V/A "Map Of Goa 2" ( YSE )

Track Lists cd 1...

1 > Bizzare Contact - Monkey Mind(2006 final Version)

2 > Phanatic - Restard (Steromatic rmz)

3 >System Nipel - Lift Me Up

4 >Spectrum - Albert Einsten

5 >Maxximus - Bassdio

6 > Sun Control Species - Daydreamer

7 > Space Vision - MagicSpells

8 > Audiotec - Universal Audio

9 > The Freak Show -Solar System

Track List cd 2...?

?

Love all! :wub:

hi,

i´m the compiler of "map of goa 2" and don´t know, where you get the tracklist from...

it isn´t right at all...the release will be next month and this is the right tracklist:

MAP OF GOA 2 (YSE)

compiled by Dj Mikadho

CD1:

1. Bizzare Contact - Monkey Mind (2006 final Version) (Noga)

2. Phanatic - Restard (Stereomatic rmx) (Utopia)

3. System Nipel - Lift Me Up (Trancelucent)

4. Electric Universe - Science (Electric Universe rec.)

5. Spectrum - Albert Einstein (Spectrum Music)

6. Maxximus - Bassdio (unreleased)

7. Audiotec - Universal Audio (unreleased)

8. Space Vision – MagicSpells (unreleased)

9. The Freak Show - Solar System (unreleased)

CD2:

1. Feedback - Progression Session (unreleased)

2. Brain Damage - Flux (edit version) (unreleased)

3. Bitkit – Logical (unreleased)

4. Atma - The Excorcism of the Spirit (unreleased)

5. Feuerhake - Tic Tac (Idot rmx) (Synergetic)

6. Sun Control Species - Daydreamers (Sinewave rmx) (unreleased)

7. Aerospace – Cosmix (Spintwist rec.)

8. Sensifeel - Sunglaces (Gaudium rmx)

9. Ovnimoon - Shamanic dance on ayahuaska (Synergetic)

best,

mikadho

http://www.mikadho.trendvisor.de

CD1:

1. Bizzare Contact - Monkey Mind (2006 final Version) (Noga)

2. Phanatic - Restard (Stereomatic rmx) (Utopia)

3. System Nipel - Lift Me Up (Trancelucent)

4. Electric Universe - Science (Electric Universe rec.)

5. Spectrum - Albert Einstein (Spectrum Music)

6. Maxximus - Bassdio (unreleased)

7. Audiotec - Universal Audio (unreleased)

8. Space Vision – MagicSpells (unreleased)

9. The Freak Show - Solar System (unreleased)

596109[/snapback]

Are the rest of the tracks in a similar style to this one?

just a polite suggestion to YSE.

please try to actually match the titles of your albums with the content.i see all those records with the word Goa in them but the music is never Goa trance. ;)

i actually got fooled with map of goa 1 thinking it would be goa trance( i didnt know what YSE was releasing at the moment),The cover also amazed me so i ordered it,but i got some blasting full-on instead of goa trance. :(

am not whining or anything,the full-on was quite good(and i normallly prety much hate full-on ;) its just that a LOT of YSE releases are titled with goa references,but the stuff is anything BUT goa trance!

i dont know,use stuf like "VA - fullmoon nights " in the future! :P

so, then maybe YOU can tell me, what is "goa-trance"?

in my opinien it´s all goa trance, or psychedelic trance, no matter if it´s fullon, psychedelic, or progressive trance...

it´s just a word from the past for psychedelic music.... ;)

598481[/snapback]

Asia 2001,California Sunshine,Dimension 5,RA,old Etnica,Oforia,old Astral Projection and many others are considered Goa trance.

What i see in YSE track lists is NOT goa trance man,come on! If YSE released Goa trance at the rate they are releasing full-on,i would be creaming my pants everyday. ;)

Asia 2001,California Sunshine,Dimension 5,RA,old Etnica,Oforia,old Astral Projection and many others are considered Goa trance.

What i see in YSE track lists is NOT goa trance man,come on! If YSE released Goa trance at the rate they are releasing full-on,i would be creaming my pants everyday. ;)

598508[/snapback]

Well, i think you make big mistake !!

First of all, this style you talk about it is called "old school" or "old school goa".

I am one of the artists from the compilation, and it is true, my style is not "old school" it is Full On, but it is still "GOA" !!!

In general, when peoples talk about the electronic music styles they talk about techno,electro, house, "goa" or "psychedelic trance"..... they never use terms like: full on , progressive trance, dark........

And second...YSE Rec it's a label more oriented for "worldwide" sellings, i mean, they sell music all over the world in music shops and the peoples who buy this Cd's are not only peoples involved in the psytrance sceen...

So, if somebody from outside of psytrance sceen will ask me what kind of music i make, i will always say "GOA" because if i say "Full On" nobody will understand what i'm talking about...

That's the trick !!!

And thanks to labels like Y.S.E , more peoples have the chance to get in touch and hear about this magical music and culture called "Psytrance" or "Goa Trance" !!!!"

BOOM !!! :)

yeah mate, i absolute agree with you.

@snowball:

maybe this one is more interesting for you:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yse/yse2cd064.html

i can understand your point for sure, but i think the time has changed a bit and there are more styles these days...and for people, who are not so much involved in the trance scene, like djs for example, it´s easier to find a nice selection of the current releases...

ATMA i agree with you,YSE is a big record and a respectable one so maybe GOA has become a wider term for psytrance.

well meaybe am too oldschool myself,thats why i dont seem to be able to accept that what Goa used to mean now means something else...

• 3 weeks later...

just a polite suggestion to YSE.

please try to actually match the titles of your albums with the content.i see all those records with the word Goa in them but the music is never Goa trance. ;)

i actually got fooled with map of goa 1 thinking it would be goa trance( i didnt know what YSE was releasing at the moment),The cover also amazed me so i ordered it,but i got some blasting full-on instead of goa trance. :(

am not whining or anything,the full-on was quite good(and i normallly prety much hate full-on ;) its just that a LOT of YSE releases are titled with goa references,but the stuff is anything BUT goa trance!

i dont know,use stuf like "VA - fullmoon nights " in the future! :P

598460[/snapback]

I totally agree wih snowball!! I always look into such Compilations just to find out its full-on :(. And full-on is NOT Goa. Goa is melodic and full-on is some kind of minimal-techno.

I have been for 11 years in the scene now and the people i know also agree with this, and also get disappointed every time they look into a "goa" compilation to find out its not Goa.

So please don't call those Compilations Goa when they are not.

Digi

cd2 looks better IMO .. first is standard full on ... whenever im a little confused about the title like goa this goa that i just look at the artists ... i dont think any labels apart from suntrip making goa ??

cd2 looks better IMO .. first is standard full on ... whenever im a little confused about the title like goa this  goa that i just look at the artists ...  i dont think any labels apart from suntrip making goa ??

607324[/snapback]

we also have old skool goa. a new compilation is on the way.