LSG - Netherworld

GaySatanicHippie

Due to working all weekend long and other reasons im so goddamn stressed out you cant fucking believe, ive been in a pissy mood since for days, i wanted to kill everyone i see etc.

Anyways, so there i was in my shitty mood, browsing through my music library, and i put on LSG - Netherworld. It starts building and then that epic melody comes on

VOOOM

Its like a rush of ecstasy is flooding through my body. The hair on my neck stands up, i get goosebumps, even watery eyes. I have never experienced something like this in my life without any drugs or alcohol or weed or being at a party, just pure music sensation here in my bed through my Sennheiser Headphones. Maybe its because im usually a pretty happy person, so im not used to these moodswings. But its like that melody pumped all my lifeforce back into me, it makes me feel so strong and invicible, so fragile yet so powerful. I always loved that track since back in the day, but this time it hit me straight in the heart for some weird reason, even though it is so cheesy and simple.

anyways, i just wanted to share that with somebody.

One of the best trance tunes ever. Be sure to check out the Jules Verne mix, the best version IMO. And btw, it's not cheesy! :) The sounds rock...fat analog sounds, a little off tune... makes it sound fragile and emotional..... much nicer to listen to than all these harsh squelchy insect sounds in some psy :D ..and the melodies are very effective.

Yeah, that one is perfect ! And Bahamut is right, Jules Verne Mix is even better than original, smoother and more expressionistic, and there are other mixes of it too, like even Banco De Gaia's Mix, check others too...

BTW, if you like that style for sure get LSG first and second album; RENDEZ-VOUS IN OUTER SPACE ( 1995 ) and VOLUME 2 ( 1996 ) from which is original of NETHERWORLD. ;)

I only own their latest (?) full album "The Hive" which I think is brilliant, but apparently most ppl think it's not up to the level of their previous stuff?

Bee, looking for his "Collected works" for a while now too...

btw GSH, I think it's pretty sad if it's the first time you have a sensation like this sober: the goosebumps, the watery eyes... I get that nearly every time I hear "Transmission in Vain" by Atmos or "People can fly" by AP or "Land of Freedom" rmx by Transwave. Actually, it's coming up now, just thinking of those tracks ;) Still I bet it's a great discovery? :)

I only own their latest (?) full album "The Hive" which I think is brilliant, but apparently most ppl think it's not up to the level of their previous stuff?

Bee, looking for his "Collected works" for a while now too...

btw GSH, I think it's pretty sad if it's the first time you have a sensation like this sober: the goosebumps, the watery eyes... I get that nearly every time I hear "Transmission in Vain" by Atmos or "People can fly" by AP or "Land of Freedom" rmx by Transwave. Actually, it's coming up now, just thinking of those tracks ;) Still I bet it's a great discovery? :)

397776[/snapback]

no, ive had it sober, but only around people or at parties, but never before just in my bed. actually, the first time i listened to Transmission in Vain was similar, but then I had drunk a few beers, so it doesnt count. And i love The hive, thats an awesome album!!!!!!!!!! whoever says it sucks, sucks.

to seraph and bahamut, i was actually listening to the jules verne mix yesterday. and i also think the new moshic mix is pretty cool as well.

Best trance track ever, period. Nothing touches the original, pure perfection. The Jules Verne Mix is ok too I guess, but I can't really see the fuzz about it. And as seraph said, also check out the first two L.S.G. albums, trance the way it should sound. Early tunes like Blueprint, Hearts and Fragile are also not to be missed.

And Cinos, please quit talking about things you obviously have no clue about. Just because you don't like a tune doesn't make it "overrated".