Karahana movie

Guest Cosmogenesis

You're right! It seems to be the only solution!  :D

522082[/snapback]

the only way!!!

btw is one of the best psy movie who ever seen!!!dont u think???

Guest Cosmogenesis

the only way!!!

btw is one of the best psy movie who ever seen!!!dont u think???

523611[/snapback]

I know only this psy movie, and it seems to be very famous. So, I have any idea about others like this one (if they exist). :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

they exist  ;)

523641[/snapback]

Ok, man! Tell me a few movie names, because I would like to find them. :D

pffff ... almost all of the big goa festivals have some sort of video review, dvd, whatever...

search for voov experience (or festival.. can't quite remember), xxxperience, boom festival etc... (search for "festival" in dc++, zdc, odc etc)

other movies: liquid crystal vision, last hippie standing, geospirit, worldspirit, mental meditation, skazi - hit and run world tour 2005 :P , x-mode vol. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7... (dunno how many they are), syncrosect (great one, fuckin rulz)

i let u discover the rest youself :D

pffff ... almost all of the big goa festivals have some sort of video review, dvd, whatever...

search for voov experience (or festival.. can't quite remember), xxxperience, boom festival etc... (search for "festival" in dc++, zdc, odc etc)

other movies: liquid crystal vision, last hippie standing, geospirit, worldspirit, mental meditation, skazi - hit and run world tour 2005  :P , x-mode vol. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7... (dunno how many they are), syncrosect (great one, fuckin rulz)

i let u discover the rest youself  :D

523656[/snapback]

Yeah!

And dont forget Samothraki Dance Festival its 2 DVDs and Rocks!!!

But the TOP psy MOvie i think is KARAHANA defenetly!!!

Anyway Cosmogenesis if u are lucky and u find it Original say to me!!! i want this movie too!!! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yeah!

And dont forget Samothraki Dance Festival its 2 DVDs and Rocks!!!

But the TOP psy MOvie i think is KARAHANA defenetly!!!

Anyway Cosmogenesis if u are lucky and u find it Original say to me!!! i want this movie too!!! :)

523683[/snapback]

Original, phile, it seems to be hard to find it! But a copy maybe! :D

Original, phile, it seems to be hard to find it! But a copy maybe!  :D

523688[/snapback]

Hey friend, Copy i already have it!!! if u want it, call me! :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

other movies: liquid crystal vision, last hippie standing, geospirit, worldspirit, mental meditation, skazi - hit and run world tour 2005  :P , x-mode vol. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7... (dunno how many they are), syncrosect (great one, fuckin rulz)

i let u discover the rest youself  :D

523656[/snapback]

Sorry, Option! I haven't explained exactly what I'm looking for: I knew already all those DVD's, but I want to find other movie like Karahana, olschool goa from that great time, I mean. I can't believe that any person has a live movie from Astral Projection, Transwave, MFG or Hallucinogen from 1995-96-97-98.

Btw, there was by past a document on the "Arte" french-german channel about psytrance with Astral Projection interview, if I remember well, and one other on MTV. Have someone them or know someone where I can find them?

Guest Cosmogenesis

you can still find it in israel ;)

try online shops

if not let me know soon... I'm going to tel aviv today to look for interesting stuff.. i might get it for you

523709[/snapback]

Thanx, man, I really appreciate your offer. :) But, I will receive a copy of this legendary movie from a friend.

But d-vision will be certainly interested for the original movie, as you can read up.

I bought my copy from Psyshop... And I seem to recal a not-so-distant discussion about the availability of this VHS somewhere.. I think it's still available directly from BNE.. It's worth a shot anyway... :)

What p2p apps are good for this?

I seek a film called "Psychedelic Zion"...

http://www.nfct.org.il/movies/Psychedelic_Zion_e.htm

I saw this at a film festival then walked down the street to catch Wizzy Noise in their first show here. Pretty cool night. I'd like to see it again.

526659[/snapback]

well, perhaps DC++

as for karahana - i saw that movie and found it extremely amateurish, it was very simple, not even party report, nothing special in other words [if we are talking about the same Karahana that is made in Israel] :).

Is there any film about the history of psy?

I like those moments in documentaries when they say stuff like:"until the next album came and blew everyone away" and then they play a great track and interview some artists or band members.

Is there any film about the history of psy?

I like those moments in documentaries when they say stuff like:"until the next album came and blew everyone away" and then they play a great track and interview some artists or band members.

526943[/snapback]

just like in rocknroll :P

• 1 month later...