Metapsychic Records

I and some friends started on this new project "Metapsychic Records" a netlabel that is focused only on spiritual/melodic goatrance music. We are working on our first compilation which it will be free and out of charges , it will be released on the internet , but the fact this is for free it doesnt mean that the music suxx. Ataraxia will be featured on this compilation aswel.

Message to artists : if u make goatrance and if u think its good enough to release it please contact me or cosmogenesis.

U´ll hear about us soon.. .. till then keep the vibes.

• 2 months later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

We have changed domain in fact one or two months ago, can't remember exactly. The new website is now www.metapsychicrecords.com

If u didn't already hear about them, you can download for free here our compilation, VA/Pyramidal Trancendence and there the ataraxia E.P. from Lost Buddha. Enjoy! :)

More informations and comments on those topics:

VA-Pyramidal Trance & Dance :P

Lost Buddha - Ataraxia E.P.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx for your nice words, guys! Glad you like it! :) We're just trying to help the goa community to keep the true spirit alive, and despite the fact we approach of the year 2007 ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I listen to and sweat. Now I start to believe in god ...

~■×x :o x×■~♂~■×x :blink: x×■~♂~■×x :unsure: x×■~

... {;)} my own god.

hehehe bro no sweat just dance and then sweat and then dance . to believe in god.. i guess itll take u more than sweat.

• 1 month later...