Colin - OOOD: Trance recommendations

niobium

So that's where I got it ... damn you.

442939[/snapback]

Reminds me a joke.

A little kid enters a whore house with a dead frog on a leash. He demands to see the manager of the place. The manager arrives and asks what the hell the little kids wants. The kid answers that he wants to have sex with a whore that has HIV. The manager yells at him and tells him to fuck off. The kid insists and after he proposes 1000$ the manager agrees to get him the hooker with HIV but not before the kids explains him why. Well, the kid says, i'd like to get HIV from the hooker and then transfer it to his babysitter that has sex with him every weekend when his parents go away. Than the babysitter will have sex with daddy and transfer it to him. The daddy then will have sex with mommy and transfer the HIV to her as well. Then mommy (when daddy leaves to work early in the morning) will have sex with the postman. And that son of a bitch postman will get HIV and die. And that will be my revenge after he killed my frog. And then the kid cried (or not)

Guest Astro Cortex

:lol::lol:

Thanks Pavel, I've been trying to remember that joke for years. I only had the keywords "frog" and "whorehouse" but the rest was gone.

Classic :D .