I am angry

Guest Elysium

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you play a Kindzadza record backwards it sounds more melodic.

570454[/snapback]

If you slow a Skazi 45rpm record down to 33rpm and play it backwards, it sounds remarkably like Elysium.

Based on that, I've come to the conclusion that Kristian is actually the true brain behind Skazi, and Skazi is nothing more than a backwards remix project for old Elysium tracks. Asher Swissa & B-Bass are the Milli & Vanilli of the trance scene.

:ph34r::ph34r:

yes :)

The good old days where a party was a journey.

It usualy started with some chillout and went into some twisted psychedelic night music and when the sun came up the music became slower, more melodic, tribal, ethnic etc.  Music to get down on ;)

Completely agree. Variety is the spice of life as they say :)

Today (IMO) it's 145-150 all the way.  How on earth do people ever get the chance to get down?

Maybe speed/amphetamines or whatever drugs are done nowdays can explain the need for 145-150 full on killllargh all the way :)

I am angry. Very angry!

This is my goodbye and my reason why I say goodbye to the psyscene I have been part of the last 13 years as a person on the dance floor, an artist and a DJ.

A scene I had a big passion and love for and used a lot of work and energy in.

I am angry at you the organisers because:

- You treat me with a lot of disrespect. I am not a "super star" so you think it is ok to talk down to me and redicule me when I ask for a gig.

- You expect me to play for free and even at times to pay my own transportation.

- You promise me a gig and after my hard work in the studio making my danceable liveset into a chillout set (because you think 133 - 142 bpm is chillout) you suddently 2 weeks before the gig tell me we never had a deal and give me bad excuses and basically dont give a fuck.

- You step on the small artists and lick the big "star's" asses.

I am angry at you the labels because:

- You tell me to do music your way or get lost.

- You Dont care about my artistic vision as long as you get the next Copy & Paste kilarghhhh.

- You dont bother to promote me properly (or dont know how to)

- You are more concerned about your own DJ career and image than promoting and selling your artists music.

- You rather release quantity over quality.

I am angry at you the audience because:

- You complain and complain but yet at the end of the day you still go to that MTV rave and support that MTV organsiers and the MTV stars weekend after weekend.

- You assume all artists are rich and have no shame when you log in and steal our music.

So yes I am angry and I am checking out. You wont hear this old man's music anymore in the psyscene. Have a good journey.

556552[/snapback]

Thats too bad. Becuase most of the infantile impudent audacious fucks around here don't know how to respect anything, becuase they have no SELF-RESPECT. They are little ass licking yellow pussy farts who fuck people's divine creativity, clarity, and vision not only in the psy-scene but across the whole fucked up world...

Fuck them... I hope they all fucking have a motherfuckin horrible nightmere psychedelic trip. ;)

Fuck em Elysium... I totally agree with you... I don't think it's constructive to further pollute your ontology with the vileness of this global dance scene any longer. All your doing is helping them do what they do best - fuck shit up. They've taken over... Leave and perhaps return another time after the shit has been cleaned up. Time to let the crucible burn. Make the drastic life change... Give up music for as long as it takes... find other avenues to spiritual fullfillment... I agree with you Elysium, these people are invading your own personal space shitting on it and then leaving it for you to clean it up. Tolerate it no longer!

I really do think it's people like you... The Founders... who really stood up for somthing and created the templete's for the now well established "GOA" sound.

INDEED most of these impudent little hairy shitballs are using your creativity to platform theirs!!! They should treat you as an noble uncle or as a noble father... Teacher

what ever metaphor secures the respect that is what you are to them.

I am not shittin around either...

Fuck you little shits, who fuckin use people, who can't respect people, who can't wrap your mind around the fact that herital lines always deserve and should DEMAND respect , no matter what the slice of life you deal in.

I think HE SHOULD GO... NOT TURN BACK and leave the scene to ROT in it's twisted fucked up turmoil untill it sprouts enough tranquil clarity to BEG him to return!!!

An old TRICK you might think? Nay! ... a matter of R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Somthing you probably think is cliché...

Somthing 90% of the world cannot give because they are misirible little dung covered dammed trolls. These people have no SELF RESPECT!!! Becuase your possessed you little fucks! Your possessed by DEVILS!!!

---

I support your decision to break loose of this stuff. Stay clean and clear of these kinds of people no matter what the price.

Good luck to you. :)