Goa sets

ElBocheno

Guest Cosmogenesis

Some tracks of this bulgarian compilation come from the Guy Sebbag & Gal Carmy's "In Trance" E.P. : discogs

Guy Sebbag may have compiled this stuff, and I'm sure that it kicks all the asses! :) Very good and rare compilation, Radi! :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy that these few tapes, which I bought COMPLETLE by chance long time ago, may now serve to other people, not only for me. :)

I bought them as a souvenir in London. I didn't know trance at all. But I listened them one after another and I rapidly fall in love with these "strange" music!!

For many years I didn't even know what is the exact name of these "techno" music! After I was back to Poland I tryed to find out what is the music on my tapes, I wanted to buy more! Ofcourse, nobody could help me, nobody new that music...

So for 10 years I listened to these amazing sounds with tears in my eyes, and I even didn't know what it exactly is...

Now, I decided to change it!!! :) I got some other records of goa, but telling the truth... I'm a little bit disappointed. They are good but not as good as my tapes...

And this is perhabs what Radi says: this tapes are unusual.

So if you have some good stuff, please, share with me.

By the way, side B:

http://www.badongo.net/file.php?file=DR2__...nyRampling2.mp3

Enjoy!

487874[/snapback]

Hey if i were you i would rerecord the tapes to other tapes or listen to them as mp3 like i do because i havn´t the tapes and i would put them in a very good place for tapes, i would only listen to the original tapes on very very special events, like some very important byrthdays or something like that, i would keep them as very good rare wine or something and i would never give them away from my hands, they would be sacred for me.

Ofcourse I did exactly what you would do on my place - I converted them into Mp3 (which now I'm sharing with you) as soon as I felt in love with them. Moreover when I understood that nobody know this kind of music...

They did became my sacred tapes and I listened to them only when I had at least 45 minutes to play full side of a tape :)

I was fucking mad when something or somebody broke my listening session!! I felt like anger in me rose and I wanted to destroy hole world!!

Radi, thank you very much for your identification!! This is so important for me!!

This is time for exactly what you have just described - rocket mix2 in better quality:

http://www.badongo.net/file/273411

Enjoy this GREAT, GREAT sounds!!!!

Guys, can you recognize beautiful first track in DeepTrance1??

...or another trakcs?

493596[/snapback]

It´s indeet a very great track but all tracks of this set are killargh, but i don´t know from which they come and which names they have, too.

Guest Cosmogenesis

You know what, I have the strange or familiar sensation that Dimension 5 are behind this track, andI have already listened this track...

Indeed, 6 years ago, I have listened a track called "UFO" from them which appears on the "Gathering" compilation (one of my friends had it, but unfortunately lost it: a disaster!! ;) ). Furthermore, this track was produced at the period of your tapes, between 1995-96. :)

But you know, 6 years ago... I haven't an elephant memory! :P However, I don't know, I have the intuition that it's this track or a track that I have already listened by the past! Maybe someone can send us an audio extract of Dimension - UFO to confirm it. But, I don't make dreams, any person has this rare track... ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Isn´t dimension 5 Israelian, i just loked at discogs and the producer etc are only English, at least their namens are english.

494655[/snapback]

Yes, Dimension 5 are english. But the track doesn't sound for me necessarily "Israeli". I don't think it comes from an Israeli artist. :blink:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guys,

there are only 2 sets from my tapes left.

In my opinion these 2 sets are the worst and I don't thin it's even goa...

So, do you want me to upload them?

495764[/snapback]

Why not, man? Don't worry for the quality. I'm curious to listen the sounds inside, even if you said there are not so good. :)

Guys,

there are only 2 sets from my tapes left.

In my opinion these 2 sets are the worst and I don't thin it's even goa...

So, do you want me to upload them?

495764[/snapback]

if you mean spaced out 2 i think it´s aktually one of the best sets you have.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce: SPACED OUT side A :)

http://www.badongo.net/file/333777

Enjoy!! :)

Let me know if you identify any track.

496359[/snapback]

The track at 18:37 is The infinity project - Stimuli, i think you know that allready but it´s still worth getting it in higher quality, this is one of the best tracks i know.

btw thanks for set, the spaced out sets are alzo full masterpeaces, especially the second one.

Yes, Radi, I knew that. Nevertheless it is VERY good you wrote that. Guys, please, write EVERYTHING you recognize.

Here is what I already know about this set: :D

2. The Greed - Swamp Thing

3. Arena Trex - Violet Vacuum

6. The infinity project - Stimuli

7. LAZONBY - Sacred Cycles

8. Dj Tim & Misjah - Access

11. Paragliders - Oasis (great,great, amazing tune :))

I'm glad you like another set. And I'm very, very happy that I finally, after so many years, found people who like this kind of music. I'm happy that I can share this rare, gorgeous music with you... :rolleyes:

There is only one set left... I wish I had more to share with you... If I knew that 10 years ago when I was bying these tapes from the street vendor, I'd buy much, much more (though they were not cheap - 4 pounds per one tape :unsure: ).

So, I'll let you know when I upload the last one.

hey El Bacheno, don´t worry that it is your last set, i still have some good old sets that i can give you, they aren´t so good like your sets but still very good, too bad that a tape which my cousin recorded from the radio got brocken, the ribbon was rupture by a fucking bad cassette recorder and we couldn´t alive this sacred cassette again :angry: I must ask my cousin for other good cassettes that he has when i´am in bulgaria, he has a unreleased remix of searching for UFO´s that sounds pretty oriental and very much other good tracks on the cassette.

• 1 month later...

Staffan, are you 100% sure this is "cydonia - animals"?

434312[/snapback]

I have been searching for ages for this track, i knew which name it was thx to ishkurs guide but i just couldn't find it.. well anyway if you want it jeller2002@hotmail.com is my email adress