ATMA & R'TUR new track !

Atma & R'tur - Masters Of the Universe !!!

Here !

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06TA5WORLZ4583I5C31LEQ0PK8

This is only a promo version (3min) and Not-Mastered!!!

Enjoy it !!! and give us some feedbacks !!!!!!!!!!

New Album coming soon !!!

"Atma & R'Tur - The Guardians Of Truth" ( Dreamtime Rec)

www.dmt.ro

www.transylvaniacalling.com

BOOM !!! :)

Hey!! I want the whole track! :) Really good, better than a lot of stuff i hear those days! you made full on keeping the old school touch. Congratulations!

278234[/snapback]

Hehe ! Tnx for feedback :)

Unfortunately i can not spread my music untill the album will be released.. Label policy !!!

This album is the result of 4 years of working in studio, so they wanna keep it "secret" :)

Anyway, it will be released this summer, so it want be long untill you can find it.

ATMA :)

Atma & R'Tur next gigs:

17.06.2005 Summer Solstice

02.07.2005 DeLaHoya Festival

21.07.2005 Transylvania Calling Festival

10.08.2005 Synthplantekszit Fest.

12.08.2005 Ov Silence Festival

No feedback to give, very very good track. I see you're releasing an album and you're completely worth it!

One thing: The tags say that the song is called Pure Energy, not Masters of the Universe.

i think Pure Energy is a much better title and btw, MotU is already taken by UX.

One thing: The tags say that the song is called Pure Energy, not Masters of the Universe.

i think Pure Energy is a much better title and btw, MotU is already taken by UX.

278268[/snapback]

Well, it's a mistake..the track is "Masters Of the Universe"..and you have to listen to the entired track. There are also lots of chenges in the begining and in the end of the track, and there are also vocal samples, talking about the "Masters of the universe "

Hey ... this is a nice track ... it has a very fresh sound :)

BTW ... I only know one Atma and that's a guy from Soundwerft Productions, Austria ... are you that guy (since you don't have listed any info about where you are from...)?

BTW ... I only know one Atma and that's a guy from Soundwerft Productions,  Austria ... are you that guy (since you don't have listed any info about where you are from...)?

278296[/snapback]

Well, i never heard about this guy from Austria. And this is strange because i had lots of connections with trance sceen from Austria. I was also booked to play in there.

I am original from Transylvania, and i play under Atma name since 1996. Also my first release under name Atma was in '97. Starting 2001 i played together with R'TUR, an Dj and ambient producer, under the name ATMA & R'TUR. Togheter we released on labels as: Roton, Skills Rec, ov silence rec. and Dreamtime rec.

I'll check on interenet...maybe i will fine more about him !

OHH MY GODDD!!! I WAS CLONED !!!! :P

Ho-lee crap, that's a good song. Looking forward to your album, it's going on my 'buy' list.

Tnx for feedback !!!

Anyway, this is not one of the best tracks from the abum, i asked soome feebacks because i wasn't shure if to put it, or not on the album.

When i work on a song, and i listen it too long i don't realize anymore if it sounds good or not :blink:

I will try to upload next days, also other songs i am working on !!

BOOM !

Your drums is a killing (in the good way)...

Could you give me some advices how to handle the drums in a professional way?

What is the best HiHat and snares or even Rims to put in a track like this one for example... and in what way best to put them... :)

Don't want to steal your secrets... but still some advises here and there if you can :)

And if you can't.. maybe you could give me some good guides if you have any that you know on the net.

Thanks,

Carnage.

Well, i never heard about this guy from Austria. And this is strange because i had lots of connections with trance sceen from Austria. I was also booked to play in there. 

I am original from Transylvania, and i play under Atma name since 1996. Also my first release under name Atma was in '97.  Starting 2001 i played together with R'TUR, an Dj and ambient producer, under the name ATMA & R'TUR. Togheter we released on labels as: Roton, Skills Rec, ov silence rec. and Dreamtime rec.

OHH MY GODDD!!! I WAS CLONED !!!!  :P

You have connections to austrian scene?

Well, I guess our Atma is not too well known, also rather new to the scene ... I don't even know if I already have seen him djing or not. Actually he called himself Atekk but a friend of him proposed the name Atma at the end of 2003 or so ... dunno why...

He's a member of Soundwerft prod (party organizer). Check for that if you wanna know more...

Your drums is a killing (in the good way)...

Could you give me some advices how to handle the drums in a professional way?

What is the best HiHat and snares or even Rims to put in a track like this one for example... and in what way best to put them... :)

Don't want to steal your secrets... but still some advises here and there if you can :)

And if you can't.. maybe you could give me some good guides if you have any that you know on the net.

Thanks,

Carnage.

279111[/snapback]

Hehe, no problem dude !

Right now i am little bussy, tomorow i am leaving on a party for 3 days, but when i come back i will make an arhive with the drum samples i use and also a small tutorial for FL Studio about how i make the drums and percutions and i will post the link here :) Maybe upload other songs too !!!

Boom :)

Hehe, no problem dude !

Right now i am little bussy, tomorow i am leaving on a party for 3 days, but when i come back i will make an arhive with the drum samples i use and also a small tutorial for FL Studio about how i make the drums and percutions  and i will post the link here :) Maybe upload other songs too !!!

Boom :)

279648[/snapback]

WOW!! :o

I'm shocked...... I really am... You don't know how you're help me (probably us)!!

THANKS A LOT!

you don't know how much I appreciate it.......

Try not to forget ;)

And goodluck with your album.

Thanks,

Carnage.

Your link has run out of downloads. Can you post another?

282079[/snapback]

Boom Boom !! I just get back home :) Sorry i did'nt had time to upload that FL Studio arhive with samples... as i promised, but i'll do it tomorow.

I will try to upload some other tracks too, but unfortunately my upload is limited to only 4kb/s by my net provider, so i will need few hours to do it :(

:ph34r::rolleyes:

Boom Boom !! I just get back home :) Sorry i did'nt had time to upload that FL Studio arhive with samples... as i promised, but i'll do it tomorow.

282687[/snapback]

Thanks!

If you can add some hints and a small tutorial how do you often use those samples in the track (in what order and ways) :)

:D

I am original from Transylvania, and i play under Atma name since 1996. Also my first release under name Atma was in '97.  Starting 2001 i played together with R'TUR, an Dj and ambient producer, under the name ATMA & R'TUR. Togheter we released on labels as: Roton, Skills Rec, ov silence rec. and Dreamtime rec.

OHH MY GODDD!!! I WAS CLONED !!!!  :P

278956[/snapback]

You're from Transylvania? Are there like... vampires and goblins and things there? :ph34r:

Come on, upload your track again so I can hear it! Sounds like a stomper from what the other's are saying. :D

:D

You're from Transylvania? Are there like... vampires and goblins and things there?  :ph34r:

282951[/snapback]

Well. i haven't seen any vampire yet, but i am still looking. Maybe i'll meet a nice vampire girl at Transylvania Calling Festival :lol:

I will upload the track too soon !

Here, the tutorial for FL STUDIO, as i promised:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FEML1M...RG1CBKQLQGHK6NJ

This is only the drums and bass part, from my track "We are all stardust" !!

With few, changes, adjustments and good compresion, eq... you can easy start a new full on track !!!

Make shure you have already installed those plugins before you play the track !!!!

Waves L1- Ultramaximizer +

PSP VintageWarmer

Ultrafunk fxCompressor R3

Ultrafunk fxEqualiser R3

Waves MaxxBass

Open the arhive with Fl Studio and enjoy it !!!

For help or other infos: atma@shpongle.com

Booking: atma@dmt.ro

Well. i haven't seen any vampire yet, but i am still looking. Maybe i'll meet a nice vampire girl at Transylvania Calling Festival  :lol: 

I will upload the track too soon !

Here,  the tutorial for FL STUDIO, as i promised:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FEML1M...RG1CBKQLQGHK6NJ

This is only the drums and bass part, from my track "We are all stardust" !!

With few, changes, adjustments and good compresion, eq... you can easy start a new full on track !!!

Make shure you have already installed those plugins before you play the track !!!!

Waves L1- Ultramaximizer +

PSP VintageWarmer

Ultrafunk fxCompressor R3

Ultrafunk fxEqualiser R3

Waves MaxxBass

Open the arhive with Fl Studio and enjoy it !!!

For help or other infos: atma@shpongle.com

Booking: atma@dmt.ro

285427[/snapback]

THANKS!! I just now saw your post!

Thanks a lot!

Thanks,

Carnage.