because of our last discussion

Lost Buddha

yes mates , im posting this here because of our last discussion and i decided to add a few formulas in my music , i put some fullon formulas in my production (baseline included) but now tell me , what u think of this ? is this neo fullon? new skool goa? morning fullon? :blink:

check this out then.

my last work in progress..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ex4o24

Guest Rezwalker

nitchz melodies mixed with crappy full-on bassline..hm..right click, delete-recycle bin :P

go back to serious productions and leave outside anything full-OFF :D

You have to make the bassline more spanky, This one sounds too blurry. It can also be the crappy bitrate that makes it that way. And it is too fast... hehe :) With a better production/mastering this could become the next hit on Goa Head vol 88! :D

Sounds generic. Like stuff that was playing 24/7 at Sonica and contributed to me leaving early. I'm sensing a disturbance in your force, Lost Buddha, a temptation to the dark side. Stick with what's right, not what's popular. Right will always win in the long run. Cheers. ;)

thanks for the tips nemo , goa head 88 HAHHAHAHAHHAHA man thats a good one :D:P yea man i need some good EQ and compression in the bass ur right about that ;)

ottomata yea man i understand u perfectly , but i see this more in a nitzhonot side than as fullon , even the old nitzhonot got baselines like this , i do this cause i like nitzhonot , but fiddling with baselines isnt bad too :P

just trying to upgrade the old goa tune.. thanks for the construtive comments guys.

Guest Rezwalker

is this the future of goa music? by your opinions i dont think so... but i think we all dont have  a choice than to accept the "evolution" that everyone talk about .. :\

580122[/snapback]

Transient 2006

Dragonfly 2006

if the legendaries not giving the good examples so we cannot expect anything good from smaller labels

no hope for interesting evolution in near future.

Transient 2006

Dragonfly 2006

if the legendaries not giving the good examples so we cannot expect anything good from smaller labels

no hope for interesting evolution in near future.

580137[/snapback]

hey man this sounds even more fullon than my music i dont see the reason why to complain then...

EDIT : my opinion honestly my song sounds more nitz than fullon , but people associate the basslines to fullon (whats acceptable) , but the truth is nitzhonot used to have awesome basselines aswel and loads of tone changes , and im sure everyone here knows that including u ;)

Guest Rezwalker

EDIT : my opinion honestly my song sounds more nitz than fullon , but people associate the basslines to fullon (whats acceptable) , but the truth is nitzhonot used to have awesome basselines aswel and loads of tone changes , and im sure everyone here knows that including u ;)

580141[/snapback]

agreed partial :) personally i can hear much easier nitchz than full-OFF

hey man this sounds even more fullon than my music i dont see the reason why to complain then...

580141[/snapback]

that's right...its just a wate of time. or deep inside us we can't accept the fact that good productions has gone for ever...and as i said on other thread for this situation faults labels, and p2p programs (imo) i have a last hope from Tip (cause of their last release va lucas) and from twisted records..but are they enough? no.

yea man i understand perfectly what u mean :) its the world we live and if we are the minority we cant win the majority. there´s 1000 labels releasing fullon and only 3 releasing old skool melodic music problably but thats only an example.

imo this song style is a modern noncheezy and dimensional nitzhonot style. the kick even looks like shiva shidapu ! bassline looks like old janana nitz compilation , listen that to believe it ! ;)

the question with you 'purists' is, will you be able to identify the so-called 'evolution' of the genre when you hear it? do you think it will just click in your head and all of a sudden 'make sense'. Is there list of paramaters you have imbued in your head which should trigger when you hear it? could it be possible, no matter what kind of music people put out in the future... it will just never be.. 'good enough' to be properly evolved goa. Most goa lovers today treasure that sound for the retro-elements it had and the roughness of the sound, including the inventiveness of new ideas... which today have been passed through a reclycing machine so many times, nobody knows anything anymore.

There is so much music out there, i would dare say there are new strands of goa, evolving in different (hell in all sub genre's), but perhaps the expectations are so narrow and so high at the same time, than well... it just ends in frustration...

thanks for the tips nemo , goa head 88 HAHHAHAHAHHAHA man thats a good one  :D  :P yea man i need some good EQ and compression in the bass ur right about that ;)

ottomata yea man i understand u perfectly , but i see this more in a nitzhonot side than as fullon , even the old nitzhonot got baselines like this , i do this cause i like nitzhonot , but fiddling with baselines isnt bad too :P

just trying to upgrade the old goa tune.. thanks for the construtive comments guys.

580097[/snapback]

I don't really care what you want to call it, it's generic. You clearly have doubts about what you're doing, so as you get more and more prestige for your work you would be smart to listen to your intuition - which is now telling you that you're stepping into dangerous territory, rationalizing bad moves, otherwise you wouldn't be asking the questions you are, seeking encouragement for something you know intuitively is wrong.

So many have succumbed to the abusive side-effects of esteem. Yesterday's heroes, today's fools. You know who they are. There's a new one every day. Don't fail us. And don't fail yourself. Good luck.

Guest Rezwalker

imo this song style is a modern noncheezy and dimensional nitzhonot style

580154[/snapback]

maybe..but u think this style will be accepted from labels? i can't believe it...they don't give a shit if this style is good for u and u know it better than me...labels rulez :rolleyes:

I don't really care what you want to call it, it's generic. You clearly have doubts about what you're doing, so as you get more and more prestige for your work you would be smart to listen to your intuition - which is now telling you that you're stepping into dangerous territory, rationalizing bad moves, otherwise you wouldn't be asking the questions you are, seeking encouragement for something you know intuitively is wrong.

So many have succumbed to the abusive side-effects of esteem. Yesterday's heroes, today's fools. You know who they are. There's a new one every day. Don't fail us. And don't fail yourself. Good luck.

580161[/snapback]

i didnt get the wrong part otto , wrong to make fullon or nitz? ;)

maybe..but u think this style will be accepted from labels? i can't believe it...they don't give a shit if this style is good for u and u know it better than me...labels rulez  :rolleyes:

580165[/snapback]

rez listen , my style was never accepted from labels expect suntrip. i always did what i like , it looks like now im following some original ways just like otto said its generic , unlabeled. and who said i want this for labels? im doing it because i like its simple .. dont need to be sarcastic about the "labels rulez" part man..

I mean wrong according to your inner self. You know what I'm talking about.

580170[/snapback]

nothing wrong with my innerself otto. really. ;) i feel this and this is goa (maybe in a original way ) to me , now its up to the people who wants to label this on their own views and tastes.. ;)

honestly, what the hell is this obsession you people have with full on & nitz?

the rest of us are too busy listening to the other world of psy, techno/electro stuff, minimal, prog, suomi, intelligent twisted, ambient, borderline IDM... there's so much good music out there and you see things so two-dimensionally. I suggest people get your head of the gutter and look around... there is more to 'psy' than full on and goa...

:o

There is so much music out there, i would dare say there are new strands of goa, evolving in different (hell in all sub genre's), but perhaps the expectations are so narrow and so high at the same time, than well... it just ends in frustration...

580160[/snapback]

BraHvo

Guest Rezwalker

rez listen , my style was never accepted from labels expect suntrip. i always did what i like , it looks like now im following some original ways just like otto said its generic , unlabeled. and who said i want this for labels? im doing it because i like its simple .. dont need to be sarcastic about the "labels rulez" part man..

580172[/snapback]

u miss the point..im not talking about u, im talking generally in case some artist wants to release something like this one (or even something different) they accept only what likes to them. and yes "label rulez" is reality. they destroy the scene and everybody knows that

u miss the point..im not talking about u, im talking generally in case some artist wants to release something like this one (or even something different) they accept only what likes to them. and yes "label rulez" is reality. they destroy the scene and everybody knows that

580190[/snapback]

ok rez im sorry i misurunderstood your point. my apologies. :)