am i just imagining things or is a pattern forming

technosomy

this just sold this morning

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

this just sold a week ago

i have been noticing this a bit from various sellers who seem to have ALOT of copies of various cd's.

now i don't know about you but how many people have a couple of copies of this lying around?

just an observation, could be nothing

:)

1) thanks for the koxbox cd, it has been on my cd-player non-stop :D

2) you browse ebay too much

3) I once got in panic because a seller was selling orichalcum & the deviant's self titled cd right after I had purchased one. I emailed him about it and he replied he has 30 in stock. There's also a seller who time to time puts ubar tmar's fusion for sale. :)

this just sold this morning

this just sold a week ago

i have been noticing this a bit from various sellers who seem to have ALOT of copies of various cd's.

now i don't know about you but how many people have a couple of copies of this lying around?

just an observation, could be nothing

:)

557975[/snapback]

Ah well, sometimes people can buy like 5 or 10 cds from one guy at a very good price... Simply because the guy found an old stock in his basement, and he sells it very cheap... (the guy is happy he can still sell that old weird music)... And if you are lucky you can buy like 10 Asia 2001's like that... and you'll become rich, héhé

Edit: or like that you can trade like hell! :) Been there, done that :P

Yeah, I can't wait for the day when I find a small out of the way record shop & they just have all the rarities, dirt cheap and in large quantities. I just need to find it <_<

I ended up selling BP Empire for $189USD the other day... what a surprise!

557982[/snapback]

What??!!?? But that album is so readily available isn't it? I see it in every record shop I go into :o:o:o

The CD anyway.

Ah well, sometimes people can buy like 5 or 10 cds from one guy at a very good price... Simply because the guy found an old stock in his basement, and he sells it very cheap... (the guy is happy he can still sell that old weird music)... And if you are lucky you can buy like 10 Asia 2001's like that... and you'll become rich, héhé

Edit: or like that you can trade like hell! :) Been there, done that :P

557978[/snapback]

good point imagine finding 10 transdimentionals or 10 lives

be able to buy a house (almost)

1) thanks for the koxbox cd, it has been on my cd-player non-stop :D

2) you browse ebay too much

3) I once got in panic because a seller was selling orichalcum & the deviant's self titled cd right after I had purchased one. I emailed him about it and he replied he has 30 in stock. There's also a seller who time to time puts ubar tmar's fusion for sale. :)

557976[/snapback]

come on oopie where do you think i bought that dragon tales cd from

not to mention only cost me $10

and have you seen the cd's i have bought in the last couple of months in the "what have i bought thread"

don't browse ebay enough if you ask me :)

and where do you think i bought my ubar tmar cd?

your right though i am an ebay whore

but a nice one!! :P

What??!!?? But that album is so readily available isn't it? I see it in every record shop I go into  :o  :o  :o

The CD anyway.

557995[/snapback]

2LP vinyl but still, didnt think it was so super rare... it doesnt come up on ebay tho, so maybe!

2LP vinyl but still, didnt think it was so super rare... it doesnt come up on ebay tho, so maybe!

558010[/snapback]

Yeah, It doesn't seem like it should be rare, but when I think about it, it was damn near impossible to find, even when it first came out. I find that price ironic though since on every copy I ever owned of it (I think 3 different ones, bought at different times all new) Dancing With Kadfi was unplayable due to squeezing too much time on the last side. The track would juxt skip and jump all over because the grooves were so shallow.

558010[/snapback]

Reeeeaaallllyyyyy???? I have the 2LP Vinyl of that....Maybe I should think about putting it up on ebay...I never would have guessed it would be such a good investment....

Guest The Journey Man Project

557976[/snapback]

got that one at my local cd shop brand new last year for like $8.00... still shrink wrapped :lol: sorry.. shouldn't brag :unsure:

got that one at my local cd shop brand new last year for like $8.00... still shrink wrapped  :lol: sorry.. shouldn't brag  :unsure:

558035[/snapback]

no problems!

it costed only 10$ for me too. :)

It's good to get it before it's "too wanted". Such a brilliant piece.

edit: you're not talking about ubar tmar are you? you aren't am I right eh?

I must be, say I am? :(

otherwise I'll get depressed :S

nah not ubar tmar... theres some cd of his at hmv here... a bit pricey ($25us) but I can check it out for you if you like?

nah not ubar tmar... theres some cd of his at hmv here... a bit pricey ($25us) but I can check it out for you if you like?

558041[/snapback]

oh whow! yes if it's not too much trouble you could indeed :)

I'm still looking for "live", "eigou kaiki" and "true" so the chances are pretty big!

You've seen any Uni too? or KURO?

just wondering... :)

think I've seen an Uni cd... will go into town either Friday or Monday and scout around for you... KURO I haven't seen but will be in tokyo in o a month so will check it out there as well... B)

think I've seen an Uni cd... will go into town either Friday or Monday and scout around for you... KURO I haven't seen but will be in tokyo in o a month so will check it out there as well...  B)

558048[/snapback]

that's great news and really friendly from you :)

Uni's Uni has been a wet dream for me a long time now :-]

oh whow! yes if it's not too much trouble you could indeed :)

I'm still looking for "live", "eigou kaiki" and "true" so the chances are pretty big!

You've seen any Uni too? or KURO?

just wondering... :)

558043[/snapback]

Most branches of HMV & Tower in Tokyo have KURO - Satisfaction and Uni - La'Movin & the new Live album but KURO - Revolution has been a rare sight.

Most branches of HMV & Tower in Tokyo have KURO - Satisfaction and Uni - La'Movin & the new Live album but KURO - Revolution has been a rare sight.

558054[/snapback]

thanks for the info!

I'd indeed like the 1st KURO album more :)

And Uni... well, La'Movin was a slight dissapointment... I think the older stuff rules in this case too :) (yeah it's impossible to find, I'm daydreaming!)

KURO - Revolution isn't too hard to find on Yahoo Auctions Japan. The first Uni album pops up there somewhat frequently as well. I'm also curious if Eigou Kaiki hasn't reprinted lately as when I was down in Tokyo last week I seemed to see it just about everywhere.

thanks for the info!

I'd indeed like the 1st KURO album more :)

And Uni... well, La'Movin was a slight dissapointment... I think the older stuff rules in this case too :) (yeah it's impossible to find, I'm daydreaming!)

558058[/snapback]

Not impossible, these CDs do show up in second hand shops over here and most people are really good at looking after their music here so almost always they are in mint or near mint condition. Recently I found TIP's Mu (Clear) Compilation in mint condition for $1 and Color Box - Train to Chroma City in mint condition for 5 :D

If I find Revolution I'll be trading it as I got it a while back :ph34r:

I'm also curious if Eigou Kaiki hasn't reprinted lately as when I was down in Tokyo last week I seemed to see it just about everywhere.

558060[/snapback]

:o

Eigou Kaiki everywhere?

you lucky bugger.

tell me Jikkenteki, you seem to be a person who really has heard a lot of japsy.

What's the best release ever from Japanese artist in your opinion? :)

Recently I found TIP's Mu (Clear) Compilation in mint condition for $1 and Color Box - Train to Chroma City in mint condition for 5  :D

558061[/snapback]

show off :P

damn I'd like that Colorbox album too. :)