to full-on or not to full-on

ritual om

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sad thing my friend is that this subgenre posseses at least 70% of the releases nowadays.

and yes;it has nothing to do with psychedelic trance.

396111[/snapback]

I call it dark metamorphisis techno, far from being the psychedelic aspect of yesteryears. This is what I wish all Americans to understand, but whatever. :-D Some do, they're very few, but they're there!

*bang bang bang* yo yo yo *bang bang bang* weeza dark metamorphisis techno *bang bang bang* but we think it's psychedelic JEAH!

I guess all electronicmusic sounds good under psychedelics, erm, well, a lot of it :-D so i guess to us over here, "it's all psychedelic and trance like"

HEHE!

I'll go cast my vote now.

Aaron

I don't find majority of the releases in 'full on' subgenre psychedelic at all, most of it is Audio Toilet Paper, however there nice exceptions.

396110[/snapback]

true! Fullon is Israel midishit, they havn´t enough time to spend and produce easy to do fullon crap instead of difficult to do quality trance music, ask everybody you know that don´t listen trance and everyone would say that this isn´t quality music at all but if you give him/her old psytrance he/she would say,

"poa what is that, i like this because of the quality electronic sounds and the emotional melodies there, what must an artist think to do this music", for example even my 44 years old aunt has said once while listening Space Tribe and Simon posford The hands of the shaman "This is nie electronic music" so you see that Israel can´t do quality music at all because fullon is burn in israel AND all other countries and labels (without twisted records and dragonfly i think) just copy the ullon formula and do the same music without any quality AT ALL [/size=150]

Fullon is the worsesd musicgenre i know, there are a few nice sounding tracks but the rest is worse than mozard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

396116[/snapback]

Mozart? That's blasphemy!

I don't like the majority of full-on either, nor do I find most of it psychedelic. I wouldn't say it's shit though, it's just not to my taste.

Mozart? That's blasphemy!

I don't like the majority of full-on either, nor do I find most of it psychedelic. I wouldn't say it's shit though, it's just not to my taste.

396118[/snapback]

It´s not only the taste, i don´t like much other genres but still have respect to them, but i havn´t respect to fullon because it´s the porrest quality music i´ve ever heard, everyone can do it with FL Studio and no knowledge at all about music because bad sounds from synths all people can do but good sounds from synths only people can do if they affort. I have nothing against all musicgenres arround but fullon.

2.are you kidding?psychedelic?hah!this is the joke of the year...

You said it my friend...and i agree ;)

Fullon is the worsesd musicgenre i know, there are a few nice sounding tracks but the rest is worse than mozard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

396116[/snapback]

Worse than mozart ??? Do you have musical education at all ?? Listen to the music and understand it before talking bad about it... i know you have good taste when it comes to psychedelic music, but let me tell ya, no one in the psy scene is better composer than mozart... sorry for this but im a classical freak :)

2.are you kidding?psychedelic?hah!this is the joke of the year...

You said it my friend...and i agree  ;)

Worse than mozart ??? Do you have musical education at all ?? Listen to the music and understand it before talking bad about it... i know you have good taste when it comes to psychedelic music, but let me tell ya, no one in the psy scene is better composer than mozart... sorry for this but im a classical freak  :)

396121[/snapback]

Yes, this with the mozart was said bad, mozart is a composer that afforts much and the music isn´t so bad, if i´am under heavy stress (hope this is spelling so in english) classic can do good job as chillout and even ozart can help, okay that was false what i´ve said but true is that fullon is even worse or as bad as bulgarian/serbian/turkey popfolk.

full-on ain't psychedelic at all imo... psychedelic = goa or dark/twisted... full-on is more like regular pop/tv/club trance imo (but a little more complex)

edit: and it has NOTHING to do with techno either..

Guest The Journey Man Project

Well compared to a lot of the more popular electroninc styles eg pure Trance, NRG, vocal house and happy hardcore I'dsay that Full on is really nice, but compared to progressive trance and old school goa, it is lacks a certain enthusiasm for experimentation and originality... and it does not encourage much in the way of the alien mindscapes old school Goa and Psy did... but not much released to day does... it's just dissapoitning that with the age of digital music production, they jus seem to creat a template that is tweaked 9 times and out comes an album, nothing new at all... like most things, modernisation has pretty much killed most of this scene, but when something good comes out, it is very good... but seeing an Astrix track on a Hard Dance compilation says it all, next it will be on NRG and Happy Hardcore... quanitity over quality always sucks...

Am I the only one who's fed up with these obnoxious oldschool vs. full on topics?

396171[/snapback]

Sort of, it's sometimes interesting to gauge common opinion and these sort of threads in particular have a habbit of diverting and going completely off topic so might be about whether we like like vinegar on our chips in a couple of pages time.