Sirius Records

Xochi

OK after listening to stuff from Sirius records, I am fully converted to them I never herd such full on power in my life...yes people will say its cheese full on to the max but I dont care, I love there stuff...my friend played it at hes house party in hes room on the stero, and I have never seem so many people dance in such a small room lol

its very infecting music with one fat bassline taking control of your body.

I recomend it to anyone who is into Full on...

oh and I dont want people coming on here, telling me that full-on is shit its all all down to personal preference so keep your opinions against full-on to yourself thanks.

http://www.sirius-records.com/siriusframe.html

Sounds interesting, I'm sure going to check their website out. Any tracks or albums you can recommend?

Fullon ay?

When done well, can sound very good. Lots of energy :)

It's got a bad name because there is a lot of bad fullon out there. But people shouldn't discount the rest. I've listened to a bit of sirius and it's quite good.

The Full Power compilation looks nice, guess I'll buy that when I have some money. The Psysex vs. Spacecat track sounds very nice! At least judging from the sample... Thanks for bringing my attention to it! :)

Their first compilation, Sirius: Global Psychedelic Trance Compilation, is one of my favorite compilations from 2003. A lot of great tracks on that one. The ones they released after that never really caught my attention.

Grobal Psychederic Trance indeed!

...but a decent comp nonetheless  ;)

523781[/snapback]

Haha, I've never noticed that it says "grobal" on the front there. That's perfect engrish. They got it right on the sides of the jewelcase though :)

Haha, I've never noticed that it says "grobal" on the front there. That's perfect engrish. They got it right on the sides of the jewelcase though :)

523784[/snapback]

i just noticed that too :lol:

Sounds interesting, I'm sure going to check their website out. Any tracks or albums you can recommend?

523756[/snapback]

Yeah I have been listening to Sirius Blasting really good high energy stuff :) well worth to check it out

523784[/snapback]

haha its such a common mistake in Japan along with anything else with an L in it.

Had a good laugh when i first saw the PsychedeRic Section of cd's in tokyo's Tower records :lol:

Anyway,

SIRIUS is a nice label headed by head honcho TOKAGE SAN who also make great parties in japan.

Yes they did Release Dali's love of my life on the 40% compilation but that comp had some other good tunes too :P

It did? :) XI, Pirate Signal, and Punktuator basically swamped out any interest I would have had in the rest... the way it works is quite simple: generic 2004 full-on > generic 2005 full-on > generic 2006 full-on > genuinely good full-on (of any year).