Shpongle Live in Concert

traveller

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going there with (at least) 3 friends, but I'm not sure for how long etc. We talked a bit about spending the whole weekend in London. Would be cool.

The most important things is not to forget to buy plane tickets in time. :D

• 1 month later...

Just read some updates on the twisted facebook group:

1: The supporting act will be benji vaughn debuting his new downtempo project :D

2: There's definately gonna be an all night afterparty. Looks like its being organised by twisted as well. wooop :D Doesn't have any details on it yet though...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Official Shpongle Afterparty!

"Twisted Liquid" present the Official Shpongle Afterparty!

From the team that brought you the last three label parties, we are providing a safe refuge for just over 1000 people just down the road from the Roundhouse. The club is called Scala in Kings Cross. Its a really smart club with rocking sound, great decor and several rooms. We can confirm that Ott, Prometheus, X-Dream (Excl. '90s Set!) Green Nuns, Tron, SimonH & SimonB are on the lineup and many more to be confirmed. There will be three rooms, a Liquid Records room, a belting Twisted Trance room and new to the Twisted label party, a Minimal Mayhem room! You'll be getting some new flavours to try out this time! More info about tickets and lineups coming very soon. You should keep an eye out for the info because guaranteed this party is going to be sold out in seconds so get your tickets as SOON as you see the email from us!!

Tickets are now available from www.accessallareas.org.

OMFG!!! X-Dream, Green Nuns and Shpongle live all in one night??!!!! This is going to be the best night EVARGH!!!

Getting my tickets now :posford:

Oh and the shpongle concert has now sold out so hope everyone's got their tickets!!

OMFG!!! X-Dream, Green Nuns and Shpongle live all in one night??!!!! This is going to be the best night EVARGH!!!

Oh and the shpongle concert has now sold out so hope everyone's got their tickets!!

sold out :angry:

thats my trip up in smoke :(

ah shit, you not manage to get one in time? :(

No I didn't. I had some problems finding out if I would be free on that date. Now I actually think I will be, but didn't get around to buying the ticket, so I guess its just my own fault (stupid me)! Just damn annoying, was planing to go w Nurbs as well, and I know he got the ticket :( good for him though! I also talked to Psymas (a member on psynews aswell) about going but not sure if he got the ticket or not, I don't think he got one! Maybe there will be people selling because they find out they can't go, thats my only hope now I guess ;)

God damn! That looks sweet! :posford:

I'm also a member of the sold out club :(

SO if anyone with a ticket does'nt make it to London then pls. contact me - I'm more than willing to help you out with that ticket of yours ;)

I'm having friends in London who could pick it up at your place - so I guarantee no hassle and cash payment (of course).

I was supposed to go with Skeletonman & Drosophilia (which have no tickets like myself) so if you have 3 tickets then I can help you out with them as well.

REALLY REALLY REALLY hope someone out there decides to stay at home or finds somewhere else to go that weekend :drama:

Please contact Skeletonman, Drosophilia or me in this forum.

Best regards :rolleyes: Thomas aka Psymas

(just bought the afterparty ticket, no way I'm going to miss that one as well !!)

If anyone can get me a ticket for the concert then I'll be willing to give away a very rare item from my collection ! Yeeeeaahaaa !! :wank:

• 3 weeks later...