Pleiadians - 7even Sister7

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like PSYSHOP doesn't have Pleiadians - 7seven Sister7.  :o  B)

YES!!!!!

That's KARMA. At least someone's boycotting this album. I'm j/k!!

http://217.160.136.176/cgi-bin/search.cgi

Ha. Yes I read about this on yahoo movies but never saw the clip. Thanks for posting Reger. :)

628030[/snapback]

1- wasnt 28th the date of release :P?

2- so you watched it :D?

I WILL CRUSH YOU!

GIVE THEM ONE TESTISS!!!!!!111

...WE WILL LINCH THIS MAN LATER... I BLAME JEWS!!!11

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

edit: now this is fucking nice - date expected November 10 :D

Is this movie going to be in USA theatres?  I love offensive satire type stuff...

628043[/snapback]

Of course. It's an American made film so it will open US first nation-wide. See below.

1- wasnt 28th the date of release :P?

2- so you watched it :D?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

edit: now this is fucking nice - date expected November 10 :D

628362[/snapback]

Yes, I watched the screening clip. The advance screening reel doesn't work alegedly and he has to improvise. Good stuff.

BORAT comes out NOV 3rd in the USA nationwide. THIS COMING FRIDAY IN THE USA. :) It will expand throughout November to other countries like most popular films. I posted a thread on BORAT (pics) and other cool 2006 films in the Off-Topic forum several days ago but I think that threads been pushed to page 2 already. :(

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809426565/i...OOdPwi8x15fVXcA

Of course. It's an American made film so it will open US first nation-wide. See below.

Yes, I watched the screening clip. The advance screening reel doesn't work alegedly and he has to improvise. Good stuff.

BORAT comes out NOV 3rd in the USA nationwide. THIS COMING FRIDAY IN THE USA.  :)  It will expand throughout November to other countries like most popular films. I posted a thread on BORAT (pics) and other cool 2006 films in the Off-Topic forum several days ago but I think that threads been pushed to page 2 already.  :(

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809426565/i...OOdPwi8x15fVXcA

629220[/snapback]

its expected november 3rd here also, i saw list of premiere dates worldwide, dont remember where, but 3rd november is most recent date.

so, we have to wait till november 10th for 7s, what if max/mauri judging by such bad feedback on album decide to postpone it more and then cancel :D? that could be real, whether they choose to make better one isnt that likely tho :D

so, we have to wait till november 10th for 7s, what if max/mauri judging by such bad feedback on album decide to postpone it more and then cancel :D? that could be real, whether they choose to make better one isnt that likely tho :D

629263[/snapback]

Huh, that's strange. :unsure:

But they still have the same tracklist. I don't see them changing anything in under two weeks, and the album has already been available for around a week or two at most. Surely someone bought it by now. I doubt they will make it better, that''s just too unexpected although it would be very cool and quite welcome if they did. Also I'm very curious in knowing what other forums on other sites had to say about this album so far. What other big site posts feedback, reviews on this type of music?? Can someone check? Is there a way for us to compare how the majority feels about this disappointing album here and to other sites in general? I don't post on other sites regarding psy albums so I'm most familiar with this site.

I wonder too why they did this.

Well, Saikosounds has a bad habit of prematurely announcing release dates. Almost every release they announce inevitably gets pushed back... Look at the S-Range album for example. It's date has been changed for over a year now... Not saying it's totally their fault, but I really don't mark my calendars by them or anything... Other shops simply say "coming soon" for new releases and don't get our expectations too high.

As a label I can say with 100% certainty that Saiko Sounds will just pull a random date out of the air if they don't receive an official release date from the label as they did it to one of our releases. Since they don't use ny sort of "coming soon", but rather dates in their database I can see why they do it, although I have occassionaly been burned date watching their myself. lol

Huh, that's strange.  :unsure:

But they still have the same tracklist. I don't see them changing anything in under two weeks, and the album has already been available for around a week or two at most. Surely someone bought it by now. I doubt they will make it better, that''s just too unexpected although it would be very cool and quite welcome if they did. Also I'm very curious in knowing what other forums on other sites had to say about this album so far. What other big site posts feedback, reviews on this type of music?? Can someone check? Is there a way for us to compare how the majority feels about this disappointing album here and to other sites in general? I don't post on other sites regarding psy albums so I'm most familiar with this site.

I wonder too why they did this.

629367[/snapback]

what are you talking about, are you saying that 7s are allready for sale somewhere, shipping?

what are you talking about, are you saying that 7s are allready for sale somewhere, shipping?

629486[/snapback]

No it's nothing. I assumed that it was available since Oct 21st coz that was the release date on saikosounds two weeks ago. It seems like the date is delayed again for no other reason than a timing issue. It would be too rare if they used this time to improve their album. Once I heard the samples I knew this was it... unfortunately. Btw it doesn't sound terrible, (for Full On) just nothing as to why I enjoy and bought Pleiadians to begin with.

comments.

track 1:lame lame lame.

track 2:low

track 3:has its spots.when the voice comes in...oh god...i had a lot of time to get this sort of feeling.nice track!

track 4:lame lame lame

track 5:mediocre.nothing special.it's a shame it has the vimana name on it.

track 6:has a certain feeling but i find it a bit generic.

track 7:mediocre.nothing special.

track 8:mediocre.nothing special.

track 9:oh god!it has its spots...yeah!that melody!that pad!pure pure pure!

one comment cause i want to be fair:

many tracks have certain melodies that have an emotional touch and i like it.

all in all i like tracks 3 and 9 but this release has nothing to do with what the real pleiadians have treated us in the past... :rolleyes:

from harmonia records web site:

"2006 is the beginning of a New Era. The psytrance Mentors are back! A living legend of psy trance with numerous releases since the dawn of this scene strikes back with a massive and solid release to make the old fellows to recall and the new to admire the unique sound of PLEIADIANS.

A universal phenomenon landed on planet Earth 10 years ago and left a deep mark in the history of psychedelic trance. The journey began in 1996 when the PLEIADIANS released their debut album 'Identified Flying Object - IFO' (Dragonfly Records, 1996). IFO is hailed as a classic among classics, in early 'Goa' and Psychedelic Trance. Their second album “FAMILY OF LIGHT” (Dragonfly Records, 1999) was also a worldwide hit featuring the 14-minute symphonic monster 'Modulation.' At the time of their 2 previous releases Massimiliano Lanfranconi, Maurizio Begotti Andrea Rizzo and Carlo Paterno formed the PLEIADIANS.

Many years passed and the silence was about to end with this top-notch cd release that makes SEVEN SISTERS as the new landmark of the psy sound nowadays. This is the new anticipated PLEIADIANS album produced, by their 2 active members, Massimiliano Lafranconi and Maurizio Begotti aka also known as Etnica. SEVEN SISTERS is an inspirational journey into the deepest riches of inner space. It’s a fulfilling expression of continuous mystery, action and inspiration at the same time. You’ll find reincarnated futuristic sounds in a combination of well –respected quality, all done in a very professional way. Furthermore, its’ simplistic melodies will touch your senses in a multi-dimensional way. Tracks “ Vimana (remix part 2) “,

“ Critical Conditions “ and “ I believe « outstand with their kicking rhythms, their sharp edged sounds and their playful melodies, that bring to mind the image of a dancing universe heading towards the edge of time. Lastly, for all those of you who are seeking for adventure and mystery through a unique musical exploration, Seven Sisters is the just the sound.

The most mature production that ever been achieved by the Italian duo is crafted on this piece of plastic to make everyone enjoy and feel the energy that has been spread into this story of pure psychedelia.

With this release, Harmonia records establishes new standards on the era providing a first class release that only few labels has the ability to achieve and spread into the audience these days and to become one of the leading at the moment.

A unique album that would be one of the highlights for 2006 and footstep to be remembered the upcoming years

Mastering by L.Henry Sarmiento II @ Sonic Vista Studios , Ibiza.

Cover design by Micky Noise ".

:rolleyes:

atleast they mentioned that previous two albums where made with patterno and rizzo and that this one is made by lanfranconi and begotti only :D

people everyone knew it was going to be different but i for once would like to stand up and say i find the samples interesting. U must compare this music NOT to IFO or FOL but to what is heard around these days, i personally heard transwave live in london and my god THAT was rotten full on heavily on the hard trance side.. just a super banging kick one bassline on it's top and some synths here and there i didnt hear one single evolution nor a killer melody and nobody else did (i heard many negative comments). I am sorry to say so but that's it and hearing the samples of this i am more thrilled by its sound! On the Vimana Part 2 i can hear a nice thing going on and galactic and starbase 11 are sounding promising. Also the beat seems to be lower than the synths which is a good thing i simply hate to hear only the kick :)

PS: also track condition critical seems great, up to the sky it goes!

ive been listening for those samples once in a while for a while now, and i must admitt that this album, atleast samples, doesnt sound too bad :).

dont get me wrong, this is by no means IFO or FOL, not even close, these are not oldschool masters pleadians, this is modern full on.

Actually, this sounds like THE BEST FULL ON around, but surely not as Pleiadians. :D

643328[/snapback]

Yea... for Full On it sounds pretty good. For Pleiadians it sounds nothing like them. The difficult thing is not thinking and comparing old Pleiadians to this while hearing this. People who like good Full On would probably better enjoy this if they can get over that big bump. Pleiadians are now doing a completely different style and as much I would have been captivated with interest and excitement if the group would reunite and create I.F.O. pt: 2 ... it is what it is and we should look at it for what it is.