sluggish monsters

lumpi

I'm always on the hunt for new tracks that either are rather slow or just "feel" slow, but still are deep, dark and pounding... and kind of dirty. You know, tracks like

X-Dream - Aspirin

Anomalie - Ode to Arcadia

Viper - Snaked (Black Cobra rmx)

The Delta - Def by delta part II

Triplex - Kaviria (btw where has this guy disappeared to?)

Andy Düx – Schmerz (this is pure Techno, I know)

Spirallianz - Ghost Brigade

.... I guess you got the tendency.

Knowing that there's not too much stuff like that around I'm even more thankful for any hint. There's no need to limit your recommendations to psy only, everything is allowed.

Thanks

check out Triac´s new album,some tracks seem too fit that description,and MAYBE ;) Zerotonine - Cygnus Loops. B)

oh and ofcourse Opsis album "Time means nothing" very deep, dark and pounding tech-trance.

Try these:

Nuclear Ramjet's new album "Mission to sedna", as Maxx said the new Triac's album and also look to Boshke Beats records and Moonflower records!!!

I'm always on the hunt for new tracks that either are rather slow or just "feel" slow, but still are deep, dark and pounding... and kind of dirty. You know, tracks like

X-Dream - Aspirin

Anomalie - Ode to Arcadia

Viper - Snaked (Black Cobra rmx)

The Delta - Def by delta part II

Triplex - Kaviria (btw where has this guy disappeared to?)

Andy Düx – Schmerz (this is pure Techno, I know)

Spirallianz - Ghost Brigade

.... I guess you got the tendency.

Knowing that there's not too much stuff like that around I'm even more thankful for any hint. There's no need to limit your recommendations to psy only, everything is allowed.

Thanks

550213[/snapback]

I'm with ya on this one. But I have no recommendations. I posted a similar topic here recently and nothing really seemed to fit, although I was led to some good new stuff, like the music on the Kompakt label.

If you haven't heard PPS Project or WN's Cyclotron, I might recommend those, although they're sort of like substandard Delta. But more fitting than, say, Cygnus Loops. (Sorry.)

Thank you all for recommendations, I appreciate it. Yet it seems like I got all the stuff you mentioned already, except for Nuclear Ramjet´s new album which I didn´t like that much for some reason, but then again I only listened to samples, maybe I have to give it another try.

Damn there MUST be some stuff out there I´ve missed. Keep it coming... great suggestions so far.

Thank you all for recommendations, I appreciate it. Yet it seems like I got all the stuff you mentioned already, except for Nuclear Ramjet´s new album which I didn´t like that much for some reason, but then again I only listened to samples, maybe I have to give it another try.

Damn there MUST be some stuff out there I´ve missed. Keep it coming... great suggestions so far.

550831[/snapback]

Let me know when you find something! :)

Juno Reactor - Mutant Message

551755[/snapback]

You just made me giving this CD finally a proper listen. Ok, now this is really slow, almost dubby chill. But still a solid track with some weird vocoded German samples. It comes really close to what I'm searching for, yet lacks some "weight". Thanks anyway :)

cybered-invasion

;)

551766[/snapback]

That was released on the "Electroscopic" CD from Moonflower, right? Great comp, but got that as well. Anything else? :)

except for Nuclear Ramjet´s new album which I didn´t like that much for some reason, but then again I only listened to samples, maybe I have to give it another try.

550831[/snapback]

Nuclear Ramjet is progressive (or dare I say even general?) trance, so that's probably indeed not what you asked for.

Nuclear Ramjet is progressive (or dare I say even general?) trance, so that's probably indeed not what you asked for.

552446[/snapback]

I can´t speak for his new album but his prvious one definetely had a techy touch. Anyway, as I already said, anything is allowed, not only tech trance or psytech as my list of examples might possibly imply.

I find the eat static albums

Abduction

Implant

Prepare your spirit

To be cool sluggish sounding music.

Any other recommendations in this vein?