skysurfer909

Dear Trancer

i have this unknow track in my pc it s very oldschool

is someone can help me please :-)

this is the link

thanks !

> http://merr0w.perso.cegetel.net/tim10.mp3

507435[/snapback]

Hi you newbie, it sounds like some mfg track, i don´t know the track but this is mfg style. The synths and stuff are definetly mfg style but i´am not sure if someone else made tracks with that style.

Guest Cosmogenesis

sorry but it s not MFG , i have everything from MFG.

507878[/snapback]

Yes, I agree. It doesn't sound like MFG. But, I can't recognize this track. I'm sure that I have heard it somewhere, but can't remember. :(

Guest Cosmogenesis

Sorry but it s not california sunshine  :(

509291[/snapback]

Yes, for sure, it isn't california sunshine. Man, I know this track and I have probably it in my collection, and I feel now frustrated because I can't recognize it! <_<

It reminds me the style of Syb Unity Nettwerk, but I don't think it's this group...

This track is well-know and I'm sure many people can recognize it with the first listening.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I don't think it's a cosmosis track. Maybe, Laughing buddha project, but nothing is sure also.

This track is very well-know, but I can't find its name, and I become very frustrated! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Great track I think. Far more complex than anything Cosmosis did after van Kampen left, that's for sure. MFG, sounds a bit like them but no... I can't help :(

And I don't even recognise it.

• 1 month later...

in my opinion this was made in israel..

the sound is not the UK one and the use of that instrument.. might help the rest of the track as on the sample it kinda ends in the middle of a thing.. but i know i heard it already loooong ago.. damn memory where u found it? mixtape?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vladimir u are amazing, your knowledge is great!

i do have that cd but i would never ever get to search on it! i could swear it was israeli :P.. thank you for helping us all :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have this compilation too, and I didn't recognize this track! :lol: I was sure I have heard it somewhere! :lol:

Btw, "Jericho" from Zerotonine is completely mad after the 5th minute!! :D