Moai - new website launch!

Moai

indeed  , aswel the project is moving foward to new vibes ...  :)

327849[/snapback]

indeed red goatrance on the page but i'm to wasted to read the whole page....

I'm like to wasted for everything preciously why am I on this forum :lol:

I recongized in 'room' the delta style...

ok I want to review your sampesl but the problem it it's not my type of gao....

so objective review I can olny offer you...

great, you have really created your own sound and now how to use, you don't stick to the one layer patron but sometimes use many layers... your scary melodies speak what is good an creates the feeling that trance is telling a story...

I can't write more did my best becuase what I didn't like it's to chaotic... I prefer more subtle trance...

but héy well done mayne poeple will like it

keep up the good work... :)

• 2 weeks later...

B) wooo-hoooo i like ur style man, phoocking roxxxxx  B) . neurotronic kix azz. dude, gimme a msg with your yahoo id or smth, an e-mail. i want those songs.

328666[/snapback]

thanks! cool that u like it! im sorry to say we will not release any full-length mp3s for now, as our aim now is for the labels and i have got experience before that they DONT like when mp3s is spread on the internet.

great sound! Very clean and very psychedelic, even the tech one! I like that you dont sound like all the rest. Refreshing!

i'll check your website later.

what happened to the "Chimera" track? did it get released anywhere?

337463[/snapback]

Hi!

Chimera didnt get released anywhere and we thought its very old and outdated sound/structure/quality compared to our new tunes. however maybe someday i' might be interested in making a remix of it ^.~

Hi!

Chimera didnt get released anywhere and we thought its very old and outdated sound/structure/quality compared to our new tunes. however maybe someday i' might be interested in making a remix of it ^.~

338959[/snapback]

Suntrip?????

Chimera rocks mate, I love that track! :P

• 1 month later...

Christ! You sound "pro" now :) What sequencer and gear are you using now? Remeber the Ethereal Phaze Moai Crystalixir track? What happend to it?

339136[/snapback]

Thank you :) we still use *Secret* :) v3. i took away the old trax cuz we wanted to renew ourselves.. but perhaps i put them up if there is demand for it :P .. those trax are what made us known cuz it won psynews contests. :)

sadly ive been getting little time to do music, because i have a work now :(

but we have many more new high quality tracks to put up in a few weeks if i get the time to finish a sample ^^

another note is that some samples are a bit bad quality, not showing the best side of each track.. and i will make new samples that is like 2 mins instead of 1. :)

or any other suggestions?

362506[/snapback]

now thats good :), add some bonus seconds to those 2min :P;)

now thats good :), add some bonus seconds to those 2min :P;)

362522[/snapback]

I noticed that before we let people have whole mp3 FULL tracks, partly for promotion, but once we got contact with labels they hesitated in the end cuz the trax are already found everywhere in MP3 form. !!!

so it got very popular and we spread music even down to greece, some guys wanted us to play live etc., :D but now as we want to go a more professional direction and cut some deals with labels, we will offer samples.

2 mins samples is better than 1 min for sure, and it wont give away whole track for those copyright issues.

i think of putting up 192kbps samples to get full quality! I think thats much better than an 32kbps sample with the whole track that u cant even hear =P .. once i was thinking of making a flash mediaplayer where people can stream the trax, but im not sure if thats the best way to do things.. and it require time for me to make a player. =P

more input is welcome!

2.30 mins then.. xD im being generous.. maybe 3.. i'll think about it :)

1 minute isnt enough for getting into trance.. our music is very progressive, we are making much effort in building up atmospheres. hard to "get it all" in one minute :)

I noticed that before we let people have whole mp3 FULL tracks, partly for promotion, but once we got contact with labels they hesitated in the end cuz the trax are already found everywhere in MP3 form. !!!

so it got very popular and we spread music even down to greece, some guys wanted us to play live etc., :D  but now as we want to go a more professional direction and cut some deals with labels, we will offer samples.

2 mins samples is better than 1 min for sure, and it wont give away whole track for those copyright issues.

i think of putting up 192kbps samples to get full quality! I think thats much better than an 32kbps sample with the whole track that u cant even hear =P .. once i was thinking of making a flash mediaplayer where people can stream the trax, but im not sure if thats the best way to do things.. and it require time for me to make a player. =P

more input is welcome!

362528[/snapback]

what i meant is - add some seconds to those 2mins, some 10, thats it, not a full track :)

and offcourse its better to hear sample in good quality rather than crappy quality full track ;)

what i meant is - add some seconds to those 2mins, some 10, thats it, not a full track :)

and offcourse its better to hear sample in good quality rather than crappy quality full track ;)

362533[/snapback]

I agree :) i added another post for a couple of mins ago. maybe i'll get that 2.30 mins :)

I agree :) i added another post for a couple of mins ago. maybe i'll get that 2.30 mins :)

362536[/snapback]

impressive, yeah, but i think not more, because after 2:30 it really will be too long, and so on imo :)

EDIT: OK maybe 3:30 then :P!

j/k :)