Goa sets

ElBocheno

Danny Rampling 1 :

0.00 : Sure it is Man with no name, like Ktrance said it is not Vavoom but another one, i am sure a lot of people might know it. Maybe Floor Essence indeed (?)

5.15 : Dreadzone - One Way (Man With No Name Mix)

around 30.00 : I can recognize Sourmash - The blessing (In disguise) with the samples "whoo ooh"...

Deep trance 2 :

around 3.00 : agree with Cosmogenesis, the track is Shakta - Lepton head, but if you can listen to the Deedrah remix do it, because it is much better.

I can't help more now, good luck!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& waou cool there's Paragliders with Oasis (i like this one ^_^ ).

427611[/snapback]

Lotus ! wow!! i got this track in a tape but never managed to know the name of the track and even forgot the existence of this track...till today B)B)

merci mec!

Guys, I didn't forgetyou!!!

Till now I upload two sets (Alientrance 1 and 2). Soon I upload another one. Forgive me it takes so long but I'm very bussy now - my son was born lately!

So be patient, it may last long but I WILL share those awesome sets with you.

Thanx to all for new identified track. Please keep on identifing - it is really importent to me.

Israel is said to be a goa capitol of the world. I found a trance forum there and decided to post the same question as here. Look how good they are:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...forum/5/start/0

:unsure:

Regards to all!!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Congratulations El Bocheno for you baby! I wish him a long life! If we can recognize other tracks, we will tell you, don't worry! :)

heips!

I know more many tracks of these mixes but remembering the names is quite hard - have to listen all my old cd's and tapes again. But well, wanted to listen them anyway, so i'll complement my first post in this thread when i recognize something more.

peace

L.

man you have the best music of the world, do you know it? all best psytrance tracks are there, i never heard better music than this killargh sets you have, man you have so much luck it is aktually the very best music of any psytrance, i´am looking forword to the high quality sets but i enjoy the low quality sets, too and tell me what you want´and i´ll upload it.

Yeaaah, Radi, the sets are awsome and that is why it is so important for me to know the artists and name of the tracks - just to get them in better quality.

I wonder why there were only 3 downloads of my uploaded Alien Trance 2...

http://www.badongo.com/file.php?file=AT2__...lientrance2.mp3

A month is past since I uploaded it so now it's to late to download :(

Radi, are you one of those 3 lucky people??? ;)

Yeaaah, Radi, the sets are awsome and that is why it is so important for me to know the artists and name of the tracks - just to get them in better quality.

487327[/snapback]

Yes, of course, i downloaded the set on the same day when you told me that you uploaded the set, do you think i will let the music on the server? this is the very best i listened, i´am wondering which artists played on the set Spaced out 2, never listened such psytrance, very melodic and with very nostalgic synths, fuck the first track sounds so old that i got goose pimples when i listened first to the sets, but not because i´am scared but because it blew me away.

Guest Cosmogenesis

An other piece of collection! Whouaaouh! Now with the better quality of the tape, I'm now totally hpnotized by this amaaaaazing mix! Danny Rampling is a great DJ! He has made a perfect tracklist for an unbelievable mix! Thanx man for sharing these so rare tunes! :)

I'm so happy that these few tapes, which I bought COMPLETLE by chance long time ago, may now serve to other people, not only for me. :)

I bought them as a souvenir in London. I didn't know trance at all. But I listened them one after another and I rapidly fall in love with these "strange" music!!

For many years I didn't even know what is the exact name of these "techno" music! After I was back to Poland I tryed to find out what is the music on my tapes, I wanted to buy more! Ofcourse, nobody could help me, nobody new that music...

So for 10 years I listened to these amazing sounds with tears in my eyes, and I even didn't know what it exactly is...

Now, I decided to change it!!! :) I got some other records of goa, but telling the truth... I'm a little bit disappointed. They are good but not as good as my tapes...

And this is perhabs what Radi says: this tapes are unusual.

So if you have some good stuff, please, share with me.

By the way, side B:

http://www.badongo.net/file.php?file=DR2__...nyRampling2.mp3

Enjoy!

if i compare the Shamanix version in this set for example the version on the Twisted ablum sounds like very awful hiphop.

Can someone tell me if there is a version on CD of the killargh Shamanix Remix  :) , after listening this track iám falling in love with hallucinogen again  :)  :P  :D

429606[/snapback]

Well Radi, I can!

I found this remix in super quality. If you still don't have it, let me know, I will upload it for you :D

Well Radi, I can!

I found this remix in super quality. If you still don't have it, let me know, I will upload it for you  :D

487906[/snapback]

Thanks very much man, i have this KIIILLLLAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH remix in best quality, in alinetrance they cut the best part of it at the end of the track, awesome track.

I´am interested at the name of the track that a speaker says "high up in the sky", in alien trance 1.anyway these sets are so rare and so good, they can´t be compared with anything out there, killlllllarrrrrrghhhhhh

Simple thats: The Infinity Project - Uforcia

Peace

Ups didnt see this:

hi again!

it's

The Infinity Project - Uforcia

' .. i was flying, very slowly flying, high in the sky.'

(starts abt 23:23)

cheers!

Edited by Ktrance

487327[/snapback]

Because almost all members here are fullon lovers, i can´t believe that almost all members here listen this fucking bullshit that sounds so awful that any other genre sounds better, i like it more to listen how my shit fall in the toilet water IMO than to listen to fucking awful bullshit fullon, people how can you be fans of that music?

Because almost all members here are fullon lovers, i can´t believe that almost all members here listen this fucking bullshit that sounds so awful that any other genre sounds better, i like it more to listen how my shit fall in the toilet water IMO than to listen to fucking awful bullshit fullon, people how can you be fans of that music?

488025[/snapback]

Different people different taste, well when i was discovering goa trance i was totally in love with this old school style, Astral projection, Hallucinogen, Man with no name, MFG, Oforia .... .... but now it's been like 6 years i discovered it, and it is obvious that i want to listen to other styles of psytrance. I talk about me, but it is normal and i am sure it is the case of some people here.

By the way :

- i am not really into full on, even if i like some of it.

- i don't think almost all members here are full on lovers.

Guest Cosmogenesis

By the way :

- i am not really into full on, even if i like some of it.

- i don't think almost all members here are full on lovers.

488725[/snapback]

Yes, you're right. Many people listen full-on, because, for them, the oldschool goa days belong now to the past: only three (maybe 4 or 5) main labels are still producing this genre of music :Suntrip, Tranceform, Kagdila records. The full-on genre has made a big invasion, and many great goa labels died (Novatekk, Flying Rhyno, Matsuri, and so many others) or have to change their traditional identity, to make the full-on metamorphosis (Phonokol is a big example) .

So, finally, the psy/goa listeners have only two choices: some of them listen the recent trance music, desires to follow the evolution of the genre with the full-on movement ; other guys (not so many) prefer to listen their old stuffs, which are still sounding modern in their view, or want to buy the neogoa sounds of these rare goa labels.

.. other guys (not so many) prefer to listen their old stuffs, which are still sounding modern in their view, or want to buy the neogoa sounds of these rare goa labels.

488811[/snapback]

I prefer listening to old stuff (94-98), not that it sounds modern in my point of view, but i just like older stuff more.. tho there ara nice psy tracks nowadays also. at work i usually listen to goa and psy streams and usually if i hear a good track, i write it down to my list.. and it's especially great, if i hear some old track, that i know or even have, but don't know the name, and i get to know it thisway.

ok, it's a bit offtopic i guess.. let's stick to identifying the tracks of these mixes.

L.

Jeeeez... I listen and listen to the Oakenfold set, you guys shared with me, and I'm getting drunk with this great set :D It's just beautiful!!

Do you have more of something as sweet and melodic as this set??

Please share it with me!!! :)

Plastomer, where do you listen to goa/psy streams??

Aahhhh, I almost forget...

http://www.badongo.net/file.php?file=RM1__..._Rocketmix1.mp3

Have fun!! :P

go to http://www.shoutcast.com/ and there you can search for a style or some specific artist or smth (if certain track is playing in some of the streams, it'll find it)

i usually search for words like goa or psy and then sort streams by bitrate.. then right click on "tune in!" icon and "Copy shortcut" and paste it to my winamp "open url". this way i make a long list of streams and can easily switch between 'em.

cheers!

L.

In Rocked mix 2 are ver ymuch tracks from a compilation called "Trancemission" the producer behind them is the DJ and organizer of Astral Projection, don´t know his name but you can look on discogs, there you can find the Transmisison album, it is really KIIILLLAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!! They start from 00:00 and go to 22:00

I´ll look if i can find the cover here and post you the trakc names

Backcover:

Posted Image

frontcover:

Posted Image

On Rocket mix2:

00:00 - Vacuum planet

06:50 - Kashmir

10:23 - The golden way

17:10 - Winner riff