Farewell, upbeat stuff

Cinos

balance is the key...

421779[/snapback]

True...

Are you sure you want to sell all those CDs? I mean just because you like chill-stuff more at the moment doesn't mean you might never have the urge to listen to other stuff like goa or similar again. On the other hand it seems to be a common phenomenon that people change their taste and never look back (not quite understandable for me) so maybe you can really use the money to buy new stuff.

I might not be selling anything just yet.

But chillout really gives much more. Inner discoveries. I really love nightly walks with psychill in my headphones. :)

I got old and fat and I really started enjoying Chilled stuff more than up tempo stuff (dakini btw has some spine tinglingly beautiful down tempo releases) but I got some decent head phones and there's something about listening to faster stuff when your on the move. Take it from me, buy yourself a pair of headphones for a couple of hundred euros, stick on something like rock bitch and walk down to the shops. It's Fantastic!!