psy trance has reached a new low!

technosomy

LOL but I don't think it's "official" merchandise... Just anyone can print a picture on a white mug so IMO it's just someone trying to make some money... as long as there's no psy remix of fucken Britney Spears, oh wait Toxic have already done that :(

LOL but I don't think it's "official" merchandise... Just anyone can print a picture on a white mug so IMO it's just someone trying to make some money...

518978[/snapback]

I agree to that. Who fucking cares... :rolleyes: I just wonder how you came across those items, did you search for Raja Ram at ebay, what for?! ;)

I agree to that. Who fucking cares...  :rolleyes: I just wonder how you came across those items, did you search for Raja Ram at ebay, what for?! ;)

518980[/snapback]

na mate it's in general under goa trance

that will be the day

LOL but I don't think it's "official" merchandise... Just anyone can print a picture on a white mug so IMO it's just someone trying to make some money... as long as there's no psy remix of fucken Britney Spears, oh wait Toxic have already done that :(

518978[/snapback]

try and put that on a mug

muuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggsss

ahh the older designs were better....lol....and it looks like they come with bootleg cds as well....

http://www.emugz.com/products/tramce.htm

Haha, and who would buy that? I wonder who's behind all this commercializing. I mean, I wonder if the artist themselves even know about this..

518979[/snapback]

i assume that they dont :blink:

I want a NHJO cup.

519020[/snapback]

and I want a Radi604 one :D

and I want a Radi604 one :D

519424[/snapback]

i just spoke to simon and he has agreed to do a limited edition run of 50000 mugs signed by him and raja ram for 80 euros

and for an extra 100 euros he will throw in a signed copy of your choice of shpongle c.d

sounds fair i'm getting 5 :lol: