Wizzy Noise tries out a new style...

Basilisk

it's track 3 that sounds like juno... track 4 is the end of the sample (they made a mistake on saikosounds website)

but still it has its own style i think.. it's just the bpm and the drums that are reminiscent of juno, u guys r a bit harsh i think...

well as long as they stop sounding like some GMS clone...  :P

268814[/snapback]

They don't excatly sound like GMS, you are exaggerating...;)

Their last album was a little bit full onish but it was very good album nevertheless...

I hope this new style will bring some innovation... :unsure:

Wow, that song does seem to be very Juno-esque. It sounds very promising. I'm not a big fan of wizzy noise, but ive only heard a few songs (that i didn't particularly care for). If i'm going to pick up an album by them, which one would you recommend?

Wizzy Noise is like a version of Photoshop... just pick up the latest version :)

I think Sabotage (coming out in May) will probably be worth waiting for. I enjoy Stereo Electric, but I imagine some people consider it too "poppy"... personally, I think Wizzy pwnts the psychedelic trance scene. They fucking rock. Respect!

COPY! COPY! BLATANT FUNKING COPY!

I mean, number 4... :rolleyes:

It's kind of Zwara, Conquistador 2 and some Shango stuff mashed together with sugar on top. :angry: If you listen closely you'll hear the same sounds Juno used in Conquistador too. And the melody is very Zwara to me.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Juno Reactor sucked after Bible of Dreams... Labrynth was a load of shit, alk baout a group who never bother to develop... they make GMS seem like Beethoven..

Juno Reactor sucked after Bible of Dreams... Labrynth was a load of shit, alk baout a group who never bother to develop... they make GMS seem like Beethoven..

269466[/snapback]

Juno Reactor never "bothered to develop"?

You die now, unmusical idiot. :angry:

COPY! COPY! BLATANT FUNKING COPY!

I mean, number 4...  :rolleyes:

It's kind of Zwara, Conquistador 2 and some Shango stuff mashed together with sugar on top.  :angry: If you listen closely you'll hear the same sounds Juno used in Conquistador too. And the melody is very Zwara to me.

269193[/snapback]

Chill kid

at least is something good, right? And yeah is very Zwara alike, but not great

yea it sound like juno reactor.. the kind of over fast cartoon music i dont enjoy at all

269194[/snapback]

269466[/snapback]

lol

and Towelie, you have a very peculiar taste, i mean tell us some projects that you like

Guest .::E.P

Chill kid

at least is something good, right?

269479[/snapback]

Wizzy will never be something good for me... never liked them. And to copy Juno..hmmm if it's true it just once agin prove to me that too many artists fail to be unique. They might make a somewhat unique release one or twice but then the baloon is empty from air and they become copy-cats.

Wizzy will never be something good for me... never liked them.  And to copy Juno..hmmm if it's true it just once agin prove to me that too many artists fail to be unique.  They might make a somewhat unique release one or twice but then the baloon is empty from air and they become copy-cats.

269490[/snapback]

You are right E.P

Many artists do fail to make something unique, and when they do, they fail to keep the uniqueness.

But in this case Wizzy is not sounding like they were, their first two albums were unique and very good, them they changed and now is changing again, that s good at least for me. Aftter all Wizzy is not producing unique music now( as sound like juno) but at least they are unique artists ;)

dunno whats that supposed to mean

269506[/snapback]

It means that is funny to think of Juno music as cartoons music

It means that you never say something that you like

It means that you always says you dont listen to psytrance nowadays

Well, mostily....

Those few ones you like or still likes must be very good them

really, i am not jk, i am curiuos about it

I really want know wich projects you like

That whats supposed to mean ;)

yes i dont listen trance very much anymore, i just say honestly what i like and what i dont like.. and iv said alot artists i do like, maybe its that i dont worsphip any artists i think everybody can make bad tracks

269522[/snapback]

Thats right, everybody does bad tracks and there is no perfect band or artists

Anyway, it is funny i never come across a post where you mention the names of the artists or albums you like.... and i am even more curious now :P

please, give me some examples :)

well theres two quite new topics in example .. hint: another starts with S and another with F

269573[/snapback]

heheh so you like Future sound of London and Sphongle

thats a start....

See how curiuos i am? :D

It sounds alot like Juno Reactor. And it sounds just as good as any Juno tune. I like the Wizzy one more. But I'm not a big fan of Juno. Only Shango is worth a listen now and then. I don't care at all if they copied. Perhaps they thought "let's try make the Juno sound" :P

Conclusion: Juno's music is shit-easy to make ;)

Guest .::E.P

Conclusion: Juno's music is shit-easy to make ;)

269598[/snapback]

Mate that's the biggest B*** S*** I have ever heard coming from you - unless it was ironic. Then your forgiven :)

May i suggest you try and make some music and then come back in let's say 5 years time and repeat that stament? ;)