• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sweet! Thanks for the link. I had already purchased downloads of

Aes Dana - Aftermath: Archives of Peace

Aes Dana - Season Five

at www.emusic.com

but could not find the others.

630579[/snapback]

How are they? Good? Great? Fan-bloody-Tastic?

Had to make another secondspin order, even though I didnt manage to find a coupon for free shipping. Nevertheless:

Amorphous Androgynous ~ Tales of Ephidrina

Used CD - Price: $7.99

De-Phazz ~ Daily Lama

Used CD - Price: $2.99

Herbaliser & the Dream Warriors ~ Road of Many Signs

Used CD - Price: $1.99

Higher Intelligence Agency ~ Freefloater !!! :blink:

Used CD - Price: $7.99

Mighty Math ~ Spangled Up of a Tumbler

Used CD - Price: $3.28

Orbital ~ Diversions

Used CD - Price: $6.99

Plaid ~ Peel Sessions

Used CD - Price: $3.99

Sub Dub ~ Sub Dub

Used CD - Price: $3.97

Tipper ~ Surrounded

Used CD - Price: $3.80

Orbital ~ Diversions

Used CD - Price: $6.99

631135[/snapback]

Easily my favourite Orbital release. The last track - Lush 3-3 (Underworld) is sublime :)

it's on my wishlist  ;)

Are you comming to see Darkpsy live at the ensof party in Porto (Swing Club). I'll be there, it's a fine occasion to buy his new album (lees dark and more melodic... but so fucking good).

Me, abasio and faze.... we still need 1 more to drive the van  B)

630452[/snapback]

see you around there then ;)

I have been struggling to find hard copies of some ultimae releases, but Ultimae.com directed me to Fake Science where they have a lot of ultimae releases for download at $5 a piece. I want to get

Hol Baumann - Live at Sonic

Ultimae - Fahrenheit Project part 3 & 4

Aes Dana - Aftermath: Archives of Peace

Aes Dana - Season Five

I don't usually like downloading music but seeing as I can't get hold of the CDs & this comes recommended by the label, I think I'll give it a go  :D

630513[/snapback]

I got these yesterday & they came in little zippy files. I had the hardest time figuring out how to actually open them but when I did I was well chuffed with myself. Using a Japanese computer makes you feel like an iliterate :( But gives you a sense of achievement when you get it right :)

Me gotta get me some o these

Hol Baumann - Live at Sonic

Ultimae - Fahrenheit Project part 3 & 4

632753[/snapback]

Do!

I downloaded these albums but I still really want to get the original CDs. I wish ultimae would reissue them. The atrwork on aes dana - aftermath looks beautiful. I want it !!

Do!

I downloaded these albums but I still really want to get the original CDs. I wish ultimae would reissue them. The atrwork on aes dana - aftermath looks beautiful. I want it !!

632757[/snapback]

Agree! They got Solar Fields - Reflective Frequencies back in stock... and that one was out for a while... but off course she also said that it was some copies they got back from a distributor... we must all just hope then... I've had to dl the ones u mention too, beautiful stuff! :)

Agree! They got Solar Fields - Reflective Frequencies back in stock... and that one was out for a while... but off course she also said that it was some copies they got back from a distributor... we must all just hope then... I've had to dl the ones u mention too, beautiful stuff! :)

632954[/snapback]

If that's the case, I'll have to keep checking. Just in Case!

If that's the case, I'll have to keep checking. Just in Case!

633129[/snapback]

You can always send a mail and ask Sunbeam! She will proberbly be able to tell u if its going to happen any time soon :) But yeah otherwise there is nothing else to do... :) If u get any info will u share?

You can always send a mail and ask Sunbeam! She will proberbly be able to tell u if its going to happen any time soon :) But yeah otherwise there is nothing else to do... :) If u get any info will u share?

633218[/snapback]

Of course!

:)

it's on my wishlist  ;)

Are you comming to see Darkpsy live at the ensof party in Porto (Swing Club). I'll be there, it's a fine occasion to buy his new album (lees dark and more melodic... but so fucking good).

Me, abasio and faze.... we still need 1 more to drive the van  B)

630452[/snapback]

You're gonna love anything by MMD Recs, Jonathan knows what we want!

:lol:

I wish I were able to go see DarkPsy live!

You and Kryptum will have a wicked time!!

I'm looking to bringing him & n3xu5 here.... soon!

Please tell Jonas I send a huge hug... thanks! :D

On my (soon to be ordered) wish list @ Saiko Sounds:

Ocelot - Dream Selector

Time Lock - Power Charge

Quadra - One Nation Under Trance (not sure about this one.... yet) <_<

**Edit**

I just ordered all 3!! :lol:

I bought this a couple months ago when it first came out over here. Listened to it once.....  :ph34r:

633597[/snapback]

Are you saying I may have wasted my $$?

:(

Quadra's first album was great & I just hope his style hasn't changed too much since he moved to L.A. :P

633218[/snapback]

I had emailed to ask about those releases some time ago, but got no response. This was kind of odd, as other times they are very forthcoming in answering such emails.

Maybe it got lost on that there internet thing.

I had emailed to ask about those releases some time ago, but got no response. This was kind of odd, as other times they are very forthcoming in answering such emails.

Maybe it got lost on that there internet thing.

633602[/snapback]

It happends. Just resend, I'm sure you'll get a reply soon after.

:)

Are you saying I may have wasted my $$?

:(

Quadra's first album was great & I just hope his style hasn't changed too much since he moved to L.A.  :P

633600[/snapback]

Whether you wasted your money is entirely up to your tastes. I have Digital Stimulant on vinyl and saying that the new album is "different" would be something of an understatement from what I recall of it. I'd have to listen to the new album again, but from what I recall its full on with a lot of hip-hop and rap sounds thrown in here and there. I remember getting it because I liked the work he did in Save The Robot and thus was a bit disappointed in the album. Admittedly I will say I remember that I feel asleep while listening to it so it never got the total listen it deserves. Actually maybe I'll throw it on now....

Whether you wasted your money is entirely up to your tastes. I have Digital Stimulant on vinyl and saying that the new album is "different" would be something of an understatement from what I recall of it. I'd have to listen to the new album again, but from what I recall its full on with a lot of hip-hop and rap sounds thrown in here and there. I remember getting it because I liked the work he did in Save The Robot and thus was a bit disappointed in the album. Admittedly I will say I remember that I feel asleep while listening to it so it never got the total listen it deserves. Actually maybe I'll throw it on now....

633611[/snapback]

:unsure:

Hip-hop & rap are not my tastes at all, but I guess I'll just have to wait and hear it for myself. If nothing else, I can always give it to someone who'll really appreciate (been using this word a lot today) it!

:D

Thanks for your opinion on it Jikkenteki!

B)

:unsure:

Hip-hop & rap are not my tastes at all, but I guess I'll just have to wait and hear it for myself. If nothing else, I can always give it to someone who'll really appreciate (been using this word a lot today) it!

633630[/snapback]

Actually listening to it again it seems only a couple of tracks have the hip-hop thing going on. It was actually better than I remembered it, although the Save The Robot stuff was still better... :)