Carbon Based Lifeforms

RTP

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice album. But i'm confused... the last track does'nt appear to match the track list on the back of the cd-cover/case?

As nice as the track is, it's got some weird elements in it which makes me feel like that stuff isn't supposed to be there when i first listened to it... :)

Nice album. But i'm confused... the last track does'nt appear to match the track list on the back of the cd-cover/case?

As nice as the track is, it's got some weird elements in it which makes me feel like that stuff isn't supposed to be there when i first listened to it... :)

Hiddent track after about 3 minutes from the end of the last listed track I think!

My postman hates me. Still no CBL for me. Maybe he's listening to it?

Actually, I fargin hate my postman. I want to pummel him about the head and shoulders. He's always stuffing packages that are way too big for my mailbox into the mailbox any way he can, including folding, spindling, and mutilating. That Lazy SOB can't just put it by my door?!?!?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I've mentioned it once to my local post office, but nothing's changed. I don't want to go nuts and keep yelling at my post office, because then I am sure stuff will start to get "lost", if you follow my meaning.

Actually, I fargin hate my postman. I want to pummel him about the head and shoulders. He's always stuffing packages that are way too big for my mailbox into the mailbox any way he can, including folding, spindling, and mutilating. That Lazy SOB can't just put it by my door?!?!?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I've mentioned it once to my local post office, but nothing's changed. I don't want to go nuts and keep yelling at my post office, because then I am sure stuff will start to get "lost", if you follow my meaning.

ask that mailman himself to put it infront of your door, or put a bigger box ;)

id go for second one :D

Have u thought of hiring a "professional" to solve your little problem.... if u know what I mean? ;)

:P

but it really sucks its not there yet..... when did u order?

:o:o

I'm lucky to have a big postbox & live really near the post office. If it's too big they keep it there but it's just a short walk from my house.

About not getting the CBL, that sucks big time. Listening to it right now & it's gooooood!!

edit: just remembered that they are privatising the postal service here. Wonder if that's good or not.

edit 2: An error has occured, you have tried to post a message with more emoticons than this board will allow. WTF? I tried 4!! Too much?

After having had to wait for what seemed to be ages, I will probably be receiving World of Sleepers just after christmas. About bloody time though, can't wait much longer! :angry::lol:

Wooo.. If I'm lucky I might just have it this friday or saturday after all.. IF i'm lucky :D

Could be. I think you took mine, actually. Give it back! :angry:

Yesum. Me & my super computer skills (they are fearsomely good) hacked into ultimae's computers & I got all copies sent to me :)

I have fifty now ;)

:o:o

I'm lucky to have a big postbox & live really near the post office. If it's too big they keep it there but it's just a short walk from my house.

About not getting the CBL, that sucks big time. Listening to it right now & it's gooooood!!

edit: just remembered that they are privatising the postal service here. Wonder if that's good or not.

edit 2: An error has occured, you have tried to post a message with more emoticons than this board will allow. WTF? I tried 4!! Too much?

its face, he posted too many emoticons :ph34r:

Could be. I think you took mine, actually. Give it back! :angry:

:lol:

awww ... I too am always worried that things get lost in the mail :(

That's really crap if things get lost ... I mean, you are the one who in the end pays for something that you don't even get.

I'm always so worried ... that's why I hate online ordering ... but sometimes I have no choice...

I hope for you that the CD will arrive ... maybe it got lost somewhere in a depot and one month later they'll come across it and send it, who knows...

I haven't ordered it yet. That Saikosounds order has cost me so much :(

I received an order of mine from Ultimae today. This order was placed 4 or 5 days AFTER the CBL order. :(

I guess the postman really is listening to my CBL CD.

haha lol

postman here is too dutified to mess up & steal. post here is good dakara

Well, apparently my postman has no taste. He finally put the CBL album back in my mailbox. It arrived today! Man, my holiday weekend is starting out right!

Also got the ATOI - Y2KAOS 2CD from them.

Man, I am pumped.

Well, apparently my postman has no taste. He finally put the CBL album back in my mailbox. It arrived today! Man, my holiday weekend is starting out right!

Also got the ATOI - Y2KAOS 2CD from them.

Man, I am pumped.

Cool! Enjoy the soundscapes & incense. How many sticks did you get this time?