Deeper connection with certain music?

Cinos

For example, Transwave - Helium gives the "goa" feeling which only goatrance gives me. It goes straight to my nerves.

However, Pleiadians - IFO doesn't. It's just "music".

Similar experiences? Different personal resonance?

Yeah, when I rip a normal fart, it gives me no special feelings, it just stinks, like any other fart. But, If I eat raw or almost raw eggs, my farts give me that special sulfur feeling, no other farts can give me that. I always feel like some kind of inverted dragon, cause im letting sulfur gas fly from my anus. And thats pretty fucking cool!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Yes I did, my nose still hurts.

486937[/snapback]

Believe me, I feel for you and your nose...

Sorry everyone. Ignorance just pisses me off. Certain people are on my ignore list now, so it wont happen again.

As for the party, It was really good and they played "psychedelic" music the whole night. Not a stitch of full on. Really really good music. Although I would say the synergy party i went to in Stratford, London was better. (Much, much louder :P )

The sound systems seemed slightly underpowered and the sound was a bit muffled in that venue (im not a fan of the SeOne venue to be honest).

Great party though.

Sorry everyone. Ignorance just pisses me off. Certain people are on my ignore list now, so it wont happen again.

As for the party, It was really good and they played "psychedelic" music the whole night. Not a stitch of full on. Really really good music. Although I would say the synergy party i went to in Stratford, London was better. (Much, much louder  :P  )

The sound systems seemed slightly underpowered and the sound was a bit muffled in that venue (im not a fan of the SeOne venue to be honest).

Great party though.

486940[/snapback]

I think you're in the wrong thread dude! ;)

To get back on topic:

I've experienced the same but this is not exactly a surprise imho. I mean if you really like a tune it's nothing but normal that it means more to you than just some random music you don't really appreciate.

Guest djnemo

"Deeper connection with certain music?"

...isn't that just what we call personal taste?

487305[/snapback]

A TO THE FUCKING MEN! :)

A TO THE FUCKING MEN! :)

487353[/snapback]

Indeed! :)

And I would also say: AMEM! ;)

Thank you for really sidetracking this topic.

Also thanks for not getting it.

It's not taste. I can still like the other music, but some of it really gets under my skin. Some doesn't.

You know exactly what I mean. :angry:

It's not taste. I can still like the other music, but some of it really gets under my skin. Some doesn't.

You know exactly what I mean.  :angry:

487478[/snapback]

I know what you mean but for me it's still a form of taste. There is some nice psy I like but it doesn't get under my skin. I can listen to it and enjoy it but nothing more. And then there's psy that's not just nice but that makes the hairs on my arm get punkies because of bliss. That's what you mean I guess, some sort of deeper connection. But it's still taste since I get not moved with the same tracks than you do. Or than Nemo, or than anybody else. Maybe we share some tracks that do the trick for us but not all.

You know exactly what I mean.  :angry:

487478[/snapback]

You are in fact talking about taste, nothing else. Sorry. It's just your subjective opinion about music/tracks.

You are in fact talking about taste, nothing else. Sorry. It's just your subjective opinion about music/tracks.

487592[/snapback]

indeed.

it's taste what "hits" you the most.

there's no objective value to this.

but on the side note, it's happy if you've found something that touches you :]