great!

ritual om

the first track on the new vibrasphere is just brilliant  :) .. but after that its the kind of music i dont understand.. so predictable  :(

508791[/snapback]

The first is a blast, but I enjoy the last two tracks as well (especially the very last). But the stuff between... is kindof background music for me. Doesn't really move me in any way. But for those 3 tracks .... and the fact that the background music in between is not bad.... Id give it like 7/10 or something.

doof's new album will hopefully be the best of the year.. micheles gonna be in it tho, so i wonder what direction nick is taking... hopefully nothing like the BRB2 or US2 comp sounds... id love another spacey as fuck album!

510415[/snapback]

Ummm, yeah...haven't even heard about his upcoming album, thanks... ;)

doof's new album will hopefully be the best of the year.. micheles gonna be in it tho, so i wonder what direction nick is taking... hopefully nothing like the BRB2 or US2 comp sounds... id love another spacey as fuck album!

510415[/snapback]

that's great... ;)

doof's new album will hopefully be the best of the year..

More info, please.

micheles gonna be in it tho, so i wonder what direction nick is taking...

510415[/snapback]

The cheese direction it seems...

the only way i heard of it is from michele adamsons site, but all the old news is gone and deleted, so you cant even check anymore.. she just mentioned how she was gonna be in the upcoming doof album. thats all the info i have, but maybe shes full of bs... she also mentioned long ago about "nick doof" being in a new project called "third ear"...

ok, if you go to her site and click the what tab, then click the info for the doof track, she mentions a new doof album... to prove im not making this up.

Am I the only one who's fed up with Michele Adamson? I mean, it was ok when she made some vocals to Shpongle, and "Ra He'Ya" was a fun, fresh tune as well - but come on, her voice isn't THAT good. Her liveset in the chillout at Soulclipse was absolutely horrible.

Am I the only one who's fed up with Michele Adamson? I mean, it was ok when she made some vocals to Shpongle, and "Ra He'Ya" was a fun, fresh tune as well - but come on, her voice isn't THAT good. Her liveset in the chillout at Soulclipse was absolutely horrible.

510903[/snapback]

Yea, Dali is the new Queen of Vocal Psy Pop :huh:

i also have NO FUCKING CLUE as to why everyone chooses HER to sing in thier albums...

she is truely a trance whore...

she was ok in younger brother but nothing essential... the shpongle i didnt mind, but now that i think about it, i think itll ruin the new doof, unless nick uses her for some crazy instumental effect, which im kinda doubting... :(