L.S.D. - A Trip Into Another World

Gnome

Ok so i downloaded it some years ago wondering what the hell is it.

It turned out to be a fantastic album!Magical!

But looking for more info,a place to buy,something about the artists i always failed.Dunno why.At first i thought that it was L.S.D. records...is it?It not a compilation right?Who are they?!They are so good!

Guest al3xandar

But looking for more info,a place to buy,something about the artists i always failed.Dunno why.At first i thought that it was L.S.D. records...is it?It not a compilation right?Who are they?!They are so good!

335104[/snapback]

share it unconditional!

My First message in this forum, so a big hello for everyone !!

As Gnome I downloaded this album a few years age, in 2003 I think.

It's very cool ambient album, with many different styles. The 1st track is great

335104[/snapback]

There's this great site called Google. According to rumours you can search the entire Internet for information:

Google.

The CD for sale at CDuniverse

this album was brought by a friend from Goa at 2003 and it was a recorded cd and the name was mushroom trance or somethin.

i loved it but didint know what it was until someday i bumped into lsd over internet but then again couldnt find the original cd

but it seems i looked at the wrong places

would love to get this one, its one of my fave

• 1 year later...

Ok hacker,thanks.So who are they?Where are they from?Do they have a webpage?Their label?Huh?Google?

Just though I would bring this one up again....

It would be really nice to get some more info... I cant seem to find this on discogs either?!

Damn nice music, would be nice to able know who the artist were... its says somewhere it was released on Dance Street - sub label (ex-DST) :unsure: that just did'nt help on discogs eihter... well I just hope there would be some new info around :)

This mystery makes it even better.

Edit: A ha!

http://www.discogs.com/release/244699

But the playlist is different.Some tracks are on both albums.Strange.

haha if this is the guy... then he is also the one who made the music for Worms 2 (best pc game evargh! :P )

http://www.lynnemusic.com/worms2.html

I was playing this with some of my friends the other day and I actually noticed that the music was quite nice :) it figures!

but still weird, L.S.D. or A Trip Into Another World still does not list among his releases on his own page.... maybe its not him after all?!?!?!

The mystery continues!