimension Connection-Insomnia)

Zik vs Orestis-Crackle Circles (Generator Operator Destroyer-Temple Twister)

Horror Place-Buttered Toast (Hobyah-Insomnia) best track on the album IMO.

I agree that most of his projects sound very similar. He definitely does his own thing! Lots of really good stuff in this style coming from Greece these days. If you like Zik, try Metallaxis, Stranger, Claw, Cymazz, Orestis, Polyphonia, hell just go and get VA-Greekedelia (Noize Conspiracy), I guarantee its worth it!

It always seemed to me that Horror Place is more cartoon-horror-trippy, while the rest of his projects are just cartoon-trippy, but thats me... Saw Horror Place live, and it wasnt bad. His style of bassline can get old for me pretty quick... Also check out KukuRuku, a join with Stranger, who adds a bit of depth IMO.

Some of my favorite Zik tracks:

Zik vs Stranger vs Kindzadza-Tris Treloi (Kindzadza and Friends-13 Dimension Connection-Insomnia)

Zik vs Orestis-Crackle Circles (Generator Operator Destroyer-Temple Twister)

I agree that most of his projects sound very similar. He definitely does his own thing! Lots of really good stuff in this style coming from Greece these days. If you like Zik, try Metallaxis, Stranger, Claw, Cymazz, Orestis, Polyphonia, hell just go and get VA-Greekedelia (Noize Conspiracy), I guarantee its worth it!

So strange thing, happening isn'it strange, DR?>

thanks Time Trap! I always wondered...

I agree that most of his projects sound very similar. He definitely does his own thing! Lots of really good stuff in it!

That one is a fukin ripper ;)