Best Infected Mushroom Song

Hello, I just recently got into Goa Trance. I was trolling some forums of Best trance songs and fell upon an Infected Mushroom post. Downloaded the song and loved the stuff.

ANYWAYS, I was just wondering what is everyone's favorite Infected Mushroom Song.

Also, if anyone could give me a little advice. The best thing I like about goa is when the sounds and the music just go Nuts. It is almost as though the music is folding over onto itself multiple times making a really complex wall of sound. I'm looking for some good Goa Artists that do alot of that stuff. Its amazing. Maybe I just hit on what Goa is in general or something and all the goa artists do this. I'm a Goa Infant.....feed me plz :blink:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man how you doin... to me i like a hell of a lot of stuff by them... all their stuff is amazing. but for newcomers i recommend Cities of the Future, that one did it for me... all their old stuff is good. if you like dark psy try "the gathering" by them. spacetribe stuff is awesome too... lots of his stuff is full-on which isn't well accepted here but stilll its awesome...

Thankyou for the advice. First Infected Mushroom song I listened to was Bust a move. Great song.

I listened to Pyscho, REALLY GOOD STUFF. Pyscho is amazing

The Gathering is AWESOME. I do like the dark psy.

Cities of the Future didn't seem as good as the others. I don't know, it just didn't do it for me

I just finished listening to Astral Projection. WOW, that one is probably my favorite next to The Gathering. The Gathering and Astral Projection and Psycho hit the spot for me so far. All the songs you guys mentioned are very good as well though.

I haven't listened to Spacetribe yet. I will get to that very soon. Goa is so interesting :)

it looks so obvious that newcommers mostly listen to IM and AP and find them "TEH BEST", funny ;)...

EDIT : probably because IM sound imo is more DIGITAL rather than cosmic, not because they use softsynths, but it just has that technoish flavour, in many songs... <_<

as for AP - donnu, could it be that they are widely mentioned as psy pioneers and because their name is so popular that ppl quickly start to listen without giving a try to different emmm, projects :)?!

Edited by reger

nah

its from a classical music.

362513[/snapback]

no... dead serious... it was either duvdev or i-zen... they have pretty big classical music influence. if im wrong.... meh <_< lips sealed

i keep thinking when i hear ap your talking about analog pussy, instead of astral projection <_<

there was a thread just like this maybe 2 months ago??

they had like 5 pages of responses to the same question.

<shrug>

362530[/snapback]

:ph34r:

:)

there was a thread just like this maybe 2 months ago??

they had like 5 pages of responses to the same question.

362530[/snapback]

ye, shall we tell him/her "USE THE SEARCH N00B!!" ??

ahahahah kidding kidding :D :D

Dancing With Kadafi

362579[/snapback]

i've been listening to this one for quite a long period back then.

ye, shall we tell him/her "USE THE SEARCH N00B!!" ??

ahahahah kidding kidding :D :D

i've been listening to this one for quite a long period back then.

362591[/snapback]

LOL! Sorry, I just didn't really bother to search. I've been to a bunch of trance forums where they would rarely even mention Infected Mushroom. Thankyou for your replies, even though you already answered this question a little bit ago :)

well then you must know that here we sometimes joke around based on the rough-tough isratrance rules.

i don't bother to search either.

anyway, have fun on psynews and ...

TOPIC LOCKED

USER BANNED.

Older threads about best tracks/albums are here:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=23796

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=26123

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6484

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2189

My personal fav'e tracks

Infected Mushroom - Psycho (Live Mix)

Infected Mushroom - Mushi Mushi

Infected Mushroom - Bust A Move

Infected Mushroom - Roll Us A Giant

Infected Mushroom - Intelligate

Infected Mushroom - Small Moves

Infected Mushroom - Return Of The Shadows

Infected Mushroom - Yanko Pitch

Jörg On Mushroom - The Messenger

Astrix - Coolio (Infected Mushroom Remix)

/DP