** DALI – HECTIC / Hom-Mega Productions **

** DALI – HECTIC / Hom-Mega Productions ** out in june 2006 !!

Listen to the DALI Album and get detailed informations at

www.chaishop-media.com/release/hmcd48

'Dali' is Dalit Eizner (27) from the center of Israel. She started to “hit the decks” in 2001. 2003 was her breakthrough year when she started to play in local clubs in Israel and soon after she begun learning music and sound engineering. With a background as a composer / singer of an Israeli rock band and playing the drums on a late night show on Israeli Cable TV, she got her first exposure when she was asked to write the theme track for ‘Rave-o-lution – the biggest festival held last year in Israel.

Dali released tracks on various compilations and her debut track ‘Colors Band’, was remixed by Astrix. Those releases got an overwhelming response that sent Dali 'on the road' to an extensive world tour that started months ago and continues to build up and climax all the time in massive events like 'Psychedelic Academy' (Brixton/UK), 'November Rain' (Alexandra Palace/UK), Japan's Gathering festival, Mexico's "Infected Odyssey", the biggest raves in Brazil and Rave-o-lution festival in Israel. Her trademark is her onstage performance which charges the electrodes in the crowd and the dance floor begins to vibrate in her sound as she brings new spirit and atmosphere to each performance.

Dali’s spellbinding debut album, ‘Hectic’, is a heady mix of soul stirring vocals and hard hitting melodies molded with pumping baselines and dynamic grooves.

It starts with an electro song, ‘Follow the signs’, which is not the only vocal piece on the album, moving on to a selection of hectic tracks that reflect Dali's unique style and energy, soon after to be followed by a hypnotic remix for ‘Terry Poison’ (an lsraeli girly rock band) and crossing over to the "full on" section is headlined by collaborations with trance act ‘Silent Hill’ and with DJ Guy Salama.

Just follow the signs – become aware!

Tracklist:

1. Follow the signs

2. Feel my body

3. Into madness

4. My way

5. Hectic

6. Smack Snack

7. Connect to the source

8. Tripop

9. Don’t you see

10. Get your emotion

EVERY COMMENT IS WELCOME!

Send your feedback to mikadho@chaishop-media

i saw her at a party in Zurich, last Christmas. dude, she was supposed to be a "live act". she got her laptop on stage, and started her "show". i was backstage with friends and saw that her laptop was off!! maybe it wasn't even her laptop, no idea. and she was singing shit with microphone! and sometimes spinning some buttons on the cdjs! made me pray that she would stop!! that girl was lucky that people were wasted.

i felt ashame for having such women in the psy scene.

we all know i won't be checking out this album.

i saw her at a party in Zurich, last Christmas. dude, she was supposed to be a "live act". she got her laptop on stage, and started her "show". i was backstage with friends and saw that her laptop was off!! maybe it wasn't even her laptop, no idea. and she was singing shit with microphone! and sometimes spinning some buttons on the cdjs! made me pray that she would stop!! that girl was lucky that people were wasted.

i felt ashame for having such women in the psy scene.

we all know i won't be checking out this album.

542205[/snapback]

VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT ! I am not even interested in her opus, but if it is how you described then this scene IS REALLY DOWN THE PHUKKIN DRAIN ! Blah !

VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT ! I am not even interested in her opus, but if it is how you described then this scene IS REALLY DOWN THE PHUKKIN DRAIN ! Blah !

542235[/snapback]

it's not like she is representative to the whole scene. :)

she's not even psytrance, she's pop-trance. which i would like to just turn my back on.

its always easyer to criticize, than to create...

iIwill give it a try first,

at least if you all were so damn psy lovers ...

maybe you should get to the roots of humanity before ,

and remember to have a humble atitude in life, in every moment

with all my love and respect.

Trance its to unite souls , and to free counciosness

every ppl is a diferent and have diferent tastes, and the main thing is to

respect and love all the creation.

"TRUTH IS MY IDENTITY"

my comment is quite constructive actually.

545176[/snapback]

Me thinks Moni is right.

Me supports Moni.

Me brain explodes like the aliens in Mars Attacks when Dali sings.

- Krell

Me brain explodes like the aliens in Mars Attacks when Dali sings.

545214[/snapback]

:lol:

I still haven't even heard Dali but I get your points... :D

moni im sorry to steel disagree with you and with some other friends here

but the main thing of every forum is to have diferent points of views, ..

so im gonna keep sharing my feelings about this issue...

with full respect .

Constructive comment for me would be something like,

" Everybody can have a bad night , everyone deserves a 2 chance,

with all the bad expeiences we grow and i like that but shes Brave, one of the few girls on the scene just like you moni that i just love !!

i dont like to hear a women singin like a man, neither to make trance

like a man, for that we already have more than 1000 male djs making

psytrance, for how many women 13 ? so thats the main point, if we continue to judge things for what they look , or to let things be, with open mind and full respect, im not discussing about your personal taste that you can or not like it .... but wath really made me think was

how many people in this forum are influenciated by moni ... i guess many ppl , and no one of them has even listen to the release and has start to make such a bad coments..."" its funny how the honey atracts so many ants,, you are honey moni , i like your pasion for trance i just can imagine how big has to be your pasion for life alsoe, so as you see

we are all the same.

p.l.u.r

of course you can disaggree with me, freely.

i've posted my opinnion on this issue, you can post yours.

as for my negative feedback on Dali, sorry, but i can't lie.

i don't support pop-trance, and i never will. i can appreciate a good track when i hear it, even if it has vocals on it or not. but trying to make trance commercial just to make more money is ... just not trance! i wish for all music producers in the psytrance scene to be rich, but i'm talking about the real ones, the tallented ones, the actual artists. the ones who put their time and soul into music to make good music, because music is their life. not the ones for whom music is a hobby, a means of making money, or who knows what else. those can freely go to MTV if you ask me. i don't care. but pop-trance is not in our scene, if you ask me.

sure, Dali is one of the few girls in the scene. is she special because of that? no.

for you trance might be "to unite souls, and to free counciosness", and that's very nice, it works for me too ... up to a certain level (like me being in this forum for so long and being "in the group" just like everybody). but from a certain level up ... trance is music created by people, there is a market, there is a product, there is competition, there is quality, there is bankrupt and money, thus there is diversity and terms of comparison! there is music that people love and music that people dislike. everyone is free to choose and to speak.

if you think that with my comment i've done harm to Dali, don't worry, i didn't. bad publicity is still publicity and i'm sure that some people actually went and checked the samples, and formed their own opinnion. i'm no influence on people's CD orders, i don't decide for people what to buy, it's THEM who choose.

" Everybody can have a bad night , everyone deserves a 2 chance,

with all the bad expeiences we grow and i like that  but shes Brave,     

she's brave because of what? did she perform some exceptional feat that we don't know about?

anyway have you got any comments on the music?

Dear friends thanks for expanding your comments in this issue,

I dont want to defend Dali as an Artsist, couse taste is a personal thing,

that have to do with how do you feel in that moment...

I alsoe disagree with all the "marketing stuff" thats around the psy..

that moni explained very well before,

and i dont like the comerciliization around the Trance...

For me TRANCE is beyond the Money

and Beyond Bussiness,

call me romantic , call me ashole , call me mp3 dj.

I dont care,

for me the important thing is the soul inside the music.

and not what any previewer says,

i always listen to an album before make any critic about it...

if i dont listen to it... i prefer to avoid any coments... !

And to make my point clear ,

i cant give you my personal opinion about this cd,

because i havent heard it yet !!

even that i know that its supossed to be shit comercial stuff....

Peace and Respect Unity and Love

Thanks moni.

i kinda like this euphoric trance pop thing. but her voice really fucks it up a lot :D

she'd better shut the hell up, except colors band track. i also like the 'inner soul' track with bizarre contact and ultravoice.

i evolved from a die-hard infected mushroom fan into ... a commercial pop-lover...

and guess what ... i just came to realise ... Infected too :D

im the supervisor was a let down kinda...yea who am i to judge ... they rule!

and dali too!

and everybody...

love strydr