Para Halu - Live In The Swedish Forest

amphiton

I loved their 'World of Peace' album @ Parvati Records in 2005, but this... This is amazing stuff! Old tracks and a bunch of new ones, 94 minutes of sonic pleasure.

These guys are admired by me for their ability to create non agressive, subtle, very fast & deep sound for liquid space diving.

You can get this set from › here ‹ directly or from their web-page

Would also like to hear reviews/comments :)

Yep, this is awesome stuff. The first track is nothing but amazing! One of the best I've heard in a really long time (all genres included). The only thing I really miss in this set is The Invisible Hunter (In the jungle) - I think that track could be great in a live set.

Nevertheless, this is awesome. Everyone should get.

Thanks amphiton will d/l in a bit . ;)

Loved their track flash dance rmx on the 'Freshly Squeezed' Compilation. Para halu Is definately one my favourites :)

this has been on mp3 player for months now, Para Halu has a new album coming up soon... Ocelot just released his 'morning' album with Vertigo and later this year there's a 'night' album planned on dropout... oh and i think Electrypnose is working on his 3rd album as well... looking fookin good for twisted trance if you ask me :)

I didn't know that you like thsi kind of Psy Amphiton. I always thought of you more a goa-ish guy that anything else.

Anyway Para Halu kick ass! Although I don't have any problem with more agressive and raw stuff Para Halu are very hypnotic. Music not for dancing but for mind traveling in dark realms. ;)

I didn't know that you like thsi kind of Psy Amphiton. I always thought of you more a goa-ish guy that anything else.

Anyway Para Halu kick ass! Although I don't have any problem with more agressive and raw stuff Para Halu are very hypnotic. Music not for dancing but for mind traveling in dark realms.  ;)

598680[/snapback]

Well, I'm sure one can find top-quality stuff in every subgenre of psytrance, I do.

Yes, hypnotic (and not dark at all) for traveling! Dancing music @ ~150bpm is speed-core for speed addicts.

Well, I'm sure one can find top-quality stuff in every subgenre of psytrance, I do.

Yes, hypnotic (and not dark at all) for traveling! Dancing music @ ~150bpm is speed-core for speed addicts.

598685[/snapback]

I find Para Halu pretty dark actually, not in the evil way but more in a mystical one.

As for the bpm. I don't think that anyone that makes music that fast cares about the dancefloors. I can't think anyone really dancing in that speeds. After all this kind of music has always a more repetitive bass and no melodies so it's more for brain-fucking than dancing. I don't like psy faster than 150 bpm (well maybe 152 bpm max) but what about Khetzal-Ganesha Pramana? That was 160 bpm! :rolleyes: