No one comes to Canada!

Dez

Which part of the country are you from? There are groups coming to Toronto and Montreal fairly often...

224310[/snapback]

Correct, and artists like Infected Mushroom has been there many many times.

Dude! Toronto is getting Midimiliz on the 29th April.

AND you get The Delta AND Midimiliz on the 25th of July at the Eclipse Festival!

I'd kill to see Midimiliz or The Delta :(

Correct, and artists like Infected Mushroom has been there many many times.

224322[/snapback]

It al depends on where he lives... Canada is like huge :huh:

you can check goatrance.de but there's only one party coming up at canada preciously... :(

: O are you serious? I have to go see them! I still have yet to go to a rave/psyparty or whatever so it shall be interesting.

Do you have a website with the information? I am having trouble finding it.

It al depends on where he lives... Canada is like huge  :huh:

224373[/snapback]

Well, there is the possibility to take a car, train, plane, taxi, bus, motorcycle, moped, skateboard, rollerblades ect ect ect.. And there could be someone that he could crash with.. Like Family, friends, Hotel, Motel, hospit ect. So I don't see the reason of bitching :D

Well I live in belgium & > 50 kilometers travelling for a party is like wooooooow... when we go to outdoor festival it's like 200 kilometrs drive on the highway and everybody is exausted...

just trying to say we are not used to go far comparing to others countries... & that's why I responded like that...

so fuck off psytones :lol::D:P;)

Well I live in belgium &  > 50 kilometers travelling for a party is like wooooooow... when we go to outdoor festival it's like 200 kilometrs drive on the highway and everybody is exausted...

224505[/snapback]

Yeah thats the classic "hey roll a phat joint before we go" so in the end everyone is extremely high,the driver is stoned like a stone and drives slow....so you arrive at the fest exausted yeah it sounds logic.... :P

Well, there is the possibility to take a car, train, plane, taxi, bus, motorcycle, moped, skateboard, rollerblades ect ect ect.. And there could be someone that he could crash with.. Like Family, friends, Hotel, Motel, hospit ect. So I don't see the reason of bitching :D

224488[/snapback]

It is 3000km from Toronto to Vancouver. Airfare is often over half that of flying to Europe!

I'm from Toronto

224508[/snapback]

What! Well there are always events here... you just missed Phony Orphants, Koxbox, and Tegma... while Broken Toy, Midi Miliz, and Metronome will be here soon. In past years we've seen Tetraktys, M.O.S., Juno Reactor, Neuromotor, Son Kite, and Analog Pussy to name a few. Infected Mushroom show up at least once a year but they only play the guvernment - not sure if you're familiar with the place but it's one of those not-so-"super"-clubs where you'll be packed in like cattle and be forced to dance under some shirtless guy's hairy armpit. Some people call this fun but I haven't seen IM in town since they played a show in a smaller venue :)

Once you get out to some events and meet some people it will grow easier to find out about the parties... it is fairly underground here.

so fuck off psytones  :lol:  :D  :P  ;)

224505[/snapback]

:blink: ...... . <_<:P:):lol:

Yeah thats the classic "hey roll a phat joint before we go" so in the end everyone is extremely high,the driver is stoned like a stone and drives slow....so you arrive at the fest exausted yeah it sounds logic.... :P

224511[/snapback]

Yes yes yes... hehe. That is truly the pleasure of going to festivals :D It's not the same if you have to travel 30 min you know. I like the camping and going to another country feeling. Norway dont got any psyfestivals. But we'r getting there soon i think. :)

: O are you serious? I have to go see them! I still have yet to go to a rave/psyparty or whatever so it shall be interesting.

Do you have a website with the information? I am having trouble finding it.

224476[/snapback]

I got that info from www.gplusrecords.com

Have fun, im soooo jealous :(

I notice that I never see any psytrance groups come to Canada. What is up with that? I would KILL to see SUN project, the delta, or whoever live but they never come, why?

224309[/snapback]

Because noone throws any parties where you live? There's one simple solution to this problem: do it yourself!

Good luck!