Saikosounds

phobium

Toys'r'us!? I love that store! B)

@ phobium - The site is still down (24 hrs now)! A week ago I emailed Saiko Sounds twice asking what happened to my order & I've been patiently waiting for a reply from them...

So far, I've gotten nothing, nada, ziltch, bupkis, a big fat zero! :angry:

I'm getting just a little f*ckin' upset here!

I'm thinking the worst, but hoping it's just a glitch with their site or they're working on it.

I have 2 huge orders I need to place within the next few days, but..... :huh:

Sh*t ... F*ck!

Toys'r'us!? I love that store!  B)

@ phobium - The site is still down (24 hrs now) & I've emailed Saiko Sounds twice asking what happened to my order a week ago. I've been patiently waiting for a reply from them...

So far, I've gotten nothing, nada, ziltch, bupkis a big fat zero!  :angry:

I'm getting just a little f*ckin' upset here!

I'm thinking the worst, but hoping it's just a glitch with their site or they're working on it.

I have 2 huge orders I need to place within the next few days, but.....  :huh:

Sh*t ... F*ck!

502081[/snapback]

i can imagine that huge mess in case if all orders are lost :wacko:

I tried the japanese site and that is nowhere to be found. i don't even get a saiko sounds error message, just an internet explorer "this site can not be found" message. surely there is something wrong here, if they had gone bankrupt they wouldn't have just erased their site< there would be a message or something, right? Unless they are just being TWATS! :angry:

I don't know what's going on with the site, but I got an email from them the day before yesterday concerning stocking PAR-2's next release in June so I doubt they suddenly just closed up shop. I know they have been busy with end of the year business type stuff right so that, coupled with the site suddenly going down, might explain the delays in replying.

I don't know what's going on with the site, but I got an email from them the day before yesterday concerning stocking PAR-2's next release in June so I doubt they suddenly just closed up shop. I know they have been busy with end of the year business type stuff right so that, coupled with the site suddenly going down, might explain the delays in replying.

502340[/snapback]

The site is completly down, yesterday i could open the japanese version but now it is completly down.

Saiko's back up in full force now!!

I just placed yet another order, but still no word (email confirmation) on my last one... :unsure:

I just hope it didn't get lost in cyber-space!

We'll see.

Peace!

Guest The Journey Man Project

call them. They always answer and are very friendly. Did this when my credit card was accidentally charged twice (my fault). Anyways, ordered from them on Sunday afternoon and my cd was sent yesterday... no problems whatsoever... except for the samples... but definitely give them a call... seriously, you could buy a cheap calling card and use it... if the order was for like 2 or more cd's surely the cost of a 5 minute call is worth it... and would just lke to say that more often than not when you feel like you have been f#@ked over by these places, it usually comes back to you... I blamed psyshop once only to realise I had made an error when putting in my addy and it had be sent back to them, thy just refinded ,my CC but it took like a month...