Goa sets

ElBocheno

Hello!

10 years ago I brought from london 4 mc tapes with goa trance. They are not described so I don't know what it is...

The tapes are like treasure for me and I would like to have it all in better quality.

That's why I thought you might help me in identifying artists and titles of these tracks.

I put all of them under the link below:

http://tiny.pl/xb1d

The quality is terrible not only because it's taken from the tapes, but also because I had to put it in low kbps.

Thanx in advance!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

In Alien Trance 1, the second track (from 7"00) is Astral Projection - Enlightened Evolution.

In Alien Trance 2, first track is from Simon Posford but can't tell which one then there's Technosommy - Pyramid.From 20"30 it's Koxbox - Fuel On, the last track is Technosommy - The Joker.

In Dany Rampling 1 there's Tunes from V/A Platipus Records vol 2, last track is Poltergiest - Vicious Circle, the track from 14"00 is famous too & i got it but i forget his name :(

In Dany Rampling 2 ,i didn't recognize anything at all.

In Deep Trannce 1, the second track (from 6"00)is Spectral - Moonstone (on distance to goa 2). From 22"00 it's Astral Projection - Let There Be Light.

In Deep Trance 2, from 28"00 Astral Projection - Mahadeva.

In Rocket Mix 1, from 33"00, Total Eclipse - The Crucible; nothing known in rocket mix 2 for me .

Space out 1> at 4"00 after the blank it's The Grid - Swamp Thing;from 23"30 Pete Lazonby - Sacred Cycles; & waou cool there's Paragliders with Oasis (i like this one ^_^ ). nothing identified in part 2 ... :lol:

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

After some listening, the trackname at 14"00 in Dany Rampling 1, came back to me it's Kundalini - Placebo, which is actually one of the first tune done by James Monroe & Matt Evans aka Technosommy :)

Other add: in Alien Trance 1 from 18"00 it's The Infinity Project - Telepathy.

Alien trance1:

07:03 - Astral Projection - Enlightened Evolution

19:43 - Einstein - Twothousand Years Later (sounds like it's mixed)

23:23 - The Infinity Project - Uforica

27:50 - Green Nuns of the Revolution (not sure)

38:20 - Green Nuns of the Revolution - Megallenic Cloud

41:10 - Slinky Wizard - Supernatural

Alien Trance 2:

00:00 - Hallucinogen - Shamanix

12:50 - Cydonia - Animals

Deep trance 1:

06:00 - Spectral - Moonstone

10:25 - Laughing Buddha - Infinite Depths

15:55 - Slinky Wizard - Supernatural

22:10 - Astral Projection - Power Gen

Deep trance 2:

27:40 - Astral Projection - Mahadeva

36:35 - Pleiadians - Pleiadians (one of best tracks ever, low speed here tho)

Rocket mix 1:

00:00 - Hiscore Xor - True Freedom

33:00 - Total Eclipse - The Crucible

39:22 - Cydonia - Animals

44:25 - Hallucinogen - Angelic Particals

Danny Rampling 1:

00:00 - Man With No Name - Vavoom (maybe not vavoom, but MWNN for sure)

09:15 - The Infinity Project - Alien Airport

i know more some tracks from those sets, but have to remember.

can you please upload the sets in higher bitrate? Or send me them, this is so awesome music, i know some tracks of it but note that the tracks aren´t the Cd versions of the tracks. This is real psychedelic trance, i don´t know why the artists only play the real psychedelic stuff at parties, if i compare the Shamanix version in this set for example the version on the Twisted ablum sounds like very awful hiphop. Why the hell the artists hide the talents on their albums??? Thank you for sharing the sets.

Can someone tell me if there is a version on CD of the killargh Shamanix Remix :) , after listening this track iám falling in love with hallucinogen again :):P:D

Best quality I can upload is 128 kbps. If you want it, let me know which sets do you want and I will share  it with you. If you want all, I will have to upload one after another due to my admin  :P

Contact me: abobo@wp.pl

430056[/snapback]

I will contact you when i have time because i have school til 4. Looking forword to the sets, hey thx for sharing, let me know if i can do something for you!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Other add:

Deep Trance 1:

27:58: Man With No Name - The Goa pyramid

41:39: Art of Trance - Octopus (Man With No Name remix)

Deep Trance 2:

3:00 Shakta - Lepton Head Part 3 (But I'm not definitely sure of this, because the rhythm of the track sounds a bit different: maybe the quality of the tape make this)

20:27 Spectral - Kundalini

Your tapes are very interesting, man! Authentic oldschool goa stuffs, but very rare. For these reason, it's difficult to identify the tracks.

I have the same problem like you, because I have a goatrance tape from 1995 and I still can't identify a sound, after many years.

This masterpiece is in your Alien trance 2 tape and begins at 12:50. I'm 90% sure that it comes from Man With No Name, but I can't find the title.

So, if someone can identify this track, it will be a miracle, because it's very very difficult to find it!

But a big thanks, if a guy recognize the sound.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have recognized another track from your Alien Trance 1 tape:

33:31 - 38:32 The Infinity Project - Feeling weird (The track has been accelerated)

But, personnaly, I have still any idea for the track at 12:50 from the Alien Trance 2 which I have in my old tape from 95...

An 11 years unrecognized sound that I can't catch, like a ghost I want to say! Too many frustration, I feel angry :angry:

Best quality I can upload is 128 kbps. If you want it, let me know which sets do you want and I will share  it with you. If you want all, I will have to upload one after another due to my admin  :P

Contact me: abobo@interia.pl

430056[/snapback]

Could you please drop me a mail or PM with a link when you upload better versions of the mixes. I just HAVE to have them!! My email is dj_tatsu(at)hotmail.com. You would do me a huge favour! :)

But, personnaly, I have still any idea for the track at 12:50 from the Alien Trance 2 which I have in my old tape from 95...

An 11 years unrecognized sound that I can't catch, like a ghost I want to say! Too many frustration, I feel angry  :angry:

434114[/snapback]

Cydonia - Animals

Guest Cosmogenesis

It's unbelievable! I have made a verification, and the track is 100% "Cydonia- Animals"! God has sent you to give me the right answer! But I'm near the truth: the conviction that Man With No Name has been behind this track. Then I have seen that he has finally co-produced the track with Cydonia...

After so many years, I were very desperate, and I tell myself: "I will be dead without to know where this brilliant tune is coming from". But now, I can sleep with some tranquillicy! D

So, for this, a big big thanx to you, man!

• 3 weeks later...

havn´t seen him since a while here, i listen to the sets he posted here even if they´re just 32 kb because the music is unbelievable good, that´s of course the best psytrance music i listened ever and not to compare with all the comercial releases in saikosounds, i just listen to Spaced out 2, the music is undescripable, it´s great that after so much years of listening psytrance i still feel a increase of quality and greatness when i listen this sets, iám sure with this sets you can make everyone a psyrance fan, if every pytrance would be so great psytrance would be as popular as HipHop for sure, people would fall in love with this music, with this music you can get the very best [for me skinny :lol::P:lol: ] girls in this world! Kilargh, ElBocheno thanks for sharing man!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Man, I totally agree with you. These tapes are phenomenal good! He has sent me the Alien Trance 1 tape with a better quality (160kb quality) and inside are very rare tracks I have never heard once in my life. I hope he will come back soon to share the other tapes with better quality, in order also to help him to find (if we can) the name of his killarghhhhhh!

I have a precious tape from 95-96. I have recognized all the tracks except one intro. I want to share this tape with all of you, but I haven't the software to transform it in mp3 format. Maybe can someone tell me where I can find a such program?

Man, I totally agree with you. These tapes are phenomenal good! He has sent me the Alien Trance 1 tape with a better quality (160kb quality) and inside are very rare tracks I have never heard once in my life. I hope he will come back soon to share the other tapes with better quality, in order also to help him to find (if we can) the name of his killarghhhhhh!

I have a precious tape from 95-96. I have recognized all the tracks except one intro. I want to share this tape with all of you, but I haven't the software to transform it in mp3 format. Maybe can someone tell me where I can find a such program?

450620[/snapback]

I´ll look for it and let you know.

450620[/snapback]

I found a free easy to use audiorecorder that can render the files in mp3 :)

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/audacit...e_mirror=puzzle

after downloading the great free recorder download this file below, put it in a folder that you have fast access to it, like my dokuments and record, you need this file below to decode your files in mp3, if you recorded a track you must open the menu file and click to export to mp3 after that the program asks for the file below. the program runs even without installation and has some extra funktions how i saw, i will use it for my records now.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0V1SR5Y...DA0ZZ83C12STXKO

http://d37.yousendit.com/C/0V1SR5YP4Y6DA0Z...XKO/LAMEenc.dll

If ya havn´t get what i mean feel free to ask again, you must connect the cable from your stereo or cassette recorder to the line in port on your computer, nothing more, the program wil record it, make sure that if windows or ICQ or other programs inform you with mesages with sound son it they will be recorded, too. :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx, Radi for your help! I will try these days to transform my tape in mp3 sound. I must buy before a cable to connect my PC and my cassette recorder. Then I share my tape with you and the others. But I want to notice before, that my old tape is bad quality, and I hope it will not be so cacophonic in mp3 format.

I have also other interesting tapes (pure acid trance and nitzchonot) for identification.

450620[/snapback]

I´am interested at the name of the track that a speaker says "high up in the sky", in alien trance 1.anyway these sets are so rare and so good, they can´t be compared with anything out there, killlllllarrrrrrghhhhhh

I´am interested at the name of the track that a speaker says "high up in the sky", in alien trance 1.anyway these sets are so rare and so good, they can´t be compared with anything out there, killlllllarrrrrrghhhhhh

452682[/snapback]

hi again!

it's

The Infinity Project - Uforcia

' .. i was flying, very slowly flying, high in the sky.'

(starts abt 23:23)

cheers!

L.

hi again!

it's

The Infinity Project - Uforcia

' .. i was flying, very slowly flying, high in the sky.'

(starts abt 23:23)

cheers!

L.

485328[/snapback]

Havn´t fought that even this track is made by infinity project, they are real kiiilllllaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh music makers.

Danny Rampling 1:

00:00 - Man With No Name - Vavoom (maybe not vavoom, but MWNN for sure)

It is not Vavoom, the track is from Moment of thruth.

I think the name is Floor Essence, but cant be sure I remember the name correctly.

Peace

Spaced out2 around 33 minutes and forward is:

Juno reactor - hign energy protons

I know the track in spaced out1 18 min and forward, cant remember the name maybe Total eclipse but not sure, it was a big hit at its time.

Know I got it somewhere will post when I remember.

Peace

2 more(guesses).

Alien trance2 20 min forward.

KoxBox - Fuel on(i think maybe insect, KoxBox for sure)

Deep trance1 32:30

Z to A - next stop oblivion, I think but cant hear if there are vocals in it. Defo smell like synchro though.

Edited by Ktrance