my new goa trance track...

i have sent my tracks to some labels,but u know everybody are looking for full on style,not old goa style,so i am trynig contact with label who searching for the goa trance style...

i have sent my tracks to some labels,but u know everybody are looking for full on style,not old goa style,so i am trynig contact with label who searching for the goa trance style...

380486[/snapback]

No psytrance label will be interested since you're not really making psytrance : to me, it sounds more like "eurotrance" (it doesn't mean that I don't like it)

This is the best i have heard someone post here EVER! It might not be "goa" but its sure a LOT like old Platipus stuff!

Well done my friend :) This is the kind of trance that makes me smile.

And the comment about eurotrance, forget about it, this is very far from Eurotrance :) This is quality stuff.

Forget about Psy labels though, try the trance labels :) But there are NOT MANY labels out there today that release this kind of trance (What a fucking shame!).

Keep up the great work man!! :)

And the comment about eurotrance, forget about it, this is very far from Eurotrance :) This is quality stuff.

Forget about Psy labels though, try the trance labels :) But there are NOT MANY labels out there today that release this kind of trance (What a fucking shame!).

380851[/snapback]

I said eurotrance, but I don't really know what it means, so maybe it was n ot the appropriate word. I just wanted him to know that he shouldn't waste his time with psytrance labels.

It didn't mean that I don't like his style, in fact i like it VERY much :D

I said eurotrance, but I don't really know what it means, so maybe it was n ot the appropriate word. I just wanted him to know that he shouldn't waste his time with psytrance labels.

It didn't mean that I don't like his style, in fact i like it VERY much  :D

380869[/snapback]

It just sounded a bit "degrading" to call it eurotrance hehehee :) Eurotrance is stuff like Scooter and so on haha :)

380486[/snapback]

maybe try suntrip records..

www.suntriprecords.com

they release old school goa, but i don't know if your style would match them.. it does sound very good! It reminds me off old infected style but a bit more trancy.. keep on producing things like this and u will get a release for sure

thanks pepole for listening my music and like it...

when i make music,for me it is important that would be a story behind the track,i also trying to make a lot of emoutions,and spiritual melodys...

so in this

track i try to combined between melodies,but not to cheezy melody...and put it to a goa trance beat...my friends told me it reminds them astral projection new style,so thats whats go out at the end...

but u know that is my music,and if there are pepole who like it,so i am happy...

thanks pepole...

This is the best i have heard someone post here EVER! It might not be "goa" but its sure a LOT like old Platipus stuff!

Well done my friend :) This is the kind of trance that makes me smile.

380851[/snapback]

hey a platipus fan ;) (i've heard the dream collection, and ever since i've been trying to recreate that sound.... no success)

anyway.... this is so cool..... that square 303 sound is what makes it neat.... very 1996ish plus 05 sounds anyway, catch you later.....

;)

This track makes me smile and feel full of warm emotion. This is the sound and feeling that got me into trance music in the first place. :)

This is the kind of music that needs to be produced. Be true to your vision and I wish you the best of luck.

Keep 'em coming!!!!!

EDIT: Wow...after a few more listens, this is some quality stuff!