I'm searching for tracks about cats

Tatsu

I had a somewhat interesting idea over the weekend, I'd like to make a theme compilation or DJ-mix all about cats. So now I need tracks that ar either named cat related or that have cat sounds in it. I'm only interested in electronic music of course but it does not have to be only psytrance. So far I could only think about two cat tracks I know:

Prodigy - Charly (Alleycat Remix)

Spacecat - Spacecats

Does somebody know some more tracks? I wonder what will come out of this, maybe I will really be able to make a cool compilation or even a mix. And maybe not when there are too many different styles involved...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I think I have a Cat On Mushroom track somewhere, and I'll definitely have the whole Alien vs. The Cat album so I can pick the track I like best. And I'll check out the other tracks mentioned, seems like I'll have to add even more albums on my wantlist... :P

Great, I allready have the 2PM track! :)

And I've found another track I allready own: Misted Muppets - Cat Vision.

Couldn't find any samples of the Venetian Snares album but the tracktitles and the album titles speak for themselves, ordered it immediately! :)

There's that one Infected track on Converting Vegetarians, with the growling cat. I forget what it's called.

Also, I always thought the sound during the break of BOTFB's Tigerhill was like a space tiger, but that might be a stretch.

Couldn't find any samples of the Venetian Snares album but the tracktitles and the album titles speak for themselves, ordered it immediately!

Lol, you don't know what you're getting in :rolleyes:

Couldn't find any samples of the Venetian Snares album but the tracktitles and the album titles speak for themselves, ordered it immediately!

Lol, you don't know what you're getting in  :rolleyes:

523702[/snapback]

What do you mean, is it bad or very strange sounding? Please tell me more! :)

And thanks for the other track names!

OMG, let's hope the shop has delivery problems and I can cancel the oder.... :lol: On the other hand why not one strange album in my collection, maybe you get used to the sound after a while.

Posted Image

check out venetian snares - songs about my cats!

523615[/snapback]

Hehe, there are actually pictures of his own cats woven into the music, which you can see with some sort of program..

link

picture:

Posted Image

Judge for yourself:

http://meineseite.i-one.at/lp84377/ziq032_01_hi.mp3

There are more samples at

http://www.vsnares.com/

Just click discography, album and then scroll down till you find it.

523791[/snapback]

interesting stuff! :)

a bit harsh though! can you reccomend something similar but less harsh?

more mellow,melodic anw you know!!! :P