"I Hate Robbing Banks"

I took my friend's music collection and put it onto my hard-drive, and there is a mix about 30 minutes long named Goa Secret Rave @ Mountain. The last track is a quick song with lots of electric guitar in it, and the sample "I hate robbing banks" in it. It's not Pistolero, or any mix of it, I'm sure of that.

Anybody have any idea?

http://rapidshare.de/files/7692727/unknown.wav.html

There's a longer sample, hopefully it's long enough to help.  :rolleyes:

382712[/snapback]

L3m0n, there are 2 tracks in the sample. Can't you hear that the 2 tracks are mixed? ;)(listen to the kick and bassline). The 2nd track with the guitar is SUN Project - Out of control, i am sure of that, the first one i don't know. And the SUN project track does not contain the "i hate robbing banks" sample...

you want to know which is the first track but we hear the first track for like 4 seconds and then it's sun project...

so take another sample... with more info of the first track ;)

I have this great set, too, cut anyone post me a playlist of this or something? This is 1 of the best psysets i´ve heard, it is short and isn´t as good as paul oakenfolds full moon beach party set from 1994 but it is very great. If you don´t knwo the playlist then please tell me from which artist is the track that starts at 11:00 and the track that starts at 6:28, the two tracks of the set are so great, they give the unique psychedelic feeling that i´am missng in any new release.

I have this great set, too, cut anyone post me a playlist of this or something? This is 1 of the best psysets i´ve heard, it is short and isn´t as good as paul oakenfolds full moon beach party set from 1994 but it is very great. If you don´t knwo the playlist then please tell me from which artist is the track that starts at 11:00 and the track that starts at 6:28, the two tracks of the set are so great, they give the unique psychedelic feeling that i´am missng in any new release.

386896[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

what set are you talking about ????

and what has it to do with this thread ????

and I can't folllow a single word you just wrote :blink:

Rian, i have the set Goa secret rave 2 @ mountain and want to know which tracks you can hear, The first is Yahe - Jonathan, the second is Astral Projeciton - enlightened Evolution and the rest i don´t know.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7928423/unknown2.wav.html

The thing is, there are effects in the SUN Project song that are used in the first song, which is what made me think they were one song.

Is that sample any better?

386416[/snapback]

I'm starting to think you downloaded I live set of sun project and they just used that sample...

:unsure:

Rian, i have the set Goa secret rave 2 @ mountain and want to know which tracks you can hear, The first is Yahe - Jonathan, the second is Astral Projeciton - enlightened Evolution and the rest i don´t know.

386937[/snapback]

and where can you donwload that set...

how the hell should we know what you are talking about :D;)

• 8 months later...

Hellow,

I'm allready searching for A year to te second last song in the mix Trance-GOA Secret Rave - 02 - @ Mountain (x-dream The Delta Hallucinogen GMS Astral Projection Sun Project Kox Box), the one with A pamflute and some voices screaming sometimes yeeeehaaa, yaahooo at the end.

Sorry for typing sometimes wrong but I'm from Belgium.

Please could someone help me??

Thanks

• 5 years later...