Tips for Goa

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squaffy

Tip number 657:

Never trust a punit - he's obviously a Canadian pretending - wannabe slimy Indian, out for a quick buck, WAKE UP tra la la la laaaaa

Meeow

Hehe - just saying from the perspective of someone who's lived there (and will be again soon)

229580[/snapback]

Well guess u comming back to slimy India & Indians then, & do u know who likes slime ,coackroaches ike you.

Guest Squaffy

Lets be honest here now Punit - does anyone on these forums give a flying BATSHIT what you think?

eewwww - keep that left hand away from me - yuk!

Guest Squaffy

Well guess u comming back to slimy India & Indians then, & do u know who likes slime ,coackroaches ike you.

234174[/snapback]

Nah - not ur kind - nice pad with servants and slaves B)

I can vouch for that - I spent just over a year in Fort Aguada - not because I was guilty of posessing any drugs - because I was guilty of not paying the Panaji ANC enough $$$$$$$$$$

Be careful  :P

229545[/snapback]

The Fort Aguda jail :D is that the pad u'r talkin about loser. Guess everyone gets whats cummin to them. Well Squatty i hope the next time u'r there, they give you better service .

I'm bored with this. Get a life low-life.

Guest Squaffy

squaffy: are you from england?

234184[/snapback]

Who's asking :blink:

This is a tips on Goa thread unless u fscking retards noticed :ph34r:

Guest Squaffy

hehe OK - lets bash Squaffy - kewl - internet bashing hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just make sure you contribute to this thread by adding a Goa tip B) If you can't do that - fak off!

The Fort Aguda jail biggrin.gif is that the pad u'r talkin about loser. Guess everyone gets whats cummin to them. Well Squatty i hope the next time u'r there, they give you better service .

I'm bored with this. Get a life low-life.

Wtf?! mate, this is like honestly not funny !

A friendly user of this forum kindly asked for tips as he was planning a trip to Goa, Squaffy was Kind enough to care and give some ( imo pretty good, funny and helpfull ) tips, so make me the favour a stop with this BS ! or at least keep it on an acceptable base!

God damn kindergarten!! <_<

BWAAHAAHAAHAAA - thanks for the laugh - Mr Indian uppity who wants his friend to sell some stranger some Acid - you crack me up - BWAAHAAHAAHAAA  :P

What a nob

Now - say 'Mata Chut' 1000 times and kiss my ass  :P

I'm waiting  B)

234042[/snapback]

Yes Tashira it is certainly not funny when someone insults me for offering help. I was trying to help Seprah bcos i have a friend in goa , who has studied with me in college & now teaches in a college there. & Squaffy accused me of offering to sell drugs to Seprah. I see u are Spanish, what will your feelings be if you offer to help someone & are told in return don't trust spanish people.

well Punit, I do understand your point.. believe me.. I was born in Goa and went back there many times and as much as I love the locals for their tolerance, believes and way to handle the whole foreign scene I can still understand the Squaffys point as a person who has lived in India for fkkn 8 years ( right? ) and who must have known the locals the same way many foreigners do.. Which is that they try to cheat you where, when and with whatever they can, which means ALL the fkkn time..

Go on the fleamarket, you wont find one seller who says an acceptable price at first time you ask, you have to handle the price down till less than half of what he said to feel at least a little less cheated, but you still are.. even the best friends who know your parents from 20 years back still try to god damn cheat you when they rent you a motorbike or when you change money ! I know this is the mentality, I know the season isn´t long and the locals try to get out of it as much as they can and if the foreigners are stupid enough to get cheated, then why not do it? But you know, after a while, when by yourself you are nearly local this starts to piss you off, it starts to piss you of so badly that you can get a little agressive ( which I´m not saying that Squaffy did ) .. When still after living there and acting as peaceful as you can a local smiles into your face, moves his head and you know exactly that what he´s thinking is: haha, stupid foreign girl, dosen´t notice I fool her !

A friend of mine once said to a Goan housekeeper: You know man, In our civilization you do not pay extra for being a foreigner ! In Goa.. you do..

Think about WHY it´s a diference if I offered someone help of a Spanish friend here or if it´s a Goan.. and about the drug thing, well.. you know, everybody speaks out of his own experience.. your friend dosen´t have to deal, he can be a very social as you said College teacher, but he can also not be.. I for myself made so often the experience that an indian promissed you friendship, made you favours, even god damn told you how he loves you and in the end only used you for some bullshit, like for example to sell his drugs..

And if as a conclution you now think I´m a rasist, then I am very sorry for the view you get !

Edit: I forgot to add that this is my view, and only about what I know, which till now is only Goa, as I haven´t been lucky enough to travel around more in India

No Tashira , I don't think you are racist. If i genralise like that then i become like Squaffy who genralises that all Indians are cheats.

I don't live in India right now, where i live i have been refused entry to some clubs bcos i'm not white. But I don't genralise all whites are racists if i did i will not offer to help Seraph (i presume he is white).

I offered to help him b'cos thats the way i have been raised , to be as hospitable to your guests as possible. You don't let situations change who you are.

Squaffy, I am sorry for all the nasty things i said, I hope next time u visit India u'r experience will change your views about Indians. It's just that i love my country very much & can't bear to see India or Inidians being insulted.

PLUR

I´m a peacemaker :lol:

And I don´t guess new experiences will change that view, as that´s how it was is and will be in Goa, and it´s a part of it, it´s as I said a completely diferent mentality, which makes Goa be goa in some way too.. whatever, I go check what my bro´s doing..

Cheers guys :)

Edit: Of course there are always exceptions and you should never generalise, but I guess you know what I mean..

I forgot to add that this is my view, and only about what I know, which till now is only Goa, as I haven´t been lucky enough to travel around more in India

you should. go to the mountains, meet the local people there (except for the kashmiris, maybe). it 's a whole different story, and soon you'll be pissed off by the foreigners, who suspect cheating behind every corner.

I´m a peacemaker  :lol:

And I don´t guess new experiences will change that view, as that´s how it was is and will be in Goa, and it´s a part of it, it´s as I said a completely diferent mentality, which makes Goa be goa in some way too.. whatever, I go check what my bro´s doing..

Cheers guys  :)

Edit: Of course there are always exceptions and you should never generalise, but I guess you know what I mean..

234246[/snapback]

you talk as if this only happend in Goa ... it's the same in Thailand for example, everybody tries to fuck you ... and they do it with a big smile. wherever you go in the markets there are "thai price" and "farang price" ... farang price being three times as high.

that's just how it works in some countries... partly I understand them. tourists comes there thinking they own the place, it must SUCK having to take care of those pricks day in and day out all your life ... I understand them for trying to take advantage of it like that.

when it all comes around they're still hussling for a few bucks extra.

haven't really considered it a problem......

fool me once, shame on you! fool me twice, shame on me.

you talk as if this only happend in Goa ... it's the same in Thailand for example, everybody tries to fuck you ... and they do it with a big smile. wherever you go in the markets there are "thai price" and "farang price" ... farang price being three times as high.

fool me once, shame on you! fool me twice, shame on me.

234258[/snapback]

I talk as if this only happens in Goa, well maybe because we are talking about Goa in this thread and as I have mentioned before I haven´t had the luck to travel around much more.. I believe this is how it works in other countrys or civilisations too, but it imo dosen´t escuse it..

And yeah, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me..

Is sometimes easier said than done.. when they still try it all the time, you don´t even have to let it happen, but the try can really ennoy you.. day in day out..

And Lars, for sure I will travel north, hopefully even soon and for those who haven´t noticed.. I love Goa, I love India and won´t ever want to miss it.. I would never want any bad happening to Indians, neither to europeans, americans ( except the Bush maybe, hehe ) or any other being on earth.. I just wanted to explain my point and my view of Squaffys answer, as I can reconstruct it pretty good..

yeah pretty much everywhere tourists are cheated.. I know here in Rio they are all badly cheated.. very understandable somehow, specially with the dumb rich tourists.. the more sleasy street-wise ones can always get around better, I guess anywhere too...

here's my tip for whoever goes to goa:

send me some money and I go there with you too :P

yeah pretty much everywhere tourists are cheated.. I know here in Rio they are all badly cheated.. very understandable somehow, specially with the dumb rich tourists.. the more sleasy street-wise ones can always get around better, I guess anywhere too...

here's my tip for whoever goes to goa:

send me some money and I go there with you too  :P

234313[/snapback]

yeah basicly the same story in every place living from tourism.

happends allover Europe as well.

and that's a good tip, I'll keep it in mind :P