I've got 30 €

Agneton

Hello there, I lately tried to gain some money and now I've got some 30 euors.

As my Oldschool Goa CD collection is far from complete, I want to buy a good & sweet Oldschool CD with it. Please keep in mind that I will pay the sum by posting it in a letter. I know many people don't like it, but it's my only way of paying on the moment AND I've done it a lot, without risks.

Here's a list of CD's that pop into my mind, if you have other good suggestions please don't hesitate!

Shakta - Silicon Trip

Ubar Tmar - Fusion

Asia 2001 - Psykadelia

Cosmosis - Cosmology

Doof - Lets Turn On (the original version, not the Twisted re-release!)

Dreamweaver - Lord Of Illusions

K.U.R.O. - Revolution

Ominus - Ominus

Non Fiction - Aspect To The Future

I hope I can afford at least one of them...please let me know (:

Thanks,

Agneton

587619[/snapback]

mmmmmmm you may struggle to get any of those titles for that except shakta

heres an idea of what others are paying

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I also expect an extra copy of Silicon Trip in a day or two. For sale or trade.

591203[/snapback]

Oh, competition! :ph34r:

But seriously, if Michael is going to have the CD before me (and I'm sure he will, because I haven't even paid for mine yet), do a trade / deal with him because he's a honest & nice guy :)

Oh, competition!  :ph34r:

But seriously, if Michael is going to have the CD before me (and I'm sure he will, because I haven't even paid for mine yet), do a trade / deal with him because he's a honest & nice guy :)

591224[/snapback]

you're too kind Artur :huh:

Anyway, you were here first so I expect you to get asked first if buyer/trader is interested. Merely stated that I have it too in case it didn't work out.

EDIT: My Silicon Trip is already gone ... :P

you're too kind Artur :huh:

It's much better to have friends than enemies :)

Anyway, he didn't contacted me yet, but if he's only interested in buying CDs, then I'm out because the only means of payment available for me at the moment are cash-in-mail (I know most people won't do this) or bank-transfer (but I'd do it only for bigger amounts, because polish banks charge 8EUR for every transaction like that, so either I'd have to put the price up or loose on the deal). If he's up for trade however, then I'm open for deals :D

Anyway, he didn't contacted me yet, but if he's only interested in buying CDs, then I'm out because the only means of payment available for me at the moment are cash-in-mail (I know most people won't do this) or bank-transfer (but I'd do it only for bigger amounts, because polish banks charge 8EUR for every transaction like that, so either I'd have to put the price up or loose on the deal). If he's up for trade however, then I'm open for deals :D

592047[/snapback]

Well, he specifically stated that he would send money via mail, so you still have a shot :)

592047[/snapback]

He is on vacation at the moment, so that maybe explains why he didn't contact you guys yet? :)

i found the omunis album for 10€

so it all comes down to waiting and searching :)

buy when the opportunity comes along, that's m strategy (but it's a slow one)

592177[/snapback]

Yeah, I traded myself to it for a copy of Mystical Experiences. Patience and luck. And the hours, off course ... ;)

Edit: The Ominus is an excellent album btw.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to not let you guys know anything...

Like Anoebis said, I was on a holiday in Poland last two weeks.

Now I'm back, and i saw some of you made me offers...

Somseensee, is your offer for Doof still available? (check your PM's please)