Which artist has made this track?

cut i get an answer  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

387047[/snapback]

if you would have put it in the right section to begin with, people maybe would have reacted faster :D Nah, I really dont know this track. Sounds like its is from 1997 something, but the track really doesnt ring a bell :(

if you would have put it in the right section to begin with, people maybe would have reacted faster :D Nah, I really dont know this track. Sounds like its is from 1997 something, but the track really doesnt ring a bell :(

387051[/snapback]

so? No, that´s not the problem, the problem is that all here only be at the offtopic and ignore this section but they don´t think that this is one of the or maybe the only place who people can get their information of such things. Ah and the track rocks, it is very emotional. Is the track israelian, it sounds very much like israelian.

so? No, that´s not the problem, the problem is that all here only be at the offtopic and ignore this section but they don´t think that this is one of the or maybe the only place who people can get their information of such things. Ah and the track rocks, it is very emotional. Is the track israelian, it sounds very much like israelian.

387081[/snapback]

The Music Making section is more ignored than this section, so youre chances are better here... :)

387081[/snapback]

people don't ignore this section...stop complaining about psynews it's not the first time <_<

I always look at lost track section...who do you think what we are...

COMPUTERS !!!!

I know a lot of goatracks by head but not all them....

you think every track posted in the lost track section gets identified ???

I think you have no idea how many tracks have been made on DAT's back in the days, never released on any album... and then you hear in a set from a guy who has it... but we can't identify...

there's a lot of goa created my friend... more then what is released on albums... more then what you see on discogs....

I have also many tracks unidintief from old skool sets on my harddisk...

that's just the way it... it's not because people don't reply they don't listen to your sample...

we all want to help, but sometimes we just can't ok sorry :unsure:

now back on topic

it is not astral projection... it's indeed israel style located in 1997 - 1998 -1999...

check out the Israel's Psychedelic Trance series...

a lot of chance you will find that track their...

if you don't you will find music like that so you will be satisfied too...

hope I helped you out a bit ;)

Rain i don´t mean especially you, i see that you try to help always but much other members here don´t tr, they only talk smaltalk in the offtopic section but on the most known psyforum they should look more for the general or lost racks or musicmaking forum.

Rain i don´t mean especially you, i see that you try to help always but much other members here don´t tr, they only talk smaltalk in the offtopic section but on the most known psyforum they should look more for the general or lost racks or musicmaking forum.

387620[/snapback]

Yeah, just drop that in the suggestion box on your way out.

387620[/snapback]

don't forget not everybody has knowledge about goa...

I'm busy with goa almost 8 years now but trust me a lot of members on this site aren't so they just can't help and don't check the section...

if you really look for old skool tracks to identify I have 4 users I recommend

ukiro

me :D

anoebis

delars...

seraph used to be :(

there are more but just don't pop into my mind... sorry don't want to insult somebody...

send those users a pm with a link of your thread, they wil reply ;)

• 1 month later...

http://rapidshare.de/files/7951636/08_Track_8_.mp3.html

Please tell the artist who has made this track and tell the name o fit, i think it sounds israely but i never have heard other tracks with exactly this tyle.

If the link above doesn´t work try this

http://dl5.rapidshare.de/files/7951636/256...08_Track_8_.mp3

386788[/snapback]

try to upload the file again.. link doesnt work

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

hey, i know this track, i have it somewhere, have to look the name tho:S and this takes time...

L.

489729[/snapback]

Hey, Plastomer, every time you are saying the same thing! :lol:

Please make an effort for us! Search in your archives, man! We are desperate goa fans! It's a supplice to listen a track when you don't know the name and the guy who has produced it.

Staffan was really a friend, because he has helped me to recognize an eleven years unknow track! :) Without his help, I will still have some frustrations for an other decade! :angry:

hmm.. really? i've identified a track or more in almost every topic in this thread that i have replied to.. so not quite true. but whatever.

L.

489757[/snapback]

Hey have you finally looked for the trackname, why you post if you don´t know the name, i would be very gald if you can name the track.