please give me the best party tracks ?

ExTazy

Well I can safely say the music brainwashed me - before I started listening to this music, I felt no urge to do drugs of any kind. Now, roughly 2 years after I want to try them. You do the math.

279892[/snapback]

I would suggest that has more to do with you growing up & becoming more mature, learning more about the world etc but lately your resistance to propaghanda seems to be lacking.

Indeed, we dont know how it affects us - Im sure it does though. Also, it might affect us more when we are 15 than when we are 25 - So its hard, but if it already affected is when we were 15, then that effect will carry on later in our life, since events lead to new events, the same way decisions lead to new decisions.

I do drugs also, I think, I was affected by samples in late Goa Trance I listened to when I was young. Its not really the worst thing that could have happened, I mean, I would rather be affected by that, than by the messages carried by many mainstream music genres.

Im not saying we are all brainwashed or anything, we just have a relationsship to drugs thats inspired by the music we listen to...

Like many other things, its about balancing it out right - 1200 mics I dont think do that very good :-/ Everything is about drugs with them. Its just plain stupid.

279834[/snapback]

I understand what you mean. On the other hand it's up to everybody themselves to get a balanced view. I mean if you visit psyparties and see the hardcore drugheads (if you care to see them) you should get quite a balanced view from the bad points. Anyway, I like their music, drug samples or not but I understand if you don't. Again it's personal taste and preferences. :)

I understand what you mean. On the other hand it's up to everybody themselves to get a balanced view. I mean if you visit psyparties and see the hardcore drugheads (if you care to see them) you should get quite a balanced view from the bad points. Anyway, I like their music, drug samples or not but I understand if you don't. Again it's personal taste and preferences. :)

280111[/snapback]

Its also not just the drug samples, I just dont like their music - Just one track or two.

So, I just think its stupid they put so much emphasis on it (drugs), its cheap and negative. However, I mostly listen for the beats and the sound in music, not the meaning of samples.

1200 mics sounds very, ehh, mainstream, or like something for a disco or rock concert, its very much the breaks and buildups - all those sounds that want to make you put your hands in the air and such. Hard to describe :-) Skazi like.

Its like when Bansi and Riktam DJ, I hate that as well. At least what they spun here in Denmark a couple of months ago, I wanted to invent a new subgenre for their style, I came up with these "karaoke full on" and "ibiza full on".

You are also right, its up to everybody to create their own balance - time will tell who falls and who dont.

Some will fall for other reasons than drugs, thats for sure.

It's the music itself that I like about the 1200 Mics tracks. But I've never seen Riktam and Bansin spin or play "live" so I don't know about their entertaining qualities... I can imagine that "hands in the air feeling" I don't mind that when going to a party (ok, depengs when it's getting too cheap then it's even too much for me).

Damit, that whole talking makes me wanna go out!! ;)

Guest .::E.P

(at least when we are talking about grown ups and stuff

279645[/snapback]

Well 80% are not really grown-up's at parties where music like 1200 mics are played.. They are mostly teens and they are very very easy to influence and preasure... So instead of smashing the drug promotion in their heads a more responsible balanced way would look better. But once a drug abuser always a drug abuser. And those behind 1200 mics (you know who they are) are deffinently long time drug abusers. They did drugs when I knew them in 1995-1998 and the Oldie have non stop abused drugs since the 60's... He of all people should be responsible enough to know that kids look up to him and do what he do. He have a responsability as a leader of the scene to NOT brainwash kids into doing drugs.... Sadly he dont care at all.

On the other hand maybe parents should look (or organisers) that their kids don't attend parties when they are underaged... If people would be educated enough (which is possible even when you are 14) it shouldn't be a problem to use drug samples.

As I said, I understand your point and you are right about it. But I still think that people are responsible for themselves and what they are doing. When the guys behind 1200 Mics are abusing (not using) drugs since then then it's obvious that they have a very biased view about drugs because they live in their own little world. Not that this makes it better but then they also don't see what is wrong about it.

On a side note: 1200 Mics also have tracks without drug references, from what I recall only the first album is about drugs and (even more important) when you leave this album out there are still hundreds or thousends of tracks with drug samples. Again, this doesn't make it better and your point still stands. But the samples are there because obvious a lot of people are taking drugs in the scene. Some more responsible than others but the samples don't come from nowhere. I guess kids are more invluenced by the drug users they see at the parties than by those tracks. The tracks might do their thing to those kids but if you see people having a good time with drugs, it's clear that the thought occurs that you maybe wanna try something too.

Hey ExTazy!

try Toï doï 's album Technologic, especially tracks "Star shoot trippers", "D'Eden space", "Replicant", "Nuage d'encens"...

Huge kickdrums, huge basslines, huge dark, hard and twisted pyschedelic trance! Best psytrance ever for party, no doubt.

Also Toï doï "Aranda" from his album Sustentator.

I add:

Battle of the future Buddhas - Sly

Battle of the future Buddhas - Tiger hill

Battle of the future Buddhas - Leave the world behind

I agree with Manuser...I can add :

Slide - Unstable

Element Over Nature - Cyber Reality

Butler & Wilson - Deliverance

Cydonia - Animal People

Tortured Brain - Electroenzephalotramme

Tim Schuldt - Ohm Shiva

Chi-A.D. - The Flame