ritual om

when do you show up in a party?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. when do you show up in a party?

• 1.11 pm(when door has opened)
    • 2.12 am
    • 3.1 am
    • 4.after 1 am

its not that i ve never been to a party by 12... its just that i never manage to have enough motivation for me and my friends to get up from wherever we are and actually GO to the party...

in england its very different though.. i have no car-->public transport.. in london its easy and reliable to get night buses but you would usually try to be there before midnight.. the place will be full by then anyway.. (whereas in greece, because we re late sleepers ; ) the place will probably be empty even at 1am)

btw, i ve always made the case for EARLY PARTIES.. why waste a whole weekend (and seriously fuck up any sleep pattern u might have) just because they organise parties at night?? i thought we re not vampires.. but who listens? no one! throw an afternoon starting time party and people will think its chill out or cafe or something :D

Hehe, unikos, well, I consider myself as a vampire there cause I LOVE night ! To me it is even better part of the day just because it is more mentally challenging ( drugs work better, better having sex at night, synaesthesia is more possible and that is very important to me ). During the day, you have various things that draw your mental attention ( family, work, faculty ) but night is when YOU are free, and that is to me the most valuable part of day. Of course I enjoy in day cause of sun, nature, energy but night is as I said more for brain and spirit work.

Huh, unikos, you sound so conservative in your sayings and yet you consider yourself as open minded trance boy...;)

its not that i ve never been to a party by 12...  its just that i never manage to have enough motivation for me and my friends to get up from wherever we are and actually GO to the party...

in england its very different though..  i have no car-->public transport..  in london its easy and reliable to get night buses but you would usually try to be there before midnight..  the place will be full by then anyway..  (whereas in greece, because we re late sleepers ; )  the place will probably be empty even at 1am)

btw, i ve always made the case for EARLY PARTIES..  why waste a whole weekend (and seriously fuck up any sleep pattern u might have) just because they organise parties at night??  i thought we re not vampires..  but who listens? no one! throw an afternoon starting time party and people will think its chill out or cafe or something :D

259771[/snapback]

yes!it maybe in 1 am empty... :lol: that's why i put this topic to see how foreigners think... ;)

just curious to see how foreigners perceive this factor. :rolleyes:

P.S i refer to a more common psy party->not the one that you desired desperately ->just for obvious reasons.

259378[/snapback]

Normaly when the door opens and i like to also be the last one to leave I love dancing so much but I never have been a fan of the chill areas to much funney that.

Normaly when the door opens and i like to also be the last one to leave I love dancing so much but I never have been a fan of the chill areas to much funney that.

260627[/snapback]

Chill out areas is one of my main criterias for attending a gig or not....!! Not the only one of course but one of the main....!!