Recommendations of Boards Of Canada

Quark

All of them are great i haven't heard the new one, but i would recomend:

A beautiful place in the country (either the ep or the full thing) - is my favourite

Geodaddi - definatelly great

Music has the right to children -has a number of highlights...

Twoism -has a few good songs personally

pretty much everything you go with is quality stuff and thats great thing about them :)

http://www.discogs.com/release/541614 I found this baby at a pretty cheap price, so I would like to hear peoples opinion about it..

363526[/snapback]

More of the same. It's a big disappointment really, they haven't developed their sound at all. Boards of Canada are the Astral Projection of IDM. Get Music Has The Right To Children and Geogaddi.

More of the same. It's a big disappointment really, they haven't developed their sound at all. Boards of Canada are the Astral Projection of IDM. Get Music Has The Right To Children and Geogaddi.

363626[/snapback]

Are you telling me you can't tell the difference from Astral Projection now and 7 years ago?? :blink::blink::blink::blink:

363626[/snapback]

The Campfire Headphase is a big disappointment??.....Are you sure you listened to it?

Oh and BTW,they DID change their style and sound,its much much much different that Children.....