Lol @ Astral Projection

Well. I've been to Astral Projection gig some weeks ago and i can promise you that you shouldn't expect anything but boring copy paste full on in the next album.

And a watered down new killargh remix of Mahadeva.

Next

380128[/snapback]

been there with you...

Astral are realy disapointing.... im meeting avi nissim this wednesday..... i'll give him a hard talk about it...

i'll tell him my opinion and yours, and also tell him that astral should focus again in europe in thier preformences- thats where they have thier real audience!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been there with you...

Astral are realy disapointing.... im meeting avi nissim this wednesday..... i'll give him a hard talk about it...

i'll tell him my opinion and yours, and also tell him that astral should focus again in europe in thier preformences- thats where they have thier real audience!

385710[/snapback]

hey tell us please what they have told you. I´m really interested on that.

Wow, you guys are harsh.

The only Astral Projection release that i didn't particularly find that great was "the astral files", i still brought it for my collection, but they have moved so far away from that sound now imo especially with the release of Dancing Galaxy and Amen which really caught my attention. Some of the tracks on Another World were an interesting journey. However Ten was nothing to cry home about but it was still some nice filler whilst waiting for the next release! and now the wait is almost over! ... In the end whatever they do there are always going to be people that either hate it, don't mind it, mildly enjoy it, or love it... such is the way of the individual.

Hey btw, has anyone heard Astrals tune: 12,000 suns? this happens to be my ever-favourite song of all time. It has just grown on me to the point where i never get tired of its melody... I hope they return to something like this with long-developing melodies and catchy tunage...

385684[/snapback]

isnt 12,000 suns,a track made by Iridium?

Wow, you guys are harsh.

The only Astral Projection release that i didn't particularly find that great was "the astral files", i still brought it for my collection, but they have moved so far away from that sound now imo especially with the release of Dancing Galaxy and Amen which really caught my attention. Some of the tracks on Another World were an interesting journey. However Ten was nothing to cry home about but it was still some nice filler whilst waiting for the next release! and now the wait is almost over! ... In the end whatever they do there are always going to be people that either hate it, don't mind it, mildly enjoy it, or love it... such is the way of the individual.

385684[/snapback]

Their last releases are bad to me.. I prefer to "avoid" them and just stick to their earlier tunes.

shaman of sound please tell what they have told you or do you only joking because i don´t think that anyone can talk with astral projection often.

385783[/snapback]

Hey man

I talk to then all the time.... They are just a couple of a six pack joe

im not joking man...

i told avi that im joining the army soon, and that i realy want to meet him.

he agreed :)

385863[/snapback]

you have told here that you told them your meaning that they are dissapointing.

could be...

But im only gonna meet him on wednesday. realy looking forwards to that.

and of course i'll let you guys know what we talked about :)

385877[/snapback]

Please don´t forget to tell that very many people don´t like their fullon crap.

Please don´t forget to tell that very many people don´t like their fullon crap.

385878[/snapback]

:lol::lol: we will... :rolleyes:

we create a petition...

and will mail it all over the world so they know we don't want no fullon :lol::lol:

man you are so full of ideas... you just like rock my world :D

:rolleyes:

• 2 years later...