PLEIADIANS 'SEVEN SISTERS' New Album from Harmonia

PLEIADIANS ‘SEVEN SISTERS’

Harmonia Records

Format: CD

Barcode: 9366977745377

Release Date: 2006-11-22

Catalogue Number: HRCD006CD

The psytrance Mentors are back!

A universal phenomenon landed on planet Earth 10 years ago and left a deep mark in the history of psychedelic trance. The journey began in 1996 when the PLEIADIANS released their debut album 'Identified Flying Object - IFO' (Dragonfly Records, 1996). IFO is hailed as a classic among classics, in early 'Goa' and Psychedelic Trance. Their second album “FAMILY OF LIGHT” (Dragonfly Records , 1999) was also a worldwide hit featuring the 14-minute symphonic monster 'Modulation.' At the time of their 2 previous releases the PLEIADIANS were formed by Massimiliano Lanfranconi, Maurizio Begotti Andrea Rizzo and Carlo Paterno.

SEVEN SISTERS is the new anticipated PLEIADIANS album produced, by their 2 active members, Massimiliano Lafranconi and Maurizio Begotti aka also known as Etnica. SEVEN SISTERS is an inspirational journey into the deepest riches of inner space. It’s a fulfilling expression of continuous mystery, action and inspiration at the same time. You’ll find reincarnated futuristic sounds in a combination of well –respected quality, all done in a very professional way. Furthermore, its’ simplistic melodies will touch your senses in a multi-dimensional way. Tracks “ Vimana (rmx part 2) “,

“ Critical Conditions “ and “ I believe ” outstand with their kicking rhythms, their sharp edged sounds and their playful melodies, that bring to mind the image of a dancing universe heading towards the edge of time. Lastly, for all those of you who are seeking for adventure and mystery through a unique musical exploration, Seven Sisters is the just the sound.

Track list

1 Dance with me

2 I believe

3 Atlas

4 Galactic

5 Vimana pt.2

6 Starbase 11

7 Condition: critical

8 War of the worlds

9 Out of time

All tracks written and produced by Max Lanfranconi and Maurizio Begotti

@ Etnicanet studio - Ibiza - Spain.

Track 1 written with G. Bini - Arkanoydz.

Mastered by L. Henry Sarmiento II @ Sonic Vista studio - Ibiza

Artwork : Micky noise - M. Begotti

Info:

http://www.harmonia-records.com

http://www.etnicanet.net

Distribution by Arabesque & Saiko Sound

Samples

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=5981

http://arabesque.co.uk//index.php?option=c...=1052&Itemid=20

Is "Borat" opening this Friday in US theatres or next week?  I'm definately going to see that one...

631863[/snapback]

:lol:

very well, bringing back on topic, from the other topic :P!

borat is supposed to have premiere on nov.3rd, usa aswell as in many other parts of world :).

:lol:

very well, bringing back on topic, from the other topic :P!

borat is supposed to have premiere on nov.3rd, usa aswell as in many other parts of world :).

632342[/snapback]

Can't wait for borat.

Can wait for seven sisters!

Better if we had IFO re-released!

632597[/snapback]

ifo together with fol and their old unreleased goa tracks that they produced while rizzo-patterno where in B)! tripple cd [or double DVD with videos aswell :D], id sure buy them B) !

ETNICA, YOU HEAR THAT :)

?

ifo together with fol and their old unreleased goa tracks that they produced while rizzo-patterno where in B)!  tripple cd [or double DVD with videos aswell :D], id sure buy them B) !

ETNICA, YOU HEAR THAT :)

?

632904[/snapback]

You would as would a few others but I'm sure with there new style they'll sell much more (I know not loads and loads like an eminem, psy doesn't make much I know) to the kiddie fullon trance listeners who will now be all proud that they like something from the oldschool masters

You would as would a few others but I'm sure with there new style they'll sell much more (I know not loads and loads like an eminem, psy doesn't make much I know) to the kiddie fullon trance listeners who will now be all proud that they like something from the oldschool masters

633097[/snapback]

looks like the case <_<

• 4 weeks later...